Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

there was an on campus cop who poo poo his jorts because he didnt know how to make bullets cry while handcuffed to a principals chair

just wanted to say this is an amazing post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

brugroffil posted:

surely no NRA member has ever carried while intoxicated!

remember when dick cheney drunkenly shot a man in the face and the media covered it up by saying the victim was "peppered" instead of almost dying from face full of birdshot

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The fiddler on the roof is the cats repressed sexuality

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/966419316332736512

"nra board member" isnt a prestigious title but it seems lofty for ted "poo poo my pants to doge the draft" nugent

that reminds me of a funny story of Glenn Beck trying to kick Gover Norquist off the NRA board because his wife is a Muslim

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

the dude next to pence is barron in a fat suit

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/PVa60tN.gifv

old but good

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I hope every one of those kids gets beat up once classes resume

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

euphronius posted:

I have a pain in my jaw that the internet concluded was psychosomatic

I regularly had heart-attack like symptoms that included arm and jaw pain and it turns out it was anxiety-based - even when I didn't actually feel anxious. The body is weird, man.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

give teachers white phosphorous

https://i.imgur.com/TpHkT.gifv

Pocket WP

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

new kind of cat posted:

i get so pumped every time i see this

its so much more satisfying than the Spencer ear slap-punch

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I can think of one embassy that had worse security

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

juche avocado posted:

it was a consulate :911:

yeah I know but I had to make the joke work somehow

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Al! posted:

wait, is this this milkshake dad:

OH MY GOD

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

jesus loving christ

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

hey kid I'm a nazi

stop all the censorship!

Zerg Mans has issued a correction as of 23:04 on Feb 21, 2018

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

sir this is a mass shooting support group

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lets give mentally unstable vets with PTSD guns, that worked for chris kyle

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Good soup! posted:

wait isnt this the father of rachel scott

how much money did he make off those book deals

was she the one that the right lied about by saying she was killed for saying she loved jesus?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

logikv9 posted:

serious posting, not that long ago states ran huge mental health hospitals that housed honestly thousands of patients. they were huge and had huge dorm-style buildings to house people who needed help. and heck, they got it. it wasn't the best, but it was certainly better than what happened which was defunding and privatization.

even now at least in NJ if you are having a psychotic episode you can show up to a hospital, get held for a good period of time, but then transferred to a long-term care facility. the problem is that those facilities are full and often times these people have families or other people they need to support, so they purposely avoid treating a psychotic break / depression and just keep working until they off themselves or others. there's just not enough resources to treat people chronically, they just throw them some antipsychotics and hope for the best

mental institutions were monstrous abusive piles of poo poo that needed to be shut down and the current situation is leaps and bounds better because even if the facilities are poorly funded, they're not all locked in a padded gym in their own poo poo and fed out of a trough, or strapped down to a bed for their entire life

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mental institutions are bad. reagan's failing was not funding community integrated living arrangements, not closing the institutions.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

logikv9 posted:

those were the old style insane asylums which improved dramatically until they got turned into dust

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willowbrook_State_School

Willowbrook wasn't closed until 87. "old style insane asylums" is what mental institutions were.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm surprised they didn't try to sneak Ben Shapiro into this to pretend to be a 14 year old

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Hi has dana said something evil yet

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Rubio is a little bitch

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

wheres the stream

i lust for dana getting owned

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

hahahahahaha Trump is advocating gun control policies way stronger than what Obama couldn't even sell congress on

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

Was Saul Alinsky even an anti-gun activist, or is this a pavlovian thing?

he was a loving commie Jew and the loving commie Jews ruin everything

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

you know for all the rantings and ravings of the mainstream media liberal conspiracy, it's odd that the left doesn't have a massive yearly convention of media and politicians to get their stories and talking points coordinated

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

euphronius posted:

arming teachers isnt a gun control policy

universal background checks, bump stock bans, and a 21 year age restriction are.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mastershakeman posted:

whty the hell is columbine considered the cultural breakpoint of school shootings, was it just that the 24 hour news cycle existed when it happened?

it's not even in the top 10 mass shootings anymore lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I mean compared to Obama's limpdick attempt

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

jesus those other tweets this morning... "I never said arm the teachers" and then spends 4 tweets talking about arming teachers

did the brain spiders eat the brainworms?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

univbee posted:

This is my shocked face.

My it's a crock face

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

now do the one where he advocated bombing NV dikes to flood their fields and starve them because communism

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Not a Children posted:

lmao this chud makes $5mil plus a year

I sincerely hope he goes to bed terrified every night, but I know he doesn't

I hope he accidentally shoots himself and dies

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I love it when Nick Offerman makes these types of posts to explode Ron Swanson type idiot brains

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Huxley posted:

All real-life Nick Offerman wants to do is smoke pot, build canoes, do puzzles, and gently caress Megan Mullally. He's so much more aspirational than Ron Swanson.

Also, he's in the only actual-good episode of the Will and Grace reboot.

woah she's 12 years older than him

he's not even 50

wtf

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Hell yeah! #wegotthis #bluewave

please don't taint Chelsea's hashtag with bad dem juice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

TMMadman posted:

Question: wouldn't a "ban all guns" policy essentially create a "war on drugs" situation?

drugs are much easier to synthesize and smuggle. You can make a few grams of meth on the back of your bike and hide it in your anus. You can't do that with a glock. I've tried.

• Locked thread