Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

ok gunther......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

No no you see even though the people your parents stole the hourse from are alive and can see the house from the prison camp your parents shoved them into and STILL HAVE THE DEEDS AND THE KEY TO THEIR HOUSES they are not allowed to fight back or try to reclaim the house.

I will never ever again those those loving bleeding heart libs trick me into supporting ukraine ever again, it's pretty clear they were lying and they were taking advantage of my bleeding heart sympathies when they clearly arent gonna do the same for me, gently caress them. DTI and I hope the nazi regime in Kiev gets crushed.

🙏

speng31b
May 8, 2010

HallelujahLee posted:

not necessarily like others said it can be used to scare israel into not doing a ground invasion

they already lost gunther on the ground invasion so thats not looking likely

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

war is bad and, consequently, israel should surrender

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

what in tarnation

I think this is in relation to this from earlier

speng31b
May 8, 2010

DarkSithLord posted:

most likely won't happen

well,

speng31b has issued a correction as of 17:51 on Oct 14, 2023

speng31b
May 8, 2010

YerDa Zabam posted:

if you want to traumatise yourself even more with the details, then here's a link i read earlier (seriously, it is bleak)

IK edit: :nws: link contains blurry pics of bodies scattered on roadway behind soldier

https://www. jta.org/2023/10/07/israel/it-was-utter-chaos-families-and-survivors-describe-the-horrors-of-hamas-invasion

i'd not normally post a link from a source like this (at a glance) but the situation seems different atm

not going to probe for this at first but just a reminder normal Cspam rules apply even though this is an unfolding situation with tons of really nms nws content floating around. Do not post links to anything that contains pics or videos of bodies without clear content warning and spoiler/nms/nws etc

speng31b
May 8, 2010

30.5 Days posted:

The festival was not a "festival for peace" it was celebrating Sukkot. Is the rest of this actually true?

idk but don't loving post visegrad here. it is the worst poo poo on twitter, is almost never right and ive them coordinate doxxing against random russian people by posting their address and stuff in the past in their ukraine content.

speng31b has issued a correction as of 23:44 on Oct 7, 2023

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

the daily stormer is still ok though right

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Smythe posted:

cool how war threads summon the absolute most deranged psychos

they will not be posting here anymore

speng31b
May 8, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

he paraglided into D&D

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

omg cant believe the palestanians are going to be genocided now

i would also prefer to not see posts of this variety

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Like, I think they already knew that Israel’s reaction was going to be extreme, and they have planned accordingly.

yes i think it is fair to assume this. that said and not responding to this post specifically but more a general thing -- i am going to start giving out six hour probations for posts that are essentially just fanfiction about the horrible ways israel is going to genocide the gaza strip. we all know that horrible outcomes are a possibility but posts that are basically just "wow, this sure will be a genocide huh" are bad and gross and will be against the rules now.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Smythe posted:

beautiful game

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Danann posted:

IK edit: link breaking tweet embed video of tank getting blown up by missile. While not directly gory, this thread will follow Ukraine thread rules where embedded videos of (even indirect or non-gory) possible death, like tanks with people in them getting blown up, are subject to violent content rules and need spoiler/nms/nws/linkbreak etc, (even if twitter has the sensitive content block)

https://twitter .com/MihajlovicMike/status/1710744550950490485

it was just a humble rpg-7 that did the merkava in

also trophy is a grift lol

see the note I edited into this post. even if there isn't visible death/gore, or twitter has the sensitive content block, tweets that embed videos of tanks getting blown up and things like that ought to follow nws content rules.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

i am calibrating the thread title to be as offensive as possible. may god have mercy on their souls

you made it so long it ellipsizes on the mobile app

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Ardennes posted:

The Israelis need a show for the people back home.

