Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

In fact, his body odour has actually improved since high school.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

duz posted:

while i do love your pic for amateur, i suggest the boudoir photography subplot from They Saved Lisa's Brain even tho it might not be strictly amateur
you may say, "but i used homer for big tits", i say you used fat homer not regular homer

Regular Homer isn't fat?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

"What are you doing, man? That's Carl!"

Lobok fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Jun 30, 2020

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

loquacius posted:

anybody else ever tried to have a baby and been continuously haunted by the rhyme from Barnacle Bill's Pregnancy Test

You mean during sex?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

popewiles posted:

I'm so sorry

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Was planning to do something from the Mendoza scenes but

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

lol
In another time, and another place, and with another's money, I might have made this my av/custom text.

But uhh,

I didn't actually have any joke planned, I just wanted to say something that led into that Scoey line

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

He's on Cameo so for the low low price of $200, someone could get him to do Steamed Hams.

My first thought was "he'd need to do both parts" but then I remembered, wait, there are three parts. He's gotta crow like Agnes about the house being on fire.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I'd be more psyched for a Steamed Hams re-enactment by the original actors. It could be about Hank Azaria going over to Harry Shearer's house.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

A dark lol but a lol nonetheless.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

fishing with the fam posted:

So it turns out understanding Simpsons memes is finally what drives me to watch the Wire.

This is the next level of watching something to understand references to it on the Simpsons.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

SirSamVimes posted:

wireposting is just as bad as hamiltonposting

Not since this!

AHH F/UGH posted:

I couldn't resist making this one. I love The Wire too much.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

It's amazing that I haven't seen this show in over ten years and I can hear the nerd's voice so perfectly in my head still.

Then again, I guess I always have a nerd's voice in my head...

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

RandomFerret posted:

Mission Hill. The whole series is up on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0ZMw4y9rV0

Things from the first episode that aged poorly: Ska being considered cool, waterbeds existing

What about waterbeds being cool and ska existing?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

But you didn't do anything!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

ikanreed posted:

If you group memes by which season they're from, season 5 seems to be over half by itself.

Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything, ikanreed.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Rarity posted:

I'm so sorry, everyone

The whole post was amazing but this was the funniest one. Even though it seems like one of the easier ones.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

So good. Antitonic back at it again.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Clawtopsy posted:

My best friend of 26 years succumbed to cancer today. We met when we were 4. We were 30 this year. He was really close to 31. I love you, brotato chip.

That sucks, man. Sorry. If there is any thread that can cheer you up and make you laugh consistently, be a pal and let me know if you ever find one.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

That isn't the true opposite of the gag. Like Moe should call out to the bar "I.M. Handsome? Hey, does anybody know I.M. Handsome?" and the patrons go "We all do, Moe!"

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

lol

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Quote-Unquote posted:

"My gastronomic rapacity knows no society!"

Satiety!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Intel&Sebastian posted:

They even have representation for people who wear TMNT eye bandanas

Could be war paint.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Ghost Leviathan posted:

If they're going to overuse any old side characters you'd think Dr Colossus would be a fun one. At least he showed up a bit in the comics.

A big thing with the golden age is that they weren't afraid to introduce and reuse recurring characters. Zombie Simpsons just has the same shrinking cast frozen in time.

What I'm hearing is that you want more Cat Lady.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

For pure funny animation I don't know if anything beats Homer's freakout on Marge from The Shinning but maybe my favourite episode of all time is Lisa's Rival and it's in large part to Homer's monologue being a stone-cold animation and acting classic. So many great expressions and poses. Looking at it spliced up by frame on Frinkiacp is a treat (I tried to GIF it from there but it's too long).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97M1X13XvOk

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

TheMostFrench posted:

I'm getting "upload limit for given URL has been reached" when I try to put Simpsons GIFs on imgur. Any solution?

Save the images and then upload to imgur, if on your computer. If using the Awful app then save to your device and upload through the app.

Lobok fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Aug 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

BiggestOrangeTree posted:

Do you think Itchy and Scratchy look photorealistic to the Simpsons characters?

That would raise weird questions about how they view Manic Mailman.