Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

reading about the cryptocurrency bubble honestly made me feel like im living in a cyberpunk dystopia. either that or the end of civilization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

30.5 Days posted:

Desperately searching for a future where I don't burn to death and coming up short

been reading the fifth dune book and the main threat in that one is super hot ladies who are so good at loving they turn men into slaves. im looking foward to that

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Abongination posted:

Seems odd they wouldn't have older builds floating around somewhere, my lovely react site has a ton of redundancy and local builds.

Saying they lost literally everything makes me question the story more than anything.

every aspect of the story sounds like total bullshit. oh we had thousands and thousands of war crime reports, putin was JUST about to go down, until all of our data got wrecked

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

But yah looks like crashing one of those is like falling off a skateboard, probably a gentler fall than from a bike

i dont think skateboards can go at 40 mph

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

please click on this video and see where the stupid elon musk is being put. holy poo poo that design

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Antonymous posted:

its elon's face on a goat, elongoat coin

a goat thats loving a rocket

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

this rocks actually

yeah those kids own. turning their fun into an ad for your psychotic bullshit, however, does not

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

My favorite Mexican food is a burrito. What's yours?

*desperately holds eye contact knowing that my health insurance relies on this clunky line landing*

https://twitter.com/lmatsakis/status/1530568991537700864

if you dont give max marks on every question in a customer survey you are a piece of poo poo imo (as long as it pertains to a human being, otherwise why even bother answering)

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

that GRIT game is a pretty funny grift. they say they have a partnership with EPIC, which means they are putting the game in their store. thats the extent of their partnership lol

also they gave a RARE HORSE NFT away and it turns out it was an asset taken straight from the UE shop

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Paladin posted:

Just curious, is it this horse specifically? Because if so, that was one of the monthly giveaway assets from a few months back and that would make it funnier to me.

could be!

https://twitter.com/brycent_/status/1533795430399717377

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

forums are acting up

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Mameluke posted:

Robots can't be racist they're electrified rocks

Robots are however almost exclusively designed and programmed by racists

you dont even have to program it that way. if its being trained by looking at thousands and thousands of pictures, and most pictures of homemakers are white and most pictures of criminals are POC, then thats what its going to learn

ekuNNN posted:

They use data produced by a racist society, so it's not very surprising that their answers reflect that racism.

basically

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

looks like a piece of poo poo thats gonna jam after 3 shots tbh

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

that guys twitter feed is incredible. just a window into a mind staring into the abyss and slowly unraveling

https://twitter.com/Irkutyanin1/status/1559057086411071488

https://twitter.com/Stanreturnstbh/status/1559251080646721538

https://twitter.com/pontifier/status/1558837701180379136

https://twitter.com/pontifier/status/1559080834057097219

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

stealing poo poo from this guy must be a significant chunk of the local economy at this point

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

looking foward to the day where saying "a deepfake hologram did it" is a valid legal defense

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

skooma512 posted:

Someone left me a voice mail with my actual name and my uncle's telling me to urgent call a dispatch center, dispatching what was never said. It's almost certainly a scam, I don't associate with my uncle financially and it's probably a debt collector if not scammer.

Pretty sure they just bought my info from a database and are doing spearphishing. Lol how our lives are about fending off more and more sophisticated scamming until they manage to get you or you miss something important because you're used to a phone just being a conduit for criminals to harrass you.

those are a regular thing here in mexico. sometimes theres even an audio clip (usually mostly incomprensible). nice to see them going international

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

"Are Flashing Titties Cyberpunk" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

no big tits, not cyberpunk

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

yes but at least we have this

https://twitter.com/UnderwaterBepis/status/1584003630792728576

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

the thing about early child development is that basically every single second counts. so yes a toddler can probably spend hours a day watching elsa x spiderman trash on youtube and turn out more or less ok, but they are going to be at a severe disadvantage against anyone who spent those hours actually doing stuff that helped their development

that said the child that spends hours and hours watching nonsense on youtube was always going to be exposed to a bunch of trash, internet or no

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Tulip posted:

i mean yeah, its a smaller part of the pie of "i am worried about the kids" than that 21st century capitalism has made attentive parenting structures (whether its by direct parents or by a broad network of friends and extended family) a luxury allowed only to the wealthy

i mean its not like having 10 kids and letting the oldest ones take care of child rearing was great either.

it will suck in a generation or so when the gulf between rich ppl and poor ppl becomes even more abysmal because of this tho

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

fucker

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Orbis Tertius posted:

way, way better than I was expecting. kind of unsettling really. also lmao

i was legit impressed when i noticed that when it says wooshing it makes an actual woosh sound

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

if zuckerberg wants to read my boring rear end conversations he can go ahead

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

pretty fitting considering all the rape the nerds do later on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Amerdicko Vespussy