Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Al-Saqr posted:

two days in, Hamas still winning, incredible

woke up moisturized, in my lane, thriving, love is love, the sun rises and gaza is still palestinian.

also hasanabi with a banger clip:-

https://twitter.com/olivr_wtf/status/1711164986553491703?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Hasan's a good egg.:hai: He played this clip from the late great Michael Brooks earlier today (maybe yesterday?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62I61kBahNY

I miss Michael. RIP king.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

A big flaming stink posted:

holy poo poo was Leon always this much of a huge weirdo? I thought he was just one of the most tedious people on the forums, not whatever that was

Yes.

Yes he was. Always.

He used to whiiiiine in the mod discord too.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

ohrwurm posted:

that’s a succlib bingo

Six degrees of Vlad Putin

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

fizzy posted:

Bad news for Majorian -

(a) Majorian is a poster on SomethingAwful.

(b) Over the decades of SomethingAwful's existence, there must have been at least one poster holding Russian nationality.

(c) The President of Russia is Putin.

(d) Therefore, Majorian is an agent of Putin

I'm less of an agent and more of a lovestruck fool for him.:allears:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Seyser Koze posted:

how r u picked an interesting time to make a new account

I was thinking the same thing, lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

Solidarity with Mia Khalifa and 31 Harvard student orgs

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

https://twitter.com/CaroltheIntern/status/1711064884664762862

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

turns out the grandma hamas took was responsible for planning and implementing the settlment plan , her granddaughter revealed that shes one of the principle planner of the settlments, so hamas essentially bagged Adolf Eichmann or a Heydrich type figure who isnt a civilian

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1711421944493420582?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

EDIT: GOOD NEWS - the link I posted is wrong, there's no indication that she's been rescued.

Majorian has issued a correction as of 08:32 on Oct 10, 2023

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

I'm willing to bet Hamas just dropped her off somewhere to get picked up since she's useless as a hostage and israelis are trying to hype this up as a special forces thing lol.

Also I dont understand I thought Hamas were barbaric rapists why would they let the old lady go surely not because they're humanitarian?

Bad news for my credibility - the tweet I posted was apparently bullshit, she hasn't been rescued!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

https://twitter.com/ItalyinIsrael/status/1711821345976181111
roflmao, this was very poorly-considered

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Ringo Roadagain posted:

what is with the obsessions that people have, thinking that every person posting in a politics forum thinks their posts are "praxis"?

They're just one irate thread away from getting CSPAM closed. They just have to show how mad CSPAM makes them and it'll happen. Any day now. The next six months will be crucial.

speng31b posted:

it's not good it's bad and while that SAD thread was about 95% stupid forums war garbage, i will be reinstating general ukraine thread policies against bloodlust itt if it slows down enough for me to read it. This means:

- stuff that is actively racist or could be interpreted as racist will be annihilated
- no saying that civilians dying is good or they deserve it or wishing for civilian death
- dti/dta/generally saying israel sucks and deserves to lose or even be dissolved as a state is ok with me. it's "sports teaming" a war or whatever according to sad but actually israel is bad and should surrender

guess that's it

:haibrower:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

he’s doing my old Zhukov av!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Danny LaFever posted:

From CSPAM to D&D
May Al-Saqr be free

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

lmfao

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

DarkSithLord posted:

This vid is the perfect embodiment of Israel simultaneously being an evil genocidal nazi country and the gayest most soy place on earth

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

A congressman from Michigan also agrees that these tears demand a federal response to keep students safe
https://twitter.com/RepWalberg/status/1712581248109908238

Ah, good. Glad the party of free speech and anti-censorship is on it.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

All the most annoying actors and agents of Democrat party politics are also pulling out every woke scold tool in the drawer just to run interference for Israel. It's definitely going to cross a lot of wires in the coming days and lead to a lot of political confusion. Especially with Donald Trump talking about what a loser and waste of space Netanyahu is.

Trump will go back to smooching Bibi once Bibi really gets the ol' genocide machine going. Especially if Bibi manages to kill some Iranians in the process.

pandy fackler posted:

is this what it was like after 911 if you were an adult who understood what was going on? im not surprised by the propaganda war machine i guess but i still feel like im taking crazy pills

dti

Yeah, basically. It felt more intense in 2001-2003ish to me personally, since I was living in the country that was rearing to go do the genocidal wars, but the current genocidal war is hitting a lot of the same notes. I'm just able to observe it from more of a distance, which I guess I appreciate.

Majorian has issued a correction as of 00:16 on Oct 13, 2023

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

lmao I can run that easily and I'm way out of shape

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

lmfao this got three days immediately off of a 1-day probe, and the post it was responding to got nothing.

Don't post in DnD ever, folks. Learn from my mistake.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Canned Sunshine posted:

My mom just died on Sunday, so between that and just now reading this, I've been crying a lot.

That sucks! I'm so sorry!:(

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

speng31b posted:

You're gonna get rule 1.D'd.....

I've said my peace.:colbert:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Look, it's just a LITTLE colonizing. Only a few million Palestinians ethnically cleansed and/or murdered. What's the big deal?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

:perfect:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

DiscountDildos posted:

Why the gently caress is this poo poo all red

God dammit

I wouldn't have noticed if the background wasn't such an eyesore, wtf?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Yaaaay look at the page number

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Dang. The cheeto is pro-Palestine? Yikesaroo. Maybe re-evaluate your choices supposed "leftists".

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

MonsieurChoc posted:

Bad News for Israel: Hamas has stolen a map to the Grand Line and has sent a team to find the One Piece.

Literally rewatching it right now.:3:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

e: beaten but Brad Sherman is a bitch rear end nerd

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Hatebag posted:

Dr. YaKoos

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

new kind of cat posted:

gently caress off you agitating piece of poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVkTmnJkAN8

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Isreal is a bastion of freedom, liberty, and democracy.

Also very LGBTQ+ friendly, I've seen the ads.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Popy posted:

im still pushing give the zionists utah let them fight the mormons

"Oh, so YOU'RE the 'lost tribe of the Israelites'? We'll see about that!"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

https://twitter.com/schwarz/status/1713007024743542950
Oh no.

No no no oh God no

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

drat, that's going to suck for anyone still watching SNL for some reason

Be real, you know that poo poo is going to be reposted constantly on social media for the next month straight at least.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

smarxist posted:

give Kanye and Mike Myers 10 minutes

lmao, I..kind of dread what Kanye would say at this point

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Whoever gave DV the Dersh avatar was on-point btw.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

https://twitter.com/crulge/status/1713033295980896563

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Voice of Labor posted:

when israel is destroyed, will the other middle eastern countries allow palestinians to return and rebuild or is mbs going to turn it into a golf course?

It will all become an extension of The Line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Pleasantly surprised to see this. Shocked, shocked that noted anti-war activist MTG is not on this list!