Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'
Countdown to Spider-Man_loss.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'

howe_sam posted:

Jason is a live action NSM character

:vince:

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

evilmiera posted:

I think this was asked before, but does anyone think the theater is insured against helicopter crashes caused by superheroes? It is New York, so you'd think there'd be a general villain insurance, but how many inept superheroes would cross over into menace territory?

You'd think villain insurance would have to cover any damage occurred by an act of villainy and the subsequent superheroing to be of any use.

So obviously the insurance doesn't cover it and the theater is screwed.

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Push El Burrito posted:

I absolutely adored how insane MJ used to be.

It also actually led to a really good Spider-Man scene where Pete is having a bunch of problems with his personal life as usual and MJ is being her usual kind of shallow and fun-seeking self and complains he's being a downer. Pete basically tells her he's going through some poo poo and if all she cares about is fun all the time she can go find it somewhere else. She heads to the door and instead of leaving just closes it and spends some time trying to help him. Peter and MJ are perfect and I will never forgive Quesada basically.

Wait MJ used to be Cheryl Tunt?

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Lobok posted:

"Huh, Spider Sense tingling. I wonder why... Hopefully there aren't any of my enemies on board!"

Last panel is a close-up of the plane's tail, reading BOEING 737 MAX 8

:vince: