Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

the day i get banned

i will open the window

for the first time

i shall feel gods warm sun

the gentle caress of a brisk breeze

like a lover, breathing on my skin, the barest tip of its fingers tracing my body, from thr neck to my waist

goosebumps will form

the clouds are perfect

the sand is golden

off in the distance. the perfect muscle mommy wife walks by. skin like coacoa, eyes green emerald. a windy summer dress.

she stops, we make eye contact.

she smiles. waves.

i raise my hand

to close the windows and drapes

and finish painting my warhammer army

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

The Voice of Labor posted:

the two selling points for the b1 are that it can hold a lot of bombs which we don't have and that it flys fast so it uses a lot of gas that we can't afford

dont forget - we can't risk losing an airframe to combat or accidents because they are irreplaceable lmao

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
if it could happen to the moskva...

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Weed Wolf posted:

an Israeli settler had all been involved in a “firearm discharge … directed towards a perceived threat.”

ooooh yes thats the stuff

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

glad i stuck around for the credits :eyepop:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

quote:

Russia has murdered tens of thousands of Ukrainians and kidnapped nearly a million Ukrainian children.

those children belong in ukraine, volksmanning a trench

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
here's hoping he makes a difference, at least hebrews have previously listened to a burning bushnell

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Keeper Garrett posted:

Electronic Intifada had a recent video showing the IOF using M113s.

That seems very bad for Israel.

So that's good for me.

paul soccer would approve

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Willa Rogers posted:

I don't even know if they included ranks; I do understand the sentiment behind it, although why not say you've got 10,000 signees if they're all anon?

id be signing all sorts of petitions and joining all sorts of protests if i just finished my second intensive six hour safety briefing on the correct handling of gasoline and other flammable liquids

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

List_of_work_Israel_wont_let_them_undertake.pdf

its fine, just ask chatgpt where to put the infrastructure

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

I dredged up (ha) the latest publicly available manual, and no chance is this happening. It won't be resourced, it won't be allowed to happen by Israel, I doubt the military is even capable of it anymore.

It's a very impressive document laying out everything up to building major container ports, ports than can unload tankers, or even berths for major warships but, and I'm kicking myself for not thinking about this, lol like the second step is landing troops ashore to do survey work and take sand and soil samples.

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

I mean, a military building a port is an impressive undertaking. But I think that just makes it clear this is not going to happen, and I cannot stress enough, cannot be allowed to happen, because it calls for many hundreds of military personnel, most of which need to be working on land, and also equipment and supplies the US military barely stocks anymore.

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

I don't disagree, but unless they are willing to order engineering officers to contravene their own doctrine, procedures, and the basic ethical practices of an engineer, this is still something that would - per their own training - require hundreds of men to be landed.

lol

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

I'm going into full DTI DTA mode over this announcement, it's driving me a bit insane.

I was in a botched river crossing where we landed almost 48 hours before our rations and water because the engineers didn't do their jobs and measure the depth, tide and soil stability ahead of time and account for barge weights, causing a 4 day traffic jam, and you know, that was kind of small potatoes compared to what's happening in Gaza.

lmao

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Arc Hammer posted:

We're building a base of operations for the IDF on the coast so we can supply them from the sea.

looks like it to me. plus, if the obvious thing happens and the bridgehead gets attacked by hamas - lowinfo folks will really get inundated with the resulting propaganda

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

i knew the navy had an army, but the army having a navy is a new one :allears:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

in the navy army! :toot:

i wonder if army captains serve cookies too

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/netanyahu-to-fox-news-perceived-disagreement-between-us-and-israel-doesnt-help-war-effort/

quote:

Asked about Biden’s hot mic comment at the State of the Union that he and Netanyahu need to have a “come to Jesus” conversation, Netanyahu says he is “not familiar with that term, even though Jesus was born not that far from here.”

