Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
im trying to get through the story for 21 but im afraid im gonna die of old age before im done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
lol i finally slogged my way through story and right when i finished the last battle the game crashed. what a sign. i have to replay like half an hour lol

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

sorry for your loss. i had the fatal error happen as well at the end of one of the maps. FORTUNately the game autosaves at the start of each new map so at worst you'll have to do the map right before the android 21 boss fight, maybe it starts from teh fight. hell maybe you already unlocked her

No I had to Replay like 3 maps ftl

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
I look forward to like next month when they say it was too much to make people play 50 hours of story mode and just unlock her for everyone after I already did it

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
hiding your loss record is infinitely more embarassing than losing a lot

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
The combos in dbfz are pretty concise i think, if they go long it feels like its worth it. its not on a marvel level at all

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Crosshands should be illegal for aesthetic reasons

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

P-Mack posted:

Virtua Fighter 5 in Yakuza 6

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I wish I was smart enough to play Steve bc he's so badass. Instead I play Lili because I'm a pervert.

how smart do you have to be to press b1

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
snk is going crazy rn

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Slept through all of day 2 so far.

there were cool games

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
this game loving rules

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
genderswap shermie :o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Whom else deleted everything on their harddrive to reinstall 100 gigs of Tekken 7 FMVs for Leeroy hype.

Just saw you get washed on li joes stream i think