Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Ytlaya posted:

Oglethorpe

unfuck your moral compass right now, holy poo poo.

your family are genocide deniers
leave them. get out now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Best Friends posted:

I’m sure the fbi will find some mentally challenged individuals to do exactly that sooner rather than later

france just did. the guy who stabbed a teacher was 'closely monitored' by the secret services.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

I'm a descendent of Jews that fled this area during the war, let me just say: lol

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/GunterFehlinger/status/1712894161278406678

It’s so funny how he rigs the polls

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

The entire world is just watching Israel blatantly commit war crime after war crime on live TV.

:d2a:

theyre just blasting journalists left and right and reuters and ap are like "how could hamas have done this"

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1712893498976764348

Jesus loving Christ idiots need to stop comparing on chapter of the Irish struggle to the Palestinian one

the Good Friday Agreement is one chapter of a hundreds of years long struggle, which at one point involved such "non-violent" and sensible schemes as invading Canada

Cromwell massacres were justified with stories of tortured protestant settler babies

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1712863105791734226

bro he doesn't even know that Israel and Biden supported this ethnic cleansing too

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
I don't think Saudi Arabia will ever fully leave the US orbit, because they have no reason to, but it's obvious that MBS is looking to be neutral in the Cold War 2.0

He's also not even 40 yet so the US is going to have to deal with him for decades

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Well that’s my crack ping for the day. MSNBC host said, straight faced and earnestly, that Israel is “bracing” for all the civilian murders they’re about to do. Literally carrying water for a “I’m going to kill you all, but I’m gonna be upset about it I swear” statement

Can't wait to celebrate the Israeli equivalent to Indiginous People's Day.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

I think this is the first gunther poll to actually go his way lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

it's especially funny because "normal" pollsters do this poo poo all the time, it's called a push poll and the real goal is to influence opinion directly

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Hamas

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lol and who's loving job was that, matty? the nebulous "left" i guess

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

absolutely hilarious

by focusing on the russia-germany industrial powerhouse they’ve ignored the absolute energy juggernaut that would be a combined saudi arabia - iran - russia

BrownPepper
Dec 30, 2017

Fellatio del Toro posted:

yes lol. we read anne frank in 8th grade and the english teacher made me sit in the back corner and said no one could talk to me for the rest of class, to demonstrate how the jews were treated. she picked me because she hated my older brother when he was in her class a few years prior

shoutout to mrs hill. i lied about losing all that work, i just didnt do it, and my mom chewed you out for targeting me based on a grudge you were holding for three years against an 8th grader. and you caved like a little bitch

haha this happened to me too but it was all the blond kids who were "second class" and the other kids were allowed to treat us like poo poo for the day. we had to wear some kind of patch and I made a big show of tearing it off. the next day I got embarrassed that I took it really seriously lol. kind of a weird thing to do to a bunch of fifth graders in hindsight.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

ammo 4 🇵🇸 defense war

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Like I said earlier, he doesnt want the poo poo to hit the fan in the middle east because it takes eyes away from Europe

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Al! posted:

lol and who's loving job was that, matty? the nebulous "left" i guess

Amazing he's still pushing this poo poo after he got Cambodia and Myanmar confused.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Fellatio del Toro posted:

yes lol. we read anne frank in 8th grade and the english teacher made me sit in the back corner and said no one could talk to me for the rest of class, to demonstrate how the jews were treated. she picked me because she hated my older brother when he was in her class a few years prior

shoutout to mrs hill. i lied about losing all that work, i just didnt do it, and my mom chewed you out for targeting me based on a grudge you were holding for three years against an 8th grader. and you caved like a little bitch

This was last year

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

BrownPepper posted:

haha this happened to me too but it was all the blond kids who were "second class" and the other kids were allowed to treat us like poo poo for the day. we had to wear some kind of patch and I made a big show of tearing it off. the next day I got embarrassed that I took it really seriously lol. kind of a weird thing to do to a bunch of fifth graders in hindsight.

In 20 years they'll do the same thing but then the next day they'll hand the blond kids truncheons and tell them that the Special Ed room is theirs now.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

OctaMurk posted:

ammo 4 🇵🇸 defense war

that's the second option with a little :10bux: trading hands

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Retromancer posted:

Why would Israel ever nuke an area they could potentially occupy and settle in the near future?

