Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Then be the improvement you want post some funny ones. Show everyone what funny is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Have they actually been to enough Hotels to do this clip show? They've been to a lot but there's a lot of psalms

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

guys it's not a repost it's a different frame, you can tell by the eye lids and the background couple moving behind Carl.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Steamed hams for an hour is a headache. The funny parts are when it seems aware of the loop. That's been running for weeks and weeks with 9 viewers tops.

Fine to check every so often though.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Moon Slayer posted:

Finally found a moment to drop in on this for a few loops. Who knew Skinner was an evangelical Christian?

He randomly prayed in one and it's become common after an update. The current kick seems to be making Skinner a potty mouth I feel like they are going to push the script pushing subs too hard to get it to say something racist because their scope is just too narrow.

They need it to have other settings like flip between steamed hams and like Skinner's officer just yelling about something the students did.

Don't worry though I think it's run course no way it tops this masterful re-integration be sure to unmute

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Lifespan posted:

I have watched enough of that Twitch channel that I have heard repeats, so it's not actually fully live.

steamed hams description says it's 1 hour to make an episode while the stream is live, 24/day that's a full season!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

codo27 posted:

He's only 239 regularly. Yet somehow has a 48" waist.

He's a cartoon character density is a vague suggestion or maybe he's short af.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Stephen Harper posted:

Grandpa Simpson clearly states in season 6 episode 10 that he’s proud Homer isn’t a short man. Are we supposed to believe this is some sort of magical measure of height?

I posit that all people in the Simpson universe are short so he's normal height for them but short for us giving him a wider waist. Maybe 50lbs is a perfectly fine weight there

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Lifespan posted:

My fav today was him serving steamed cobbler. But it burned, so he had to make banana bread. And proceeded to read out the entire recipe on how he was making it and had all of the ingredients. It was so completely incorrect to the concept that it was awesome.

You can get so much weirder things with manifest. I asked it to make steamed hams from to point of view of the roast and it recast Skinner and Chalmers as Burns and Smithers

It's too long to clip with Twitch tools but there's a live action one with Walter White cast as Skinner that is amazing it bleeds just a bit of breaking bad into it.

https://clips.twitch.tv/PlayfulHappyAlligatorMikeHogu-TpcJ-hao72mrTP51

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

added like 300 steps - it fixed his hand being backwards

pixaal fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Mar 6, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Deviant posted:

i can't believe i burned the loving soft roll

god drat you! You rear end in a top hat!

(for anyone not familiar this is continuing the quote not an attack)

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

you are right I was thinking of a different skinner swear salad

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

Good morning simpsons meme thread. I’ve been working on some simpsons related artwork for the last month and have sold quite a bit of it and was like oh the gbs simpsons threads might appreciate this? They have been really popular on Bortposting and Rancho Relaxo on Facebook! So here is Nothing At All one of about 3 dozen paintings I’ve completed in this series so far. You can click the image if you wanna check out my website thanks guys!

I animated some related product images awhile ago because I thought it'd be funny (kidrobot)

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

It does understand the joke, the filtering is causing it to go in weird tangents it's not even supposed to write chucks F*ck and S*ck which I once got chatGPT to do after a lot of prodding. Like enough that it' would be pages and absolutely boring to read. I currently have it on the March 14th update saying "The double entendre that is implied by the name "Sneed's Feed and Seed" is a crude and vulgar phrase that I cannot repeat here as it goes against my programming to avoid using inappropriate language." It keeps referring to it as "Chucks Feed and Seed but vulgar"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

loquacius posted:

I really can't believe we all measure time in units of 60, 60, either 24 or two sets of 12 depending on the country, then 7 to determine what days we work on, then some number between 28 and 31 with no set pattern and no relation to that 7 value, then 12 again. Not logical or intuitive at all. Much easier to just consider the number of seconds that have elapsed since midnight on January 1, 1970 as a raw integer really

It is Tuesday January 19th 2038 one more second and aaahhh 1901 December 13th, a Friday. the year 2038 problem, no one wants to talk about it.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

King Carnivore posted:

Is this going to be like Y2K, where the credit system failed overnight and nuclear missiles began to automatically launch themselves at their targets?

