Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

reminder that Obama only won the WV primary in 2012 by 20 points against a felon that was still in a texas prison

for economically anxious reasons of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
wow the dow just hit 25 thousand!!!!

MAGA

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

euphronius posted:

are you white

Half white, like former President Barrack Hussein Obama

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

lincoln would've been great at twitter

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sleepy Ben is now Big Ballen Ben

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

plz close this sad weak thread like a dog and direct all posters to the beautiful turdfuzz thread for march

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/PutinRF_Eng/status/969225966911401986

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/ICEgov/status/969220733066010625

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

zegermans posted:

as much as I hate using general economic indicators to imply higher quality of life for everyone, whenever conservatives poo poo on California's supposed pitfalls of liberalism I just pull up GDP numbers and say scoreboard
the many chud hamlets in california are incredibly decrepit and desolate and actively resist any form of assistance or uplifting

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Hot person getting laid all the time not gonna want that ride to stop. Uggos ready to go out early.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

dark side of the moon is 45 today

Global warming strikes the moon!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
YOUR THE COLLUSION
LOCK HIM UP

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/969230783188815874

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:australia:

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Al! posted:

luv to live in a country where christians justify their every action this way from theft to rape & murder

Must be nice living in the UK.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

futures are already down -150

these charts look like bitcoin charts

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/969231766421721095

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Christianity is a con-man religion and I refuse to respect it no matter how much people get crabby about new-atheism or whatever

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

lmao this guy is so loving spineless

he wants to be seen as the tough gop senator who stands up to trump, but then he bitches out on re-election and constantly makes excuses for the dotard anyway

LMAO flake is a waste

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Christianity is a con-man religion and I refuse to respect it no matter how much people get crabby about new-atheism or whatever
right wing neo-atheism is actually an astroturf for evangelicals

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this thread, its so bad (bad)........but the 404 turdfuzz thread, its so "bad" (good)

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

So when is he flipping parties like his Governor

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

right wing neo-atheism is actually an astroturf for evangelicals

It's so obvious

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm so sick of the 'Trump just misspoke' defense. You got your tax cuts you rich fucks, you can stop defending him now.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/MarshallProj/status/969232358200283136

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

liddle jared

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'm so sick of the 'Trump just misspoke' defense. You got your tax cuts you rich fucks, you can stop defending him now.

the craziest thing is flake has like nothing to gain from this! :psypop:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
okay yeah i'm not keeping up with two goddamn trump threads somebody do the needful

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

this thread, its so bad (bad)........but the 404 turdfuzz thread, its so "bad" (good)

im a trump thread chaoticist and i say keep em both open

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

while you were playing with Barbies, I studied the Truomp

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

GobiasIndustries posted:

he didn't know what he was saying, i earnestly told reporters, responding to

quote:

Take the firearms first and then go to court. Because that’s another system — a lot of times by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early. Like, in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida. He had a lot of firearms, they saw everything. To go to court would have taken a long time. You could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Duscat posted:

okay yeah i'm not keeping up with two goddamn trump threads somebody do the needful

ahh I didn't even notice I've been wasting my posts this morning AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

DiscountDildos posted:

Alex Jones ‘groomed staff for homosexual sex,’ lawsuit alleges

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/03/01/alex-jones-groomed-staff-for-homosexual-sex-lawsuit-alleges/

lmao. My favorite part. Infowars has an HR department and you'll never guess who runs it.

holy poo poo HR dad lmao

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

he didn't know what he was saying, i earnestly told reporters, responding to

lol yeah he was extremely clear about what he wanted to happen and reiterated it a couple times.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

10 AM is when I always feel the most unsafe so this is good.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Translation: piss tape is real
:toot:

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Feldegast42 posted:

So when is he flipping parties like his Governor

i believe he's also the one that said "this place loving sucks" when dems were trying to shut down the government over DACA

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

2nd TRUMP Thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

It also helps to remember that Christianity began as an end-times cult within Judaism.

• Locked thread