Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Alaois posted:

you're loving dumb as hell

How dare you be rude to Mr. Nice! He's so nice! It's in his name!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Hahahaha is this the 2nd year in a row no Colts players made the Pro Bowl?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Turdsdown Tom posted:

N: Barstool is going to try and sue the NFL for selling t-shirts with the slogan "Sundays are for the *insert team name here*", based on the fact that they are seemingly ripping off their "Saturdays are for the boys" thing.

V: Not only does Barstool not actually have an active trademark on the phrase yet (it's still like halfway through the process), but also the NFL isn't violating any trademark law. The NFL is going to win.

I loving hate Barstool aside from PFT, Big Cat, and Pat McAfee. The rest can get hosed.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/943626628726493184

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Mulaney Power Move posted:

That was before the dark times, before the empire

Please don't compare the Galactic Empire to the evil that is the New England Patriots tia.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Na'il Diggs

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Cory Lekkerkerker

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

corn on the cop posted:

Joe Flacco owes his entire contract to a misplayed Hail Mary and Anquan Boldin

Still elite.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

piss tape israel posted:

Brock for Flacco

Who says no????

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ehud posted:

I would love that just to prove once and for all tom brady is the system qb we all suspect

He'd still be better than Kizer though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I made the Week 17 thread.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3844681

• Locked thread