Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I liked the first episode! I especially liked that part where Shirase character shuts herself in a toilet stall to curse her neglectfulness in losing money stashed in an envelope, since that happened to me as well, in a freakishly similar way, too! I was in middle school when it happened, though. And it was a prefect teacher (sort of like a dean for middle schools?) who gave me back my envelope. The funniest thing is that they used the PA System to summon me, because back then, it had this stigma where everyone associated a student getting summoned through a PA Announcement as the student getting suspended/expelled.

Crain posted:

Yuzuki Shiraishi

??????????????????????
She's voiced by Saori Hayami, so she's best girl by default unless proven otherwise. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Darth Walrus posted:

What about At The Mountains of Madness? You want penguins? How about giant mutant penguins?

Maybe Shirase’s mum is a shoggoth?
I know you miss Nyarko-san, but c'mon.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

chiasaur11 posted:

"Ska attack".
:barf:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Nobody should be telling me I gotta "pick it up". I listen to ska to relax. :colbert:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

a kitten posted:

New cast member(s) revealed.

more here
Hai, Kazuma-desu! :dance:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hinata is still clearly best girl, total idiocy or not.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's not about the moe. It's about 4 girls finding a sense of purpose. The fact that they're cute (and sometimes very dumb, which doesn't detract from the cuteness :allears:) is just a bonus.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Look, nobody said it'd be GOOD ACTING. Cut the girl some slack here. :colbert:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Also, they're all big dummies in the best way. :kimchi:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress. gently caress. I ain't crying. I. AIN'T. CRYING.

We knew. We knew, and it still loving hurts. Goddammit. :cry:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
SPOILERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jbhCOCdHUw&t=236s

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I loved the show but saying that it should've ended in episode 12 would've been like saying that Psycho-Pass would've had a better ending if it cut-off right after Akane (voiced also by HanaKana, by the way!) crying after knowing she couldn't do squat to "save" Kougami from being persecuted/terminated by the Sibyl System so he had to bail. Then again, Psycho-Pass worked well enough as a 22-episode anime and the 2nd season just feels like a big waste of time so maybe you're onto something?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Emotional Destruction, now chibified!

I LOVE/HATE everything about this. Probably going to preorder, too.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Crunchyroll pretty much holds the licensing rights outside Japan, right? Though I'm a bit in the dark of where physical releases stand as far as North America is related now that their partnership with Funi is no longer. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Well, here's hopin' that somebody seizes on that opportunity for physical release. While not my favorite series of 2018 (that's still a toss-up between Yuru-Camp and hopefully one out of two fall shows), but it is undoubtedly the one series I would love to own on BD/DVD. :3: