Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Pablo Gigante posted:

PS4 most likely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

The Dissidia beta is running for 2 weeks IIRC, also it sucks

From today til the 21st and also :agreed:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The file size was 640 mbs
No room for graphics

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

I'm definitely using Trunks and Beerus. No clue who my third will be yet. Trunks movement options are rad, and Beerus orb setups are gonna be sick once I know how to use them

Gotenks

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

extremebuff posted:

it is a huge pain in the rear end to just setup a local 2p match btw lol, at least on ps4. has to connect online and do a bunch of poo poo instead of just going through menus for 5 seconds

Put the console in offline mode and its fast

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

If you buy the season pass you get the 3 unlocksble characters immediately. I've never touched story mode

On ps4 it only gave me ssgss goku/vegita and i couldnt figure out how to get 21 so im doing story mode. 53% done after 8 hours.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Fchamp has more friends than i thought

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

Bob summoned shenron in a game we played today and I completely forgot that was a mechanic in this game

What did he wish for

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The immortality one and double spark are my go tos

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Capcom and disney/espn pays them

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Are those times est?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Lack of neutral put me off. Going back to tekken. Gonna try to play unist if i get a min to check discord for a match one of these days

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i just lost to geese/bison tag team for 2 straight hours in match of the millenium but now i am the winner

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Are you playing on psn these days i want to learn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

P-Mack posted:

7. I'm getting it.