“If it means a heart-to-heart conversation, we had that plenty of times of the 40 years I’ve known Joe Biden, and over the 12 or 13 conversations we’ve had over the course of the war,” says Netanyahu.

lol

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Owlbear Camus posted:

it's not for nothing the ptb basically damnatio memoriae'd the woman who immolated before Bushnell.

is this a stroke??

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Retromancer posted:

Sorry if this got posted before, but Tom Cotton is using Aaron Bushnell to round up a new wave of purges in the armed forces. (and maybe society, ha ha ha jk ....unless?)

https://theintercept.com/2024/03/07/aaron-bushnell-fbi-anarchism-extremist/

recruiting shortfalls?

no, more purges

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Owlbear Camus posted:

TBH, sequential vbulletin style sequential conversation seems better for your brain than anything that is based on upvotes, downvotes, followers and general ego sanction and validation.

Not good for your brain but something awful is basically like harm reduction, methadone for posting.

i would post anything for that sweet dopamine hit of a yellow quoted block

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

This is loving crazy.

The President of the United States is calling to consolidate the families of a foreign soldier KIA.

not my president!! too busy engaging in foreign adventures

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
and here I thought cspam was pro urban densification

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Someone told me this is taught? It's some sort of technique to run up the scoreboard in formal debate, like how in collegiate boxing the emphasis is on scoring points, rather than KO or TKO?

imagine the type of competition ted cruz would be notably good at

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

I can't even wrap my head around the manufactured justification of the dock. They have to build a dock to supply Gaza because Israel won't allow aid through on land, but Israel will control the docks??? :iiam:

dont think just support

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

i feel like the plane would be easier to fly, if the displays weren't blinking on and off :downs:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I don't know how it never occurred to me that the aid that got delivered via ship inherently wouldn't have a truck to drive it anywhere

Guarantee that it never occured to the Biden administration either

no one is planning for the logistics of moving aid, because noone is planning on delivering aid

hth

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Owlbear Camus posted:

it's not a sacrifice it's the material component to a magical ointment that would protect ziocops from the mohamadean aura debuff in in that pvp zone

ufo thread quality lore, but Very Serious people starting ww3 over it

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

kirby face is the best :3:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Sancho Banana posted:

That's not it, the actual issue for many of them is that the army is secular and woke

they should just make haredi-specific divisions. they can call them the super semites or something, idk im not good at branding

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
daddy's home!!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

quote:

“Seizing a civilian vessel without provocation is a blatant violation of international law, and an act of piracy by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.”

quote:

without provocation

:suicide:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
bring back the pulse jet

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

also why would scrambling GPS even matter if the buildings are in the same coordinates just put in the coordinates and go on autopilot. its not like the military base is gonna move and they probably already got the coordinates before the war.

the gps isn't so the drone knows where the target is, gps is so the drone knows where it is at all times. it knows this because it knows where it isn't.

duh

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
multibillion dollar weapons project using the stars for navigation like an ancient mariner ftw

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

iirc this was a Cold War project.

WW2 bombers had domes over the navigators part of the cabin so that they could use stellar navigation to hit Hamburg and Berlin during the night raids.

dudes with sliderules rock

https://timeandnavigation.si.edu/multimedia-asset/nortronics-nas-14v2-astroinertial-navigation-system

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

madmatt112 posted:

Man, you’ve been posting some weird vibes tonight friend. Do you need to take a breather?

you should be taking notes, this is all going to be on the midterm :eng101:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Sancho Banana posted:

This would be very surprising if it turns out to be real, but I'll believe it when I see it.

https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1781736713720565847?t=OF3LrXcVdt64xL_myTiR3Q&s=19

clearly those were the most moral™ human rights violations, like, ever

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

that is quite the still frame thumbnail lol

soy heil

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i wonder how many people are going to start to question if every historical pogram was a bunch of crybully babybrained bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Nonsense posted:

Zionist at Yale got stabbed in the eye, that's why they're going batshit.
it's not from pity, it comes from
what's been sticking in my eye
got something sticking in my eye