Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Indiana's Senator is either gonna be:
A pro life pro gun republican who loathes gays and thinks climate change is fake from the western suburbs of Indy
OR
A pro life pro gun republican who loathes gays and thinks climate change is fake from the eastern suburbs of Indy

someone burn Indianapolis to the ground thanks

ed: literally the only difference is Rokita (the former) has a hard on for child slavery

Peanut President has issued a correction as of 04:00 on Jan 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
me on page 1

Peanut President posted:

Indiana's Senator is either gonna be:
A pro life pro gun republican who loathes gays and thinks climate change is fake from the western suburbs of Indy
OR
A pro life pro gun republican who loathes gays and thinks climate change is fake from the eastern suburbs of Indy

someone burn Indianapolis to the ground thanks

ed: literally the only difference is Rokita (the former) has a hard on for child slavery

me on page whatever this is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veTa0KeHIG0

please i beg you burn indianapolis to the loving ground

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

nah posted:

the democrats will lose

:hmmyes:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

StashAugustine posted:

Are there good sites for collecting info on candidates? I live in indiana ans I aint fuckin turning out for Donnelly but I might if there's a local race worth it (there probably isn't)

Have you tried going to the fuckin Indiana Secretary of State's website?
https://www.in.gov/sos/elections/

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
for example you would learn that there's a member of the Pirate party (!!) running for SoS

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

galenanorth posted:

the US would be better off if we abolished the Senate. Seeing as how the US has been held together by the military not letting anyone leave since the Civil War, and representation isn't afforded to the territories for the same reason, there isn't any reason for the Sherman Compromise anymore if we could somehow end it, but that's not going to happen. So we should go all-in and admit even Guam as a state, plus two Senate seats for Native Americans if they want them

I like it but instead of 2 senators for "native americans" give 2 senators to every rez.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
even if the dems win they're not gonna do anything
the trick is to DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

yeah, cool, we loving know

I'm only in this to watch trump shrink and transform into a corn cob

Good luck with that. Also Joe Donnelly D-in is gonna lose, book it.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Like literally the entire campaign between Donnely and Braun is over the fact that Donnely owns some company that uses mexican labor and Braun's auto supply company imports parts from china. That's it. That's the whole conflict. Literally that futurama presidential debate but instead of "going too far" it's two right wing white dudes saying "my opponent offshores jobs"

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Shear Modulus posted:

i thought they were competing to try and say that they love kav more

No, once Kavanaugh was rude to Donnelly in that loving circus of a hearing he hates Kav now.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

logikv9 posted:

these rapes are all okay but being rude to me, that's going a little bit too far buster

~~Honorable Senator from Indiana~~

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
local paper did a piece on the State Senate race in my district, and referred to former Governor Mitch Daniels as "public-school-Thanos Mitch Daniels," :popeye:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Typo posted:

According to the genuises on betting markets:

Flordia looks good for Dems

Missouri looks bad

AZ looks bad

NV looks good for Dems

Beto/TN are bad for Dems

According to my sources this is good news, for jeb!

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
polls close in (most of) Indiana and (half of) Kentucky at 6 Eastern so that's when you should start drinking.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

imagine not being already wasted at this very moment

As a teetotaller,

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Thesaurus posted:

wow left off Guam and the northern Mariana islands. I guess their elections don't matter to politico types. smh

Territorial Representatives can't vote and Territories don't get Senators so who cares

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Ages posted:

more at peace voting for donnelly because horse fucker reminded me last night that he voted against kavanaugh

you're first against the wall, fucker

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Larry Buschon (R-IN 8; old man holding coffee) waits in line in a deadass mall to vote

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

UrbicaMortis posted:

Am I reading it right that most of your polling places close at 6pm? That's ridiculously early.

Polls close at 6 Local in Indiana and Kentucky which is 6 eastern for most but 7 eastern for the western portions of both

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Please that map is clearly acceptance of loving horses by state

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Typo posted:

yeah I can't even make jokes anymore I'm that tense

why

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
oh yeah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPvtFqbeyD4

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

I get the odds are against the dems taking the senate its just weird to claim ITS OVER THEY LOST before votes are even beginning to be counted

its loving OBVER

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Al! posted:

larry bucshon

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Powershift posted:

I know your shithole country is hosed either way, so i'll consider the night a win if i never have to see Ted Cruz's face ever again.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Hentai Jihadist posted:

someone gimme the CSPAM discord link or im gonna vote republican gosh darnit

sorry for the swears

imagine I linked to galtse.cx

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Vox Nihili posted:

ITS MOVING

Democrats got more than 1 vote in Indiana! BLUE WAVE!!!!!!

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

US Election 2018 in a picture

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Shear Modulus posted:

anything happen yet

NY Times has called Ky-5, that's literally it

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Uranus is in Ares so unless Chuck Schumer slits his own throat within the next 16 moon minutes the democrats are guaranteed a loss

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Shear Modulus posted:

is that good

went red so no (its a district in extremely rural southeast kentucky so if it went blue it'd be the end times)

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Thoguh posted:

I have no idea who your local candidates are outside of a couple of high profile races so when you post 'X is doing well/poorly' I don't know if I'm supposed to be happy or sad without more context.

the race a lot of people are watching Ky-6 (McGrath v Barr)

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Discord sucks!

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Pandanaut posted:

what is the best coverage on YouTube

cbs made me sleepy and abc is just one guy talking endlessly

Chapo was playing Sonic Adventure but now they're offline :rip:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

PostNouveau posted:

Bill Nelson running better than Gillum?

Also, Donnelly getting his rear end beat?

Donnelly is a shitheel who only won because his opponent in 2012 said that "rape is part of gods plan" as his excuse for being against abortion

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Alright Buschon has won in-8 and BRAUN has won the Senate seat for Indiana so I'm gonna go play video games. See you late-poll-closing-ailures around

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Because requiring a photo ID instead puts an undue burden on minority communities and actual in person fraud barely exists.

in Indiana you do both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Powered Descent posted:

Hmm. I'm kind of getting a "decent human being" vibe here, but being a decent human being pretty much guarantees being a totally ineffective president. See: Carter, Jimmy.

comparing cory fuckin booker to jimmy carter? You can't be first against the wall but you can be next.