Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

https://jacobin.com/2023/10/german-social-democrats-bernie-sanders-israel-palestine-boycott

LMAO European politicians are absolutely turbocucked by Israel.

"I'm sorry Mr. Sanders, but your Israel blowjob was all mouth and tongue and you didn't get your throat involved at all, I can no longer be seen with you in public."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

So will the ethnicities finally be cleansed after all this?

Because goddamn has this poo poo taken a long time. I would not tip a housekeeper that took this long to clean my place.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Fellatio del Toro posted:

"actually in europe bernie would be center right"

- german liberals, discussing which oven to use

In all fairness, Corbyn was a message to all of them that even being seen with someone who maybe says genocide is bad in some instances will get you drawn and quartered.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Honestly surprised I haven't seen more "This is actually land back" takes.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

The Israelis are the true descendants of the BIPOC Semitic people of Canaan, while the Palestinians are the Philistine Sea Peoples, White Indo-European Colonizer Imperialists from Southern Europe. I'm sorry but as a professional DEI consultant for the Nike Corporation, I have to stand with the true indigenous hebrews against the colonizers.

actually there are probably a lot of people who genuinely believe poo poo like this lol

TheHistoryWizard basically did this take on TikTok about a year ago and it's what made me finally block him. I haven't seen anyone else pick up the torch for the leftist zionists.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

moths posted:

I was concerned about a nuclear option after that impossible evacuation order.

Imagine thinking that Israel would overreact!

Why would Israel ever nuke an area they could potentially occupy and settle in the near future?

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Because the effects of limited nuclear exchanges and contamination are deeply overblown and Israel more than has the resources and manpower for cleanup, especially after they fully absorb Gaza and demote all remaining Palestinians into a slave class

At this point I'm not asking "if" but "when" especially if Saudi Arabia or Iran joins the conflict or starts supporting a proxy

MBS is basically one of Israel's biggest allies at this point and Iran will do nothing but keep covertly sending aid to Hamas because they know an overt action will bring down the hammer of the US military. I guarantee Israel will not nuke Gaza.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

i say swears online posted:

any y'all think nukes will be used???? i'm really scared!

It's harder to occupy contaminated land than to just herd people into smaller and smaller pens with conventional arms.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Well that’s my crack ping for the day. MSNBC host said, straight faced and earnestly, that Israel is “bracing” for all the civilian murders they’re about to do. Literally carrying water for a “I’m going to kill you all, but I’m gonna be upset about it I swear” statement

Can't wait to celebrate the Israeli equivalent to Indiginous People's Day.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

BrownPepper posted:

haha this happened to me too but it was all the blond kids who were "second class" and the other kids were allowed to treat us like poo poo for the day. we had to wear some kind of patch and I made a big show of tearing it off. the next day I got embarrassed that I took it really seriously lol. kind of a weird thing to do to a bunch of fifth graders in hindsight.

In 20 years they'll do the same thing but then the next day they'll hand the blond kids truncheons and tell them that the Special Ed room is theirs now.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

moths posted:

Japan was able to begin rebuilding Hiroshima after 2 years.

Fair, but it's still way bigger of a pain in the rear end than just shelling Gaza back to the stone age and then bulldozing what's left to make way for new settlements.

quote:

Would Netanyahu rather obliterate civilians
Yes.

quote:

or feed IDF to a meat-grinder?

a conventional invasion wouldn't be a meat grinder after the IDF spends weeks shelling and bombing Gaza in a way that makes Fallujah look like a picnic.

quote:

Does Israel have more contempt for Palestine than the US did for Japan?
Yes

quote:

Does the West really support Israel unconditionally?
Yes

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

FirstnameLastname posted:

maintenance for the high maintenance advanced weapons systems we sold them

Turning other countries' military capability into a subscription service is such a good grift it makes me lol every time I think about it.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

PawParole posted:

Nah they’re invading now

I have serious doubts that Gaza will be a meatgrinder but I admit I could be wrong about that. I just think that Israel is salivating at the prospect of not having to deal with Arabs in Gaza anymore and that goal will keep them going through whatever casualties they experience.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

So we went from Ukraine to this. Do they drop support or no? I know i show my ignorance but the Defense Budget is already astronomical so I'm struggling to see how to support two conflicts in two NATO satellite states

We can probably support 2 proxy wars but let's just say that now would be a great time for North Korea to march on Seoul.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

VoicesCanBe posted:

We can support two proxy wars insofar as we can keep Ukraine afloat and support Israel genociding Gaza. But if things get out of hand to the point of Iran getting involved, at that point the US is gonna have to choose between the two and its obvious which one they'll pick

