Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Tie me to the Paul soccer post and launch me at D&d I am ready.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

mawarannahr posted:

Go talk to him

a thank you card would probably be more socially acceptable

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

there was an instance a while back where some old jewish guy had a heart attack while driving and hit a cafe and the people there thought he was palestinian and beat him to death

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
sounds normal

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Apparently Israel actually thinks that their government will have arrest warrents issued against them, so much so that their foreign minister is publicly commenting on it. Are these warrants been issued yet? has a date been announced to announce these warrants?

======

‎Israeli Foreign Minister: Arrest warrants from The Hague are hypocrisy‎

‎Israel's Channel 12 quoted Foreign Minister Yisrael Katz as saying that the arrest warrants from The Hague were absolute hypocrisy, adding: "We will not leave the country if necessary."‎

‎Katz added that Israel would suspend the operation in Rafah if necessary in order to reach an agreement.‎

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...?update=6489503

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Very skeptical about the possibility of arrest warrants considering that the ICC doesn't prosecute white people.

uncalled for!
Dec 26, 2006

Putin chuckles as the US is forced to redirect Ukraine's security assistance package to the new front opening up in the Netherlands

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

keep punching joe posted:

Very skeptical about the possibility of arrest warrants considering that the ICC doesn't prosecute white people.

I think they went after some Serbians, one of them drank poison in the middle of a hearing

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Al-Saqr posted:

Are these warrants been issued yet? has a date been announced to announce these warrants?

It hasn't been officially announced, but Netanyahu apparently has some intel saying that it's being planned to happen very soon. Or maybe he's just extremely anxious for no reason. Hopefully the former.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Mechafunkzilla posted:

I think they went after some Serbians, one of them drank poison in the middle of a hearing

Nazis dont consider slavs to be white.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DogGunn posted:

Even though Israel nor the US are involved in the civil war (nor Jews)?

You're joking right?

What western countries existed during the Jihads and Crusades?

oh my god lmao

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Mechafunkzilla posted:

That was not an ICC case, it was part of the Yugoslavia tribunal which was a separate body.

The ICC was established following the Yugoslav tribunal, it has only ever prosecuted Africans.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Al-Saqr posted:

On the other hand, nazis not known for considering Jews white either.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i don’t think musk has said much on israel but he’s certainly an ardent Zionist given how the entire reactionary tech sect basically worships israel

he made comments implying Jewish people were undermining white birthrates and a week later he was in Israel. standing next to bibi in a poorly fitting plate carrier getting his photo taken in front of the crib where all the babies were beheaded. then he wore Israeli dog tags for 3 days and returned to his khole

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

we don’t consider ourselves to be white either. it’s also lol that there is some organization called the coalition of communities of color and they say they consist of: African, African American, Asian, Latine, Middle Eastern and North African, Native American, Pacific Islander, and Slavic

we’re last but we still managed to qualify!

also i would like to say death to israel and may the zionist project swiftly meet its end

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Sydin posted:

"We promise not to do the thing we've been chomping at the bit to do as long as you give us all your leverage first, pinky swear."

they didn't even say that. they said they would defer it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Who was that one life to give for my country guy? Samual Adams’ Sierra Nevada Pale Ale?

Nathan Hale, if nobody had answered this yet

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Falafel man could solve world hunger but doesn't

Dta dti

Falafel Man's secret identity is Bill O'Reilly

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Something I've noticed: The various resistance forces seem to be genuinely warm and grateful to their various fellow travellers around the world.

Meanwhile, Israel is routinely getting publicly angry at their most deferential supporters.

I wonder how many others have taken note of this.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i think it's time to stop letting the guys doing a genocide define racism

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Spoondick posted:

wonder how long it would take for frequent use of iron dome batteries outpacing production of interceptor missiles to deplete stockpiles

I wonder if the $1.3 billion figure for the missiles used when Iran counterattacked was just a straight adding up of the non-inflation adjusted original cost of purchasing those original missiles lol. it would certainly help explain why the US turned around and immediately demanded congress appropriate $25 billion to replace them

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

keep punching joe posted:

Serbians are white

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Half of Europe disagrees

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

They’re South Slavs

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
The only white people on Earth are the English and the Saxons.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Spergin Morlock posted:

Serbians are white

/pol/ is thataway >>>>

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Whiteness is a fluid classification that can be expanded and narrowed as white supremacy pleases to bring in less reviled outgroups to oppress the more reviled outgroup.
Scots and Celts werent white until they were, Irish, Italian and Spanish werent until they were, etc.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Israeli media is claiming that Israel told egypt they'll accept all of Hamas's demands except the most important and most central one, ending the war. which really nullifies anything the israelis concede to. Anyways, this shows that Hamas is the ones calling the shots at the negotiations.

====

‎Israel Hayom: Israel is ready to comply with all Hamas demands except ending the war‎

‎Israel Hayom, citing a political official, reported that Israel had informed Egypt of its willingness to comply with all Hamas demands except for ending the war.‎

‎He added that Israel was ready for a long-term truce and withdrawal from the Gaza Strip, including from the corridors it had established.‎

‎Accordingly, Israel will allow the return of very large numbers of Palestinians to the northern Gaza Strip and release large numbers of prisoners, the official said.‎

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...?update=6490369

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

0% chance they accepted even 1 of their demands imo but even then as you said lol if they dont end the war that makes everythign else meaningless

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

South Slavs though, have always been on the out because of their relationship with the dominant European powers that defined “whiteness”. Yugoslavia was an attempt to remedy this by giving the various South Slavs a European state, with a German king iirc, but like Bulgaria and Romania their “whiteness” was forfeit from 1945-91 by choosing a political affiliation at odds with Germany and France.

People can say it’s about language, Orthodox or Catholic, democracy of capitalism vs totalitarian communism, or biological race, but really it’s about the political centre of gravity. Rome and Aachen, or Paris and Berlin, couldn’t ever exert influence that far away, which made the people that lived there the “other” by default.

Which is how you know Israel is part of an imperial project, close to the heart of DC, because their whiteness is never in doubt. They’re in Eurovision and EUFA, things that make no sense geographically, linguistically, culturally, “ethnically”, except as proxy their relationship with the western European states.

DJJIB-DJDCT has issued a correction as of 14:00 on Apr 28, 2024

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

Al-Saqr posted:

‎Accordingly, Israel will allow the return of very large numbers of Palestinians to the northern Gaza Strip and release large numbers of prisoners, the official said.‎

you may return to your destroyed-infrastructure rubble. the blockade on building materials continues.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

Israeli media is claiming that Israel told egypt they'll accept all of Hamas's demands except the most important and most central one, ending the war.

the thing about not accepting the war ending is they can just say they're willing to do anything else even if they aren't because it doesn't matter

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

crepeface posted:

the chant could be understood in the same vein as "kill whitey." everyone should be able to infer that it's in the context of the state of Israel as an imperial outpost of the West that threatens peace and prosperity in the middle east unless you're a stupid facetious oval office,

true, but also kill whitey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

madmatt112 posted:

/pol/ is thataway >>>>

gently caress off