Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

stalking is supposed to be against reddit's rules. report their psycho asses

That is just as likely to get you banned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Ah cool the fault of one guy not a systematic campaign of colonization, terror and dehumanization spanning over half a century, cool.

Look if you just libbishly accept the crimes of 30 years ago and don't do as many new ones, then peace is possible.

That's not really meant to be snarky, I think that's the sincere attitude of liberals and it's not even entirely wrong.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

PhilippAchtel posted:

Forgiveness necessitates sincere atonement

It doesn't really matter whether it's right, because they keep doing the crimes against humanity anyways

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Atrocious Joe posted:

Greenblatt ended his CNN segment calling Palestinian resistance fighters animals and the host agrees there is a bright line between fighters and terrorists

Now Christiane Amanpour is talking about a story of how a IOF unit of women, who were "non-military soldiers, intelligence soldiers" were killed or captured by Hamas

"Non-military soldiers" is some real first world country doublespeak.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

RandomBlue posted:

It's not hypothetical when they come out and say they're doing a genocide.

They're cutting off food, water and power to ~2M people.

Look you monster, do you want Palestinians to die slow, excruciating starvation deaths over 2 weeks, or relatively quick dyhdration deaths over 3 days?

You lack the moral character to condemn millions of people to death quickly.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I do wonder if opening cspam made d&d worse, and gave the decorum reactionaries control

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Nonsense posted:

Airstrikes seem to be intensifying as night falls over Gaza

Yeah seems like the AA firepower in Gaza isn't all that good.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

crepeface posted:

all the non-morons/funny people migrated so: yes.

I came too though.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Al! posted:

how could china invade china, it makes no sense

I think the fear is they may open schools, which is genocide

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Al-Saqr posted:

i dont think israel gives a poo poo about its hostages its part of their policy to kill hostages rather than allow them to be taken so i dont think that Hamas warning carries any weight

Yeah. But Hamas has a political obligation to do something about the indiscriminate mass murders. Even if it's ineffective

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Smythe posted:

now is a good time to turn on the aje livestream. watching Israel seemingly indiscriminately carpet bomb a densely populated civilian population is mind-bending

That's the point of stuffing people in a ghetto in the first place

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Honky Mao posted:

very unfair to demand israel to stop bombing civilians. what else do you expect them to do? nothing?

Yeah next when they keep losing and deploy the nuclear option, you'll call that too far too.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

smarxist posted:

oh my god, i never looked at the stupid Trump Peace Plan for I/P, but someone just posted the map and its absolutely loving insane ahahahaha

the god damned tunnel, the land set aside for agriculture in barren desert

The only reason it's a barren desert is because of Israel taking 95% of the water rights.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Most satisfying who must go meme ever coming

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Shouldn't Hezbollah, at the very least, get upgraded to "soldiers"? They're a uniformed army with ranks.

I know I know, blatant media racism, but really, the gently caress is a fighter

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

mdemone posted:

wow that is very pretty

Those goatherd mud huts are pretty tall!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Mr Hootington posted:

The Iran stuff is just the usa government and media trying to get support for an invasion of Iraq. Sorry I mean Iran.

China.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
This whole affair does bring into sharp focus how much America needs to be destroyed.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Gumball Gumption posted:

I don't think they remember back far enough to know that

If they did know that they'd be forced to forget it anyways, so just as well

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Nah, it's generational. Half of millennials, 75% of Genx and 90% of boomers have bought into the plucky little Israel myth, because the media had a tighter stranglehold on the narrative in our youth

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

SplitSoul posted:

Israel killed a 4-year-old Swedish citizen in Gaza, her 1-year-old sister and their mother. Dangerous terrorists.

They wouldn't have been in terrorist jail if they weren't terrorists :confused:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

30.5 Days posted:

No this is uber for therapy where the incredible churn of mistreated psychiatric nurse practitioners means that your clinician will be different every other session.

It was both, because they were secretly and without consent using "AI therapists" to "supplement" text conversations

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I don't feel comfortable posting on forums with pro genocide admins, tbh.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

This is a "Stabbed in the back" thing isn't it?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Mr Hootington posted:

I missed that Isreal killed 9 UN workers today

Those un workers shouldn't have been hiding near civilians like cowards

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Godlessdonut posted:

Given this choice, I have to support terrorism :shrug:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
The most exhausting part about being right about everything is libs will get to say "but how could we have known" in 5 years and "we were always on your side" in 10

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I would very much prefer it if Israel no longer was a nation

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Part of the reason for lovely American suburbs was a strategic military aim to reduce how effective (nuclear) bombing was as a tactic

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Demon.
Cracker.
Nation.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

smarxist posted:

https://twitter.com/buckadeath/status/1713359687431663701

lmfao their faces at the end, just a couple knuckleheads shitposting on the tiktok

Lol we are such literal barbarians

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Thank God, they were so afraid of being stabbed in the back

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
The difference between today and 1939 is that proto-fascism has become an accepted political truth in the whole western world, not just fragmented powers that missed most of the imperialism boat like Germany and Italy.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Yep, we're back to 2002, baby, awoooo

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Nonsense posted:

lol Joe Biden thought the IDF was actually going to try to rescue civilians

Lol no he didn't

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

tristeham posted:

holy poo poo

Hamas is so evil, it forced Israel to kill their own citizens

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Is it the English language that makes people evil dishonest pieces of trash?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

fizzy posted:

As with many other contexts, irrational (or seemingly irrational) actions on the international stage may be responsive to domestic political or cultural concerns. Israeli political leaders are ultimately less beholden to the US than their own constituents.

Or maybe there's just never been a British pm who isn't an evil nonce working on some utilitarian goal of maximizing genocide world wide

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Gotta view Palestinians as human first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

this seems like straightforward libel, no? is this actionable?

Lol. Imagining a us court punishing a us official for lying