Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i come from the banished lands, to present

https://twitter.com/sarahchad_/status/966099960872800256

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

I'm making GBS threads the toilet

what about seth

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
its extremely funny that politicians arent even trying to think about passing some useless feel good law to make people shut up and go away

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Joementum posted:

shocked to learn that the guy who releases directors cuts of his films with all the guns removed would be on board for this

i dont remember any guns in shrek

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Joementum posted:

we get to play the game where we find racist stuff in a feed again

https://twitter.com/SteveHusker/status/925696748210786304

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/SteveHusker/status/951867620768256000

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/SteveHusker/status/800055780443623424

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/SteveHusker/status/964622972937015296

:thunk:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/SteveHusker/status/883673771424591872

:thunk: :thunk: :thunk: :thunk: :thunk: :thunk: :thunk: :thunk:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

he drinks the baby flavor :prepop:

im going to need more yarn and pushpins

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Quotey posted:

who the gently caress made this? why? what in the sam heck

really, obama made it by refusing to deal with the syrian famine a decade ago

but before that, pepsico realized the the purest cola flavor was provided by adding gasified babies to its carbonation mix. they were found out, and issued a public ethics statement that was carefully crafted.

head on over to pepsi's website http://www.pepsico.com/sustainability/A-Z-Topics and search for 'responsible research' and you'll find

quote:

PepsiCo's research processes and those of our partners are confidential for competitive reasons. However, PepsiCo does not conduct or fund research – including research funded by PepsiCo but performed by third parties – that utilizes any human tissue or cell lines derived from embryos or fetuses.
but it was a red herring - with the unrest in syria, pepsico has been allying with the assad regime to get fresh children from the chaos of the civil war, rather than 'embryos or fetuses'

that picture is mr Co himself, there at the syrian gasification plant to receive fresh carbonation right from the source

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Quotey posted:

im so confused

this isn't hypernormalising at all, please cease

you may not like it

but this is what peak flavor performance tastes like

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Quotey posted:

dont you people understand that in the trump thread people are liable to believe anything?

i'm dumb, there's a duty of loving care here

did you even check pepsi's website

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

dinesh is trending on twitter so he hosed up bigly

good time to announce his next movie imo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
day is coming

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
18 year olds are so fuckign dumb theyre eating tide pods and buying ar-15s and shooting ups chools lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i willnot allow myself 2 be mrudred by a generation soy tide pod eater

im gonanb e mruderd by an adult, sum1 old enough to have opinons

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
dumping out buckshot and reloading with tide pod filling to blast that delicious tide into my mouth faster

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

whats awesome is that this dumbass unintentionally implies that school shooting survival challenge is the next fad because tide pods are old news

only a matter of time before a maga chud also steals their dads gopro

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
welp this dumbass article is gonna be everywhere tomorrow

https://thetab.com/us/2016/06/14/i-was-able-to-buy-an-ar-15-in-five-minutes-19833

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

whydirt posted:

what's up with dinesh?

his blood pressure

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

2DCAT posted:

Wait... I thought bump stocks were banned after Vegas lmbo... We're so hosed. Only Ed Balls can save us now

trump ordered the doj (????) to start work towards banning them

its hilarious and i have no idea how this will go through since there's no leeway for grandfathering if you call them machine guns and a whole bunch of people are gonna instantly become felons

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

blue squares posted:

why is it a dumbass article?

lol what

did you read it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

zen death robot posted:

that 2 year old article?

yeah its bouncing around twitter rn

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

blue squares posted:

yeah whats the big deal?

you arent sure why an article with a premise of "i bought an ar-15 with no background check" might be dumb because he neither bought it nor waited around for the background check before leaving?

:thunk:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/daveshumka/status/966123768845234176

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the nra better at observing a moment of silence than paul ryan

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
trump

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

blue squares posted:

????

did YOU read the article

quote:

After he walked me through the paperwork, all five pages of it, I told him I changed my mind and wanted to think more before I bought an AR-15. He told me it wasn’t a problem and listed the store hours if I wanted to come back. I then said thank you and walked back to my car.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Duscat posted:

another weird trick to buy an ar-15 without a background check is to google "gun show"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
be sure to wear a tshirt taht says "im definitely not a felon"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Dairy Days posted:

the atf made some cop excuses about the abstraction of the finger and the shoulder interacting with the trigger being too far removed from some legal language im not joking

friend,

quote:

JUN 07 2010
This is in reference to your submission and accompanying letter to the Firearms Technology Branch (FTB), Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), asking for an evaluation of a replacement shoulder stock for an AR-15 type rifle. Your letter advises that the stock (referenced in this reply as a “bump-stock”) is intended to assist persons whose hands have limited mobility to “bump-fire” an AR-15 type rifle. Your submission includes the following: a block to replace the pistol grip while providing retention for the selector stop spring; a hollow shoulder stock intended to be installed over the rear of an AR-15 fitting with a sliding-stock type buffer-tube assembly; and a set of assembly instructions.

The FTB evaluation confirmed that the submitted stock (see enclosed photos) does attach to the rear of an AR-15 type rifle which has been fitted with a sliding shoulder-stock type buffer-tube assembly. The stock has no automatically functioning mechanical parts or springs and performs no automatic mechanical function when installed. In order to use the installed device, the shooter must apply constant forward pressure with the non-shooting hand and constant rearward pressure with the shooting hand. Accordingly, we find that the “bump-stock” is a firearm part and is not regulated as a firearm under Gun Control Act or the National Firearms Act. Per your telephoned instructions, we will contact you separately to make return delivery arrangements.

We thank you for your inquiry and trust that the foregoing has been responsive.

Sincerely yours,
John R. Spencer
Chief, Firearms Technology Branch

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/966145000798085120

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
18 year olds are too young to have an opinion on guns

except maybe which of my totally tubular gun deals to look at

we got your shotguns we got your rifles we got your punisher t-shirts

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Duscat posted:

lol this is p loving awesome, us visas to russian citizens are now issued under russian discretion

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

18 year olds shouldn't have opinions on guns, they're too young

also 18 year olds should be able to buy ar-15s legally, they're old enough

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Duscat posted:

i mean, if 14-year-olds can marry, 18-year-olds sure should be able to gun down their estranged spouses

how else a shotgun wedding

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

the problem is the olds and boomers on social media are too befuddled with technology to see it unlike the more internet savvy generation that posts outside of social media spheres

everyone is unprepared for the next level poo poo

a complete incapacity to deal with any situation where you can't just call the manager and make a scene and get a free omelette is the single most important trait of multiple generations that make up the majority of the ruling class

they arent even at the step where they're in a conversation and arent sure about a detail so they pull their phone out of their pocket to check it

they're stuck on the part where there's just all this information and you tend to believe whatever fits your aesthetic and go where it leads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
like the concept of "maybe the people who say things i like to hear are doing it so i click on their page and get them ad revenue, rather than out of the honest beliefs of their hearts" is beyond the people that lean so heavily towards free market solutions predicated on perfectly rational decision makers

• Locked thread