Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

trump power is so great

he causes posters to gently caress up trump thread

all hail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

the teacher’s heel is on thy shore
maryland my maryland
his torch is at thy temple door
maryland my maryland

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

he was aiming for the TV but missed

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

GobiasIndustries posted:

'Was my first take hot enough?', he thought? He looked back at the tweet, pondered for a moment.
'No.'
https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/966078572321562625

I have nothing but hatred in my heart for our old pal Dinesh

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

punchymcpunch posted:

if dinesh tweeted that about school shooting victims in any other country he'd get torn apart by a mob

Please support my Gofundme to get Dinesh sent to the Philippines, god bless

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Turdfuzz posted:

just tell the shooter u wanna be shot
its called "reverse psychology" idiots

most kids don’t even get psych as an elective option until like senior year

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

this is one of the weirder bots out there

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

bad news guys turns out I’m a Crysis actor

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

*is a russian bot maker*

No, no, I need models, MODELS saying they like Trump. DO NOT QUESTION MY ARTISTRY *flings a poor bot assistant out a window*

RESEARCH QUESTIONS! About...I dunno Russian history and how dumb Hitler was! But she has her boobs out! Make it happen!!!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

pisstape.il

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

well mr nunes you seem trustworthy enough, I think I WILL buy that car!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

did skimpy-clothes researcher “my country my president” lady’s account happen to get disappeared? :ohdear:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I’m the rainbow background for ISIS member Barack Obama

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

ok maybe there’s something to these conspiracies

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

good photo choice

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

there are plenty of wrose dudes still alive, but make no mistake that it is cool and good that Billly Graham is gone

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

make all schools private online-only schools then kids can only shoot up their parents at worst bing bong so simple

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Squizzle posted:

tag yrself, im 10 commandments out ➡️ dsa ➡️ education

I'm N.O.W -> Abortion -> Government

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

It's not Jeff Sessions it's Jeff Sessions's Monster

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

tenderjerk posted:

hes scared :xd: hes so afraid
afraid of his staff afraid of questions afraid of confrontation

:same:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Jefferson B Session -> S.O.S. Sense Jiff's Boner

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

*closing the blinds as a funeral procession goes by* Not a morning person, sorry

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

AR15 was a poor translation it's actually AR1TH

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

ArmZ posted:

Bump stocks are worth a lot more thanks to an announcement from U.S. President Donald Trump.

The devices, which increase the rate of fire of a semi-automatic gun to mimic that of a fully-automatic firearm, may become the subject of a ban proposed by Trump Tuesday afternoon. On Gun Broker, a firearms auction platform, bump stock prices quickly rose.

One listing, with a $399.99 price tag, added “get them while you can guys.” The retail price for a comparable device is less than $200. Other auction prices ranged from just over retail to as much as a $1,000.

loving bulletcoin minors

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

i like poor people who WEREN'T captured by the depression of their daily struggle

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

how can u miss that which will not leave

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

gonna buy a derelict home when poo poo hits the fan and I can get one for :10bux:

then i'm gonna recreate the Money Pit as my own YT series and rake in the cash

dunno what ya'll retirement plan is but I got that poo poo figured

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

And

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WILL ALWAYS

LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

one thing we definitely don’t have is veterans with PTSD problems

I’m pretty sure every veteran can be trusted with a gun at all times

especially considering they all stay up on their firearms training

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I’m sure we won’t have any trouble with vets prowling the schools and sexually assaulting children after hours

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I can’t find the earlier post but imagine I posted “John Hughes movies but there’s a school shooting in each of them” again

oh but also all the teachers are armed

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller

*gun cocking*

BUELLER.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

TotalHell posted:

im a conservative and I know that this is exactly what would happen

also the teacher would pass tests out in the middle of firing shots cuz he’s a good teach

jfc I’m not really a conservative tho that’s part of the joke

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

“restrictions on the mentally ill!” cried our mentally ill prez and his sicko party

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

u know the school is a great place to get weapons in PUBG

so once again I think blame falls squarely

on video games

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

see we don’t even need the mental illness excuse for arresting non-whites

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

that reminds me, how big can you make a projection screen and still have the image be sharp?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

frame these two tweets in this chain and put them in every museum in the country

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

“what many people don’t understand is...” trump began, a turd sliding out of his rear end in a top hat, “or don’t want to understand...” the splashback caused a brief moment of shock “is that Wayne” wait, who was the other one? Wayne...Wayne... was it Jake? No. James?

the time was approaching 9:15am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

hell fuckin yeah

• Locked thread