Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

i bet the dems will gently caress it up

welcum 2 da democratic party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Fuligin posted:

i moved away from pdx last year but this owns and warms the cockles of my heart

wtf are cockles anyway

some kinda shellfish i think

if u got heart barnacles consult your doctor or maybe an ichthyologist

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Bearjew posted:

Florida giving voting rights back to a bunch of people is a big deal

Good stuff in Michigan too

yeah that was a bit of salve on the gaping mental sore that is having to live in the same country as florida

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
oh kobach went down too. so lmao to that i s'pose

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Apraxin posted:

yeah, loving lol that we lost every mildly offensive senate succ dem, and yet here is joe manchin, the king of succ, resplendent in another six year term. guess they should all have voted for krav maga!

the good news is now that the senate isnt close anymore, nobody will give a poo poo about him

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Jazerus posted:

more of a *checks notes* bed of chaos

guys guys Artorias is going to bring the Trump Administration down any day now

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Smythe posted:

Wonder if dunkman Hunter the vaping crime man will win lmfao

San Diego is inexcusable, so probably

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Gianforte currently holding on by the skin of his teeth it looks like

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Flavius Aetass posted:

yeah it's an absolutely terrible wet fart of an election after two years of build-up

state house stuff is going unreported which is a shame because theres some humdingers in there

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

if trump loses in 2020 we are getting a civil war.

no we arent

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

*nerd bitch numbers guy voice* ehhn heh anctually theres actually a lot to get excited about here

there are two doors before you

behind one, the nerd bitch numbers guy with a bunch of polls

behind the other, three guys whipping themselves into a drunken frenzy trying to out-nihilist the others

choose wisely

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Gringostar posted:

nunes will probably win, he was only losing if dems did well enough to take the senate

the other fucker might go down though

nunes is in deep-rear end chudland so he was always a long shot

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

the gently caress is this "Tule" bullshit there's literally nothing there

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

DiscountDildos posted:

Hookers for Hillary was the brainchild of brothel owner Dennis Hof and the working girls at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, and it marked a hard left turn after Pimpin’ for Paul, the group’s 2008 and 2012 efforts to propel libertarian Ron Paul into the White House.

shame to see that even sex workers have moved rightward from their 70s political actions supporting HST for sheriff of Aspen

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

BAE OF PIGS posted:

seriously, who votes for baldwin and walker?

jackasses that find the ability to spit chaw into an old coffee can from a distance of ten feet inspiring

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im getting word that Scott Walker is crediting his "washboard-scratchin' chops" for his narrow win

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*surges to feet* "I am the most drunk and miserable!"

*six other guys follow in succession* "No, I am!" "I am!" etc etc

soon the entire field is full of guys hollering about how they are the most drunk and miserable

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

IDONTPOST posted:

im p drunk but i feel very good

i bet you do, you double liberal

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Serf posted:

on this, the night of liberalism's second huge defeat, the liberals want to claim they know what's best

some of these takes are getting pretty esoteric for me

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Slugnoid posted:

so im not an american is this good or bad? dems won the house but this thread is pretty dark rn is it because they didnt thrash the republicans?

house of representatives and state houses had some pretty good results that went a ways to rolling back the obama admin massacres of dems outside teh executive

senate was on the bad end of the outcome spectrum but its not materially a lot worse than the status quo. people will pay a lot less attention to fuckbrains like manchin now at least.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
like it wasnt the overheated BLUE TEXAS OMG outcome, and thats a shame

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
all in all id say that tonight was great news....

... for JEB!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
id say that cspam looks less at the long term and more at getting empty quoted in the short term with a secondary goal of being proven right over your posting enemies in the mid term

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
not that theres anything wrong with that

posting brands are important

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i have an extensive list of posting enemies that i will disclose only under threat of federal investigation

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Spoondick posted:

lol at schiff being head of house intel

nunez getting shoved back into his weasel hutch makes up for him probably staying in office

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Dolash posted:

I guess I'm mostly just relieved that war with Iran just got a lot harder in a world where Trump has to pass a declaration of war through a Democratic House.

bush era unlimited AUMF ftw

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

sullat posted:

Looks like Collins & Hunter won re-election? Guess indictments are endorsements.

pretty much the entire population of San Diego is Walter White's rear end in a top hat cop brother in law, so im unsurprised Hunter won

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Al! posted:

UR ALL MAD!!!!!

im merely vexed, sir

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Dolash posted:

Yeah yeah Hellworld and all that but the Democrats signed the Iran Deal and were against breaking it, and there's no way Trump will be able to sell the public on war with Iran in a way that makes it more appealing.

i think what youre missing here is it has been roundly demonstrated that it doesnt matter what the american public wants

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

so what im getting here is that nobody is happy tonight

good, marg bar amrika

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Spacedad posted:

AOC won - I'm p happy about that.

did Crowley end up pulling any bullshit

i have been assured for the last three months that he would

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

"Ed Rogers is a contributor to the PostPartisan blog, a political consultant and a veteran of the Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush White Houses and several national campaigns. He is the chairman of the lobbying and communications firm BGR Group, which he founded with former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour in 1991."

uh huh okay Ed

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
always klick da byline

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Al! posted:

he refused to remove himself from the ballot but he got even fewer votes than the republican lol

i mean NY State elections law is byzantine to an extent bordering on the satirical but doesnt Crowley coming in dead last on the Working Families ticket basically gently caress the WFP?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

dude looks like a 1980s televangelist, swear to god

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Iowa voters sent King a message after years of racist rhetoric - "okay this isnt quite the limit of what we are willing to put up with, but youre on thin ice buster!!"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
AW SHUCKS! Scott Walker went and accidentally spilled a bunch of moonshine on all the absentee ballots! guess he just has'ta be gov'ner agin!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Durf posted:

just got home to adam and dasha closing out chapostream, and the dollop's dave anthony advocating extreme measures. good close.

oh poo poo is dave anthony on chapo now

dang i actually like him. i may have to start listening again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*slams fist into table* lets Gareth Reynolds' mom host Chapo god loving dammit!