Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Vasukhani posted:

more of this

https://cdn.fro.wtf/reddit/publicfreakout/nawom4.mp4

as the descendent of European Jews, this reminded me of something...

the most dishonorable scum to hit an unconscious man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

ah i thought it was the other icc

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

how much is one iron dome missile and who paid for it

$50 million per battery[2] $40,000 per missile [3]

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

our greek orthodox tour guide had the poo poo beaten out of him by israeli police so atleas they’re horrible to all religious minorities!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Bullfrog posted:

lmao this could have never happened even like, idk, a year ago?

probably not, something seems to have dislodged in the global psyche

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

maybe they could get the CNN jerusalem correspondent whose niece is literally in the IDF on the case to find out what’s up

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

first mistake is renting a building with a big red israeli target sign on it

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

there’s a finite number of iron dome missiles you can store up and it’s not exactly a 1:1 ratio so eventually hamas rockets are going to start hitting less valuable targets in numbers

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

goku would absolutely side with the Palestinians

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

apatheticman posted:

IGN deleted its pro Palestine tweet. LOL

and they deleted the donate page! oh dear

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

corbyn being felled by antisemitism allegations is such a wonderful misreading of the whole situation that you could only have such an opinion if you had a superficial grasp of british politics and never read a book, only newspapers

hats off the them for trying it though

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the Palestinian flag is so utterly repressed in Israel that people started using watermelons as a substitute thanks to its similar colors, then they went and cracked down on that

in other food related insurrection, The Wanted 18 is a story about 18 dairy cows which were deemed a threat to israels state security, and how the Palestinian community hid them around the west bank like a 1,500 lbs Anne Frank

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

lebanon has the right to defend itself

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

wow that building was almost levelled

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Groovelord Neato posted:

https://twitter.com/islamphobiacow/status/1394723966133018625?s=20

Someone said it in the replies but lol at acting like it was a surprise what country he was talking about with that accent.

something about malcolm X saying that only a fool would let their children be educated by their enemy

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i think the horse has bolted on that one

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

it’s the first time the international media has published jewish led pogroms before the “both sides” violence

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

somewhere an IDF solider is uploading her face and address to a database labelled “hamas training camp”

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

at least pompeo was honest in saying that a huge chunk of the military is pro israel because of their doomsday rapture psychosis , even though logically once israel kicks out the muslims it’s also going to kick out christians and the other minorities

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the amount of goodwill china gets from helping out in gaza is going to really help their silk road ambitions leading into pakistan and across the middle east

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Agrajag posted:

i always find it weird that the media, in the west at least, always frames the people fighting against occupation forces and brutal oppression as terrorists and cowards

like during the invasion of iraq somehow the people fighting against the invaders (amerca) somehow became the bad guys, the insurgents, the "cowards". not talking about isis here fyi

whenever i saw news coverage of the invasion id would always think about if it happened here, where a vastly more powerful country invaded us, we'd be calling the people fighting back patriots and poo poo

in short our media is incredibly depraved and garbage

Captive State is one of those scifi movies which are quite obviously based on today, and a fair reflection of how overwhelming the USA or Israel is on a civilian population

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Valleyant posted:

Weird how ap lady got fired for something years ago but all these folks have current conflicting issues and there's probably nothing to see here

it’ll be interesting to see if these obvious conflicts of interest start to filter into the public consciousness, because i certainly had no idea until now and i’m sure to mention it in the future

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

it’s amazing how well the iranian navy has done with their rust buckets

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

considering that a single israeli death is counted as a national tragedy, hamas and israel are fighting two completely different wars with the IDF absolutely not going to risk a single soldier and therefore lose every battle before it’s even started

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

ironic that the israelis are going to have to bulldoze their own settlements now

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

literal DJ record scratch

now you may wonder how i, an internationally renowned DJ, ended up in this gaza basement jail…

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

so the IDF is a huge paper tiger, only good enough for pushing around unarmed civilians, who knew

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i’m going to assume that the actual burning man is also somehow hosted on or near some stolen tribal land with zero benefit for the locals

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i assume it’s just proportion of population numbers

besides if it was actually an israel 9/11 we will find out that half of mossad knew this was coming but :effort: doing anything about it

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

q1. is the iron dome down
q2. is the iron dome patriot missiles
q3. is it possible that there is a huge shortage of patriot missiles right now

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Comrade Koba posted:

jfc the beret :psyduck:

looks more emily in paris than emily in the forces

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

eagerly waiting to find out if you can buy neptune rockets from aliexpress

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Frosted Flake posted:

iirc that genre of music was popularized through the scene at Goa, which is where Israelis hang out the year after finishing their tour in the IDF.

Not that everyone attending got into the music that way or anything, just that every part of culture in Israel is sort of intertwined with the IDF and occupation.

kinda but not really

the main “link” the IDF would have to the party scene would be into thailand and it’s beach parties there. it was common knowledge that large groups of current or recent idf recruits would just go on organised tours with alcohol and drug fuelled benders and depending on their mood they might beat up some random backpacker for fun, probably a team building exercise in their eyes

also, while i was there there was apparently a gang rape but for political reasons a dozen of these guys were just deported. Literally the only tour group i’ve seen worse than the british

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

absolutely astonishing that they can set up their own SAMs in gaza, if israel can no longer just use indiscriminate air strikes they’re done

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Buttchocks posted:

500 people got shot at an American music festival and everyone forgot about it a week later.

murdering 500 people because of gambling debts is good and an american tradition

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

fits my needs posted:

lol does that line actually work on backpackers?

it’s funny, every american tourist i met said they didn’t vote for GW bush?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

is isreal just pulling out instruction cards about what to do when attacked and every single one of them ignores the south and hamas

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Hatebag posted:

rave to grave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zokn4WDPcHE

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Frosted Flake posted:

I cannot stress enough that nobody has yet articulated a reason why I should be personally invested in Zionism.

stock market investments built off apartheid based MIC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

lol absolute conspiracy nut but for the good team