Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Sci-fi, but the author is just really hungry:

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Empress Kay Sadhila and her henchman the Count Monte Cristo have invaded the hiveworld Suet. Our dashing hero Cod Linguica springs into action.

got any sevens posted:

The hero had muttonchops and cornrow hair, topping off his beer-belly figure

cda posted:

Bick Spurlington ran towards the Teleporter. But first, he stopped at the replicator and made a ham. Then he ate the ham. It was salty and delicious. Red lights flashed all around him as a mechanical female voice intoned "Hull Breach Imminent. Hull Breach Imminent." There was no time to lose. He replicated Honey-Poached Pears with Hazelnut Butter and a Buttermilk Ice Cream. The exquisite mouthfeel of the warm pears melting into the chill ice cream reminded him of his childhood on the planet F'run G'farr. There were only seconds left before the starship's exterior lost its integrity. Wasting no time, he waddled in a satisfied manner towards the Teleporter and punched in the coordinates for the nearest McDonalds.

Blade Runner, but about food:

Drink-Mix Man posted:

"I want more fries fucker."

Drink-Mix Man posted:

"You're in a Mexican restaurant, walking up to the counter, when all of a sudden you look down..."

"What one?"

"What?"

"What restaurant?"

"It doesn't make any difference what restaurant, it's completely hypothetical."

"But, how come I'd be there?"

"Maybe you're hungry. Maybe your're hungover. Who knows? You look down and see a torta, Leon."

"Torta? What's that?"

"You know what a sandwich is?"

"Of course!"

"Same thing."

"I've never eaten a sandwich... But I understand what you mean."

"You reach down and take the top piece of bread off the torta, Leon."

"Do you make up these questions, Mr. Bourdain? Or do they write 'em down for you?"

"The torta lays open-faced, the jamon and avacado inside glistening, beckoning to be eaten, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not eating."

"What do you mean, I'm not eating?"

"I mean: you're not eating! Why is that, Leon?"

[Leon licks his lips]

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Interviewer: [Foodline test room at LAPD cafateria] Officer K-D-six-dash-three-dot-seven, let's begin. Ready?
K: Yes, sir.
Interviewer: Recite your foodline.
K: And blood-black grease began to sizzle... A system of burgs deep fried within burgs deep fried within burgs deep fried within one kitchen... And dreadfully distinct against the grease, a tall white soda fountain sprayed.
Interviewer: Burgs.
K: Burgs.
Interviewer: Have you ever been to a McDonalds? Burgs.
Interviewer: Do you sit at the booth or table? Burgs.
Interviewer: When you're not performing your duties do you eat cereal straight out of the box? Burgs.
Interviewer: Deep fried.
K: Deep fried.
Interviewer: What's it like to hold a big juicy burg with two hands? Deep fried.
Interviewer: Did they teach you how to lick your fingers of the grease? Deep fried.
Interviewer: Do you long for having your stomach coated in grease? Deep fried.
Interviewer: Do you dream about being fat? Deep fried.
Interviewer: What's it like to hold a burrito in your arms? Deep fried.
Interviewer: Do you feel that there's a part of you that's always hungry? Deep fried.
Interviewer: Within burgs deep fried.
K: Within burgs deep fried.
Interviewer: Why don't you say that three times: Within burgs deep fried.
K: Within burgs deep fried. Within burgs deep fried. Within burgs deep fried.
Interviewer: We're done... Constant K, you can pick up your bonus order of french fries.
K: Thank you, sir.

Jolo posted:

I've eaten things you people wouldn't believe. XXL Chalupas with fire sauce off the Bell of Tacozia . I ate my way out of a roast beef prison littered with flying buffalo bones near the Arby's Gate. All my frequent eater punchcards with one punch remaining will be lost in thyme, like fizz in the champagne. Time to dine.

got any sevens posted:

careful with this one gaff, he's a goddamn one-man slaughterhouse

did you get your precious pho?
someone was there
men?
poultry...men?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

"Leftover pizza is a dish best served cold."

-Old Klingon Proverb

Drink-Mix Man

McCheese: Yes! Questions: Morphology? Shelf life? "Enjoy by" dates?

Chew: Don't know, I don't know such stuff. I just do fries!

Drink-Mix Man

More chicken than sandwich, that's our motto.

• Locked thread