Instead of solve the problem we kicked it down the road to 2038. The real thing is getting it to 64bit time which is good for another 200 billion years. Anything that can't have that updated though will forever be in 2038.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

this is taking in money enough to pay someone to read the scripts before they "air". letting it run with no oversight at all is massively irresponsible. You are responsible for anything your bot says If it is not our view and you provided everything that goes into it sorry you aren't doing a good enough job moderating and probably shouldn't be making a living off it?

That said twitch is usually petty good about reinstating accounts for this sort of thing so they should be back as long as it wasn't Fox that took them down. I'm currently out of the loop on this stuff.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Lobok posted:

There he is. Birt Sumpson.

Dilbert Simpson

Dilbart?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I think you'll find it's Moe's Tavern, Moe speaking.... hang on a minute anybody know and Al Coholic?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

FEMA summer camp posted:

I occasionally watch new Simpsons and the author of this article is a lying piece of poo poo. Whole seasons of "Simpsons meet a celebrity" or "Simpsons go to _____" episodes.

But are there good frames that can be used in memes.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

The longer episodes don't get run as often because they can't run as many ads.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Nicodemus Dumps posted:

It's not about having a userbase they can get ad revenue from. It's about leveraging their massive 'content' library as a training ground for ai. That's why they are charging $texas for the api, because that's the gateway to using all that data.

APIs were made because people were scraping sites, which is much more resource intensive for the site. People will just go back to scraping. What are you going to ban all web browsers now?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

is there some joke here about marge looking absolutely nothing like marge

wrong hair, wrong necklace, tattoos?? come on

Here's a Lady gaga Marge I made in March (It's still not good enough to share outside an AI community under normal circumstances there's a lot wrong with it)

That looks like someone just typed in photo realistic Marge (and didn't even bother to include Simpson) and said good enough on the first image with no picking a good base then working on it with inpainting and upscaling. It's the equivalent of just using the magic wand in photoshop.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Ned, sexy Ned Flanders

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Larry Cum Free posted:

My brother lived in England for a while and when he was back he gave me a DVD of The Mighty Boosh as a gift. I think I made it like 10 minutes into one episode and I turned it off because I could feel my soul trying to escape my body.

The first season is a lot more rough it's so much better once they leave the zoo. Still some great lines in the zoo.
I mean you probably know everyone on this drunk magic carpet from another show. It's insane.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7RbjtW1wyk

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Are you suggesting a challenge to come up with the best season 30+ meme?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Party Boat posted:

Yeah even people who know nothing about the Simpsons reference that one.

https://twitter.com/TheSimpsons/status/1084620821341954048?t=9pXZmYYbHRA9cuNiYDhQPA&s=19

But Lisa is the one that sent the gif in this gif. No wait I read that as Lisa: it's Lisa, it's from Homer.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/UJy3XaT.mp4

e: welp we have 2 22s now

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

you took 7 6 5 and 4 and no one noticed

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

Why would 1100 be the all star page

It was a funny page you should re-read it.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Halisnacks posted:

Which episode/season is that?

Video says
Marge Simpson breaking it down with Bart on The Simpsons.

Scene from Episode 6, Season 19

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Martman posted:

I kept reading this, and the description, as season 6 episode 19 and started getting really confused and angry

they really should have put an of between them

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

redleader posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with you

I literally copy and pasted from the video

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

codo27 posted:

I dont know what this is referencing. But the one thing the show has left to do is do an episode with full on swearing by all characters.

We got plenty of AI Skinner swearing, burned the god damned softroll again. I somehow think the current writers would be worse at making a swear heavy episode. (This is not praise for steam hams AI)

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Space between each isn't going to make it any easier to find one in a quote unless you make them into sets and label them. Post however you want.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

CzarChasm posted:

In the next scene Homer is taking a pickaxe to his brain.

what an axe hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

but he is clearly using a red stick not a yellow stick