Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024
so... how many of the official 35k+ dead do yall figure were actual fighters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

Grimson posted:

"lol"

from an israeli journo:
A senior Palestinian who is familiar with the details of the talks in Cairo tells @GLZRadio this evening that Israel is not required to declare the end of the war in the first step of the deal but in the second. This is stated in the proposal currently on the table in Cairo
2/ The same source added that the countries participating in the talks will be a guarantee that Israel will implement its commitment. According to him, this formula is acceptable to Hamas: "There is a real opportunity to reach an agreement, and Hamas is serious and interested in it. If your government makes a decision, both sides are on the verge of an agreement"
3/ He concluded that the proposal was unanimously accepted by Hamas and the other factions

What am I even supposed to think anymore. What the hell

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024
That feel when you just really wanna do the genocide already

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

Al-Saqr posted:

hate. thats what you should feel, pure hatred against zionism and its lackeys.

Yeah, I guess I am discovering new and interesting aspects of my own personality. With kind regards, death to israel

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

Horrifying poo poo coming up

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

Al-Saqr posted:

If the Ceasefire includes a permanent end to the war this is the single most incredible military victory in the entire arab-israeli conflict, this is a bigger thing than 1967 in terms of the effect it will have. it's a literal military miracle by an arab force.

That's why it's probably not going to happen. Israel is still going to murder Rafah

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

Al-Saqr posted:

wow Hamas is winning bigly

:smith:

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

Al-Saqr posted:

why are you sad? It's a good thing

I dont think it's real, im sorry. I feel terrible now

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

Welp

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024
Everything good and hopeful always turns out to be fake news when it comes to this war and ongoing genocide.

Or rather, here's how ive emotionally murdered myself as a defensive measure against constantly having my hopes for a ceasefire exploded lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

Al-Saqr posted:

part of me is wondering if this is a last minute bluff by the israelis to try and scare some concessions out of Hamas at the last second, but i guess we'll see, the reason why i think this is because strangely the negotiations are still happening and people are still sending envoys to finalize details

There's nothing strange about trying to save face. Also, keeping up the pretense is a way of continuing to point out that the Israelis are the ones who walked away