Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

Retromancer posted:

Nah, he's talking about the lady in Atlanta who set herself on fire but she didn't livestream it so it was quietly ignored and no one remembers her.

ya gotta post if you want people to make t shirts of u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

WoodrowSkillson posted:

wait do you think this is more racist than americans are? cause lmao

a large percentage of the american population isn't white. hope this helps!

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

Orbs posted:

I KNEW it.

im not a rereg- my old account was Your Weird Uncle but i got locked out cause its tied to an old email and its GBS cause i was in 9th grade. idk who you loving losers think i am but i assure you i am a lone psycho tilting against computer toucher windmills

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
lol he said i KNEW it like hes john colombo. im not in your weird little computer guy beefs friendo i just post here when im stoned and not at my warehouse job

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

World War Mammories posted:

gently caress that rear end in a top hat

is it cause i mentioned my concept of Home Occupation after the class revolt and it made you uncomfortable thinking about me & my wife breathing on ur funko pops? ive never spoken to you in my life!!

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
ok now i cant see the fuckjng keyboarhnc cause im fucknig cryting. i hope u fuckin guys ar e happy.

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

really cant stand that guy

holla back a third time, someone besides me will care about ur posts

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

Hatebag posted:

we're all gonna kick your rear end;!

you get winded walking into publix

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
keep going, im about to cum

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

Hatebag posted:

look at the url on the user id post and think about what the zero means

do 5 push ups

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
i have a beautiful wife and a lovely home.

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
i didnt look at the thing they told me to look at so idk what you're talking about. im not going to do what you tell me if you're being mean to me. this is real basic human interaction poo poo DTI DTA

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
i clicked it, but when u said click it again and look at it/think about it or whatever i was just like pfft this is some dork poo poo akin to "turn on your monitor, dont sign your posts" etc. and im not a fuckign idiot

"look at the URL and think about it" isn't the zinger you think it is outside of the 5 other guys u exchange meal prep tips w/ here. now stop talking about me in the I/P thread. donate $ to gaza animal friends every time you want to think about me or mention me.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

Retromancer posted:

I never took Pisspiggranddad for a coward, but here we are.

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1774856045665640738

Ahh, yes, my feelings are very complicated about the country that just triple tapped a food truck.

haha owned