Ukraine was already just continuing by inertia and it felt like Biden was ready to treat it like Woody in that "I don't want to play with you anymore" meme even before this popped off, but I feel like if Iran was going to get overtly involved in this they would have done it years ago.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

How is Israel scared of a larger conflict erupting if they invade Gaza? Bibi should just go up on stage and act like Civ 1 Ghandi. "Our words are backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"

That would keep everyone out except maybe Hezbollah I would imagine.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Iran interfering with Israel's genocide just as they can see the finish line would probably be enough for Israel to nuke Tehran and the worst they would face is some tut-tutting by the West.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Joke Miriam posted:

for real though what R word were they referring to in that article. is it reparations?

restraint.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Lol while we're posting zionist comics someone post that page of Fables where Bigby basically turns to the camera and gives his full unconditional support for israel.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

I saw someone on Tiktok who pretty much defused the leftist zionists with "So you believe that in the 1940s, the US, UK, and France decided to start a land back project?"

Which is the most lol dismantling of that particularly annoying take I've seen yet.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

What is the possibility of the US deploying troops into Gaza? if Bibi tells Biden "Our infantry can't take Gaza, send in your troops or we're nuking it." What's the US response?

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Breakfast All Day posted:

netanyahu's career depends on the continued, eternal existence of hamas. you don't eliminate your hostage or your boogeyman

I feel like securing Gaza for settlements would probably be a bigger boon for his career than just continuing the slow motion holocaust.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

"GOOD LORD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE?"

"Precision strikes on a terrorist organization"

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

They very strongly feel like they didn't commit the warcrime we know they committed and we're just gonna roll with it because that's what friends are for after all

Israel overlooks all of the US' various war crimes, it's only fair.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Mirror Universe Joe Biden: "90 Million Wasn't enough, Jack!"

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Hey guys, remember when people turned out in the thousands to protest the Iraq war and it effected nothing and we killed a million people?

I just thought of that today for no reason whatsoever.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

The starbucks union is gonna get dissolved because they tweeted "solidarity with Palestine" lol.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

BRB, killing myself.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Lol a state department psycho grew a conscience.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4264406-state-department-official-resigns-over-israel-weapons-shipments/

You still won't be spared.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

They don't even have to worry about troop losses since America can provide them with an inexhaustible supply of Brooklyn failsons with dreams of land ownership.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Reik posted:

All of these loving losers talk like they're 40k space marines.

Fascists only have one tone.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

quote:

Could the endgame credibly be that Israel retains occupation over the north part of the Gaza strip, so what we're about to see is the second ethnic cleansing of 2023? It makes a grim sort of logical sense as a punitive measure to Hamas and a bung to the settler-friendly Israeli right wing.
That would go some way to explaining why the Israeli military seems to be gearing up for manpower-intensive and bloody street warfare rather than using airstrikes to delete key infrastructure, then calling it a day.

Debate and Discussion: Ethnic Cleansing is just logical sense.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Don't worry guys! the sources unconnected to Hamas information say only 10 people died in the Hospital bombing! Whew! glad that's settled!

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

quiggy posted:

sorry we have no money to keep you alive, we're too busy spending money to kill people on the other side of the planet

"Funding the occupation is the only way we can keep Hamas from murdering every American in their bed, so actually this is universal healthcare."
-Briahna Joy Gray-

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

for years we have heard about the mighty IDF and it looks like they’ve only got 5+ saves at best and can’t pass battleshock tests

Doesn't matter, they're a horde army.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

new intelligence suggests the hospital explosion was caused by a Hamas militant double jumping from an adjacent roof and butt-stomping the building.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Pray for the poor intern whose job is keeping Kanye's phone away from him in these trying times.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

VoicesCanBe posted:

So why did the World Health Organization say it was 471 who were killed?

Because WHO is in the pocket of big Jihad, obviously.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Nichael posted:

I was listening to a Zoom summary of yesterday's protest from the Jewish Voices for Peace people. They said yesterday was the "most rabbis ever arrested in US history"

Seems like some real "Are we the bad guys?" energy here.

stfu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Endjinneer posted:

I've not explained what I meant well enough, so here's an attempt to draw it.

Border walls have generally been a successful component of Israeli policy, but if defending them is becoming painful then it makes sense to reduce their length. Fighting a land war allows you to move the border and replace Palestinians with Israeli settlers.
This fits with a long term pattern of Israel annexing territory from those that attack it, and the end game here is that the Gaza strip ceases to exist. It reminds me of an observation in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_Yugoslavia that the international community generally looked the other way while ethnic cleansing was happening in the run up to the Dayton agreement because it made ethnic divisions neater, and that made the borders easier to agree on.

This guy is fighting so hard to be the most technocratic genocider.