Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

A Syrious Man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

viral spiral posted:

So when is Israel going to start WW3?

today

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

cargo cult posted:

what happens if nothing happens

That's practically impossible. Trump would be revealing himself to have the limpest dick of any US president, ever, and no one would be more cognizant of that than him.

cargo cult posted:

i just dont get why everyones at least performatively convinced that This Is The BIg One. trump tweeting about his bigger and better working button was at least as volatile and nothing came of that either. to say nothing of the fact that nothing happened after we kind of blew up that syrian runway either. whatever i guess

- The last one has to be topped, and bigly, since it obviously didn't work

- Trump's never had more of a reason to wag the dog

- There are Russians in the way, and relations with them are so bad right now that the Trump-Putin friendship is looking like Willy and Nicky (that's a WW1 reference :v: )

- Netanyahu, MBS, and Bolton have major war boners for Iran right now (and always)

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

At this point, there hasn't been a strike yet because a) pisstape blackmail or b) it takes a while to plan Iraq 2

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the d&d middle east thread blows rear end. lots of stupid idiots handwringing

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Karl Barks posted:

hey brown mosese why don't you investigate mY rear end

turns out your rear end is on Wikipedia. why did no one else think of this?? im an investigative journalist

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

when i was in nicaragua in 2012 i met a drunk american at a bar who claimed to be one of ortegas doctor, and that he was giving him all kinds of insanely expensive experimental anti-aging and life extension stuff.

Isn’t he allergic to sunlight or something, and his crazy wife sort of runs things now?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

HorrificExistence posted:

syria is basically 1918, 1453 and 2239 all at once

sick of seeing all these 2239 analogies. when u think about it, it’s actually US who are the Confederated Antarctican People’s Collective

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

really queer Christmas posted:

he really does look younger. i guess the blood of a virgin really does work.

Cheney will be the first centenarian cabinet member

under president Barron Trump

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

^^^
edit: lol nice

I think he's not super pro-Iran anymore?

hell, probably doesn't make a difference if he's not our boy

Ramrod Hotshot has issued a correction as of 03:59 on May 14, 2018

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the dnd me thread is so bad lmao it's pretty much all volkerball and brownmoses handwringing

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

just got finished with a phone call with Prachanda, cspam is now officially a proxy of the Nepal Communist Party

Which one, there's like 90

edit: drat, the Maoists and Marxists-Leninists merged. Did not see that coming

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Syncopated posted:

you come at the king you best not miss

lol

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

etalian posted:

You'd think we learn by now not to run any free Saudi flight schools

it would own if these pilots do another 9/11 when they get here lmao

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Willie Tomg posted:

its being propped up by Qatari liquidity as a countermove in the latest gulf state ratfucking and i suspect the oil monarchies running out of piss to squirt on each others' legs will be the cause of the next hellish spasm of violence

Propping up the Turkish economy to...own the Saudis?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Willie Tomg posted:

this specifically is more of a quid pro quo, but essentially yeah. turkish and saudi proxies have been fighting in syria--and of late, specfically in idlib--on the regular, and turkish food shipments have been making the attempted saudi blockade of qatar mostly just a pain in the rear end and not the famine-inducing catastrophe MBS would prefer in order to bring them to heel. and this is all a relatively recent development which was ultimately rooted in MBS having a shitfit that qatar refused to sever ties with iran. not even "support" iran, just... not completely cutting off diplomatic communication. so now instead of a unified gulf, theres this weird crabassed turkish-russo-persian-qatari ..... ~thing~ that showed no signs of existing even three years ago.

Probably not for much longer, once Idlib starts getting hot

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

We'll bomb something, to be sure. It's a great wag the dog opportunity right before elections, if nothing else.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Darkman Fanpage posted:

whats going on in the kingdom?

https://twitter.com/zaidzamanhamid/status/1047572248847106049?s=21

just the usual. saudi authorities cracking down on a slave revolt.

Those cop cars look like they're from the Blues Brothers

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

It must be written in the constitution that one can't criticize SA without at least one "but Iran!"

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

this isn't going to actually matter is it?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Is it crazy to think that with how badly the Saudis have hosed this up that it could lead to factions within the royal family that are hostile and resentful of MBS staging a palace coup? I mean, this is only the latest in a long line of fuckups in his relatively short reign, from Yemen to Qatar to holding the PM of Lebanon hostage. But this one actually matters, because it threatens American patronage, the only thing keeping this mob family regime afloat. And you know MBS stepped on a lot of toes on his way to power, and those princes haven't forgotten it.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

lol

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

really queer Christmas posted:

lmao I had thought about that a couple days ago. I was talking with someone and was like "oh yeah, the Sauds did this like a year ago and nothing came of it"

looking forward 2 this post a year from now

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

of course the black guy takes the fall

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Dreylad posted:

i wanted to press R to reload his gun

lol

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Should I be rooting for the Houthis

I'm tempted to, for obvious reasons

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

cool
https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1058369117365944320

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

rip

whatever happened to kashoggi, this dude's going to get it way worse

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

also, lol if they think this is the last fuckup of our favorite large adult crown prince. He's not going to stop with a failed war, a failed embargo, a kidnapped prime minister, and a chopped up journalist. His next adventure will probably result it ww3, lmao

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

R. Guyovich posted:

you guys ever wonder what happened to that virulently anti-assad saudi guy who used to post here lol

al-Saqr?

I remember a couple of times people told him to be careful, and he was like, "I'm just a neckbeard posting from my mom's basement, no one gives a gently caress lol"

welp

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Willie Tomg posted:

by the way if you just need a blender to make a smoothie after the gym or whatever don't spend $450 usd on a commercial grade vitamix you loving moron, no matter what a goon tells you, lmao

lol goons are dumb as hell

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

did u know you can look up the strength of various factions in the syrian civil war with wikipedia? yo cia, where's my torture money

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

gently caress, double post

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

We have to bomb schoolbuses in order to save them

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

quote:

The name derives from the idiom "belling the cat", which comes from a medieval fable about mice who discuss how to make a cat harmless. One suggests hooking a bell around his neck, and all the mice support the idea but none is willing to do it.

what a dweeb lol

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Question Friend posted:

Who's partisangirl

Assad's lioness

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Jose posted:

bringing back a classic

ahaha I was thinking about this

He's got a good grift going, I'll give him that

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

I lust for war between the US and another NATO country

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

rip rojava https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1075394824487006208

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Wait until the Democratic primaries when some of the candidates are gonna campaign on never leaving Afghanistan. disgruntled former Trump cabinet members