Japan was able to begin rebuilding Hiroshima after 2 years.

Would Netanyahu rather obliterate civilians or feed IDF to a meat-grinder?Does Israel have more contempt for Palestine than the US did for Japan? Does the West really support Israel unconditionally?

None of those considerations are reassuring.

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

The IDF killed my journalist in an airstrike but I never hated them. I said thank you for your service.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I would like healthcare and to not give bombs to anyone

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
incredible 2000s energy

https://twitter.com/aayoub/status/1712518244798509270?t=xw8gJ94-sNHHVzLCr26d6g&s=19

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

people I know at Jewish institutions here in nyc are convinced that attacks are imminent and demanding their workplaces be closed

millions of terrorists all across the country ready at a moments notice

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Iverron posted:

genocide joe has to go

speng31b
May 8, 2010

moths posted:

Would Netanyahu rather obliterate civilians or feed IDF to a meat-grinder?Does Israel have more contempt for Palestine than the US did for Japan? Does the West really support Israel unconditionally?

None of those considerations are reassuring.

they're not going to use nukes

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

VoicesCanBe posted:

I don't think Saudi Arabia will ever fully leave the US orbit, because they have no reason to, but it's obvious that MBS is looking to be neutral in the Cold War 2.0

He's also not even 40 yet so the US is going to have to deal with him for decades

The diminished influence of the United States coupled with the political cost of maintaining relations with the United States during a period of increased belligerence with local manufacturing powers is a pretty tempting reason to tell the United States to take a hike, especially after they've already sold and delivered the most advanced weapons systems they have directly to your military

I don't see what we have to offer MBS that Saudi Arabia doesn't already have or can't trade with somebody else to get

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/MSF/status/1712886892885061811?t=CdFSY304HnnB1rNaH0Y6hA&s=19

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

in retaliation for cspams support of hamas they have launched a nuclear weapon at pittsburgh

oh no!!! noo!!!!

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

They're gonna bomb it before the two hours are up

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1712893498976764348

Jesus loving Christ idiots need to stop comparing on chapter of the Irish struggle to the Palestinian one

the Good Friday Agreement is one chapter of a hundreds of years long struggle, which at one point involved such "non-violent" and sensible schemes as invading Canada

Cromwell massacres were justified with stories of tortured protestant settler babies

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1712863105791734226

bro he doesn't even know that Israel and Biden supported this ethnic cleansing too

It's amazing how he's managing to be technically correct in the absolute stupidest way possible

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

moths posted:

Fair, but it's still way bigger of a pain in the rear end than just shelling Gaza back to the stone age and then bulldozing what's left to make way for new settlements.

quote:

Would Netanyahu rather obliterate civilians
Yes.

quote:

or feed IDF to a meat-grinder?

a conventional invasion wouldn't be a meat grinder after the IDF spends weeks shelling and bombing Gaza in a way that makes Fallujah look like a picnic.

quote:

Does Israel have more contempt for Palestine than the US did for Japan?
Yes

quote:

Does the West really support Israel unconditionally?
Yes

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

To the shock of only the most dipshit neolibs Israel has started bombing civilians following their orders and fleeing south which makes them sitting ducks on destroyed roads. Woah it’s almost like Israel has a history of doing this, huh?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Shut up about the loving nukes

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

every person i have seen doing this, is doing it an super racist way to draw some sort of comparison about how the irish resistance fighters had so much more humanity than hamas because, well, you know

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

The diminished influence of the United States coupled with the political cost of maintaining relations with the United States during a period of increased belligerence with local manufacturing powers is a pretty tempting reason to tell the United States to take a hike, especially after they've already sold and delivered the most advanced weapons systems they have directly to your military

I don't see what we have to offer MBS that Saudi Arabia doesn't already have or can't trade with somebody else to get

I mean that Saudi Arabia doesn't have to go out of its way to spurn the US SOI, it will just freely do business with countries as it chooses. At some point the US will probably issue an ultimatum to SA - either us or China - and then at that point I'd guess SA chooses China.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

maintenance for the high maintenance advanced weapons systems we sold them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

err posted:

dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta dti dta