Doing mass civilian casualty war crimes for PR is bad

speng31b has issued a correction as of 17:52 on Oct 14, 2023

speng31b
May 8, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

those people to get caught up in the fighting, those settlements are illegal under international humanitarian law in the first place

this

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Hatebag posted:

american misuse of nimrod predates loony tunes by a century. robert e lee referred to some dumbass as nimrod in a letter from the early 1800s. but nimrod was in charge of building the tower of babel, which god didn't like because god wanted people to be racist, so nimrod bad

ty for the nimrod lore update

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Zodium posted:

speng looking around nervously

*checking war crime rules handbook* i think it was actually against the rules

speng31b
May 8, 2010

this is just a quick note that I have updated the thread OP with three new very important rules 🙏

quote:

IK edit: rules rules rules rules updates for Oct 2023

- Don't post violence/gore images or videos without content warning. Even if it's not directly gory or graphic (like tanks getting blown up), use spoiler/nms/nws and link break so videos don't embed. If it's especially gross stuff like visible gore and death don't post it at all, even behind content warnings. Textual descriptions of especially graphic content may fall under this rule as well.

- Don't drag stupid Ukraine thread drama into this thread. SYQs and general complaints about other subforums aren't against the rules (yet), but this thread is not just a proxy war for litigating your Ukraine thread slapfights, so don't do it.

- Don't do genocide fanfiction. This conflict is horrible and we all know horrible outcomes are possible, but posts that exist just to speculate about it suck and will be destroyed.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Thoguh posted:

Is speng an IK or a mod because they keep doing stuff outside the thread they are the IK for and I recall that when I was an IK the mods told me only to do stuff in the thread I was trained to.

i am a forums ik, which is basically mod powers without report queue and mod forum access

speng31b
May 8, 2010

do the opposite of whatever ringo says

speng31b
May 8, 2010

HallelujahLee posted:

i forgot who it was but they made a good point about the jedi in the succ thread that they're at best indifferent turds coruscant has billions of people that live in squalor never see the sun and are basically used as soylent green or whatever, the jedi do nothing about it, nevermind the rest of the galaxy

the jedi are libs

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Sherbert Hoover posted:

banned for posting a security hologram of anakin killing ravelings

this would be against the rules, within the fiction of star wars in a cspam in a galaxy far far away

speng31b
May 8, 2010

paul_soccer12 posted:

Going to a demonstration today, hopefully uneventful

be safe paul

speng31b
May 8, 2010

HallelujahLee posted:

focus on something else

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Zodium posted:

ff is already not allowed to post about women

it's not a rule more of an advisory

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

yeah im not going on X, the Everything Platform today because i don't want to see a bunch of dead bodies being paraded around

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

they're correct, settlers on occupied lands are unprivileged combatants

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sorry shmm my browser window vertically jumped loading all the twitter embeds so the probe button clicked onto your post instead of this one... such is fate

Stereotype posted:

I think both groups should have to leave the area and it should be turned into a nature preserve. seems fair

speng31b
May 8, 2010

paul_soccer12 posted:

Panicky trigger finger leads to friendly fire

Spemg is idf confirmed

Spaced God posted:

speng you're supposed to land the paraglider before you open fire

lol

speng31b has issued a correction as of 18:42 on Oct 8, 2023

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Wapo: Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) was able to safely depart from Israel early Sunday,

thanking the heavens that he is safe

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

all the western political parties are two cheeks of the same rear end

ever seen an rear end with more than two cheeks?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Scarabrae posted:

Mossad incompetent or complicit?

lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

smarxist posted:

free al saqr, actually, promote him to admin for the duration of the third intifada, thank you.

with regards to rules, this would be a good one

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1711097053260972415

"American officials estimate: the ground operation in the Gaza Strip will begin in the next 24-48 hours"

what the gently caress gunther already told them it was a trap what are they doing

speng31b
May 8, 2010

injured when exposed to the presence of bullets

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Reminder even if videos are not directly gory or graphic do not post combat footage where people are getting killed itt without spoiler/nws etc.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

fizzy posted:

Clarifying news for ughhhh - It is more clear than ever that liberals simply don't regard Palestinians as human.

please don't turn this into a d&d mock thread there are like 3 other threads for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/amyspitalnick/status/1711075037728379020

Epigenetic trauma! We're bringing back all the hits from the Ukraine thread

o____o