Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS

Senor Tron posted:

Much like that time the Chaser tried to walk up to John Howard with a running chainsaw and his minders were just like "...come on mate, put it down..." but didn't make a big deal, the fact that this is a thing where most people are going "meh" is one of those things I love about Australia.

Can you imagine if Mike Pence had an affair and got a staffer pregnant? It would be the scandal of the decade in the US.

It's nice to see Barnaby getting stuffed over for being a hypocritical fuckwit, but it's also nice that in this area Australia pays more attention to policies than the pollies themselves.

The optimism is cute. Give it another decade or so and we will have completed our transformation into America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

It'd be cool if any country in the world was good right now but right wing liberalism has ruined everything so that's cool. Cool, cool.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

I dunno why that story ever took off because if it occurred we would certainly have video of it.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

The saddest part of this story is losing respect for people who I thought were good journalists, and gaining respect for loving Sharri Markson, literally the only journalist left in Canberra.

Wasn't Sharri the woman who criticized journalists who don't grovel at the feet of politicians to maintain access?

She's only writing about Barnaby because he's well and truly hosed and access no longer matters. She sucks big time rear end.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

Don Dongington posted:

I mean sure, he appears to be trying to read her phone on the sly, but never let the truth get in the way of a good front page sledging, tele :allears:

The Barnaby defender has logged on

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

My hot take is that Bill Shorten is unfairly maligned by the public.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

My mother, for some reason, was convinced that Warren Truss was loving his much younger (male) chief of staff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

I've unironically been a fan of Bill since he started delivering embarrassing zingers all the time. Also the sudden greying has done wonders for giving the man some much needed sex appeal.

• Locked thread