Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Gonna be real nice when Mark dies again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Wherein Pasq owes a cat money.

http://gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/29-radical-free-will-ferrell/

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

well at least one of them had it coming and i leave which that is as an exercise for the reader
The truck, clearly.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

This installation's title checks out.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Huh, reminds me of Sunday School at the Esoteric Order church my folks would drag me to.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Wherein Katie has a moment off to the side of the main action.

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1241946382157529088

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Who What Now posted:

What does Pasq call her? Dad definitely called her a bitch, I can make out that part, but I can't make out what it's overlayed with. It just looks like BØØ6[-]
Dad: THIS STUPID BITCH THINKS I ACTUALLY GIVE A gently caress ABOUT YOU
Pasq: THIS SILLY GOOSE THINKS YOU ACTUALLY GIVE A gently caress ABOUT ME

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Elfface posted:

That's how you know Pasq is really messed up!

I also feel like that nod needs animating, but I am not good enough at things to do it.
https://mobile.twitter.com/andyaml/status/1440381678136872961?s=20 That nod is a reference to a Japanese fighting game.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Gobolatula posted:

Josef wrote in the Neco Arc reference and I had no idea what it was. To prepare for that one panel, I watched so many compilations of these little weird cute gremlins. It was spectacular.
lmao, amazing.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

I must inform you that this is a Wawa parking lot.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Man that's a really good soundtrack for this series of strips. Good to see some of what Pasq was up to. Or at least good to see some of it. Poor gal.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Asgerd posted:

What would be a good caption for a Raoul Duke-squalo av?
"You better take care of me, Lord, 'cause if you don't you'll have me on your hands."

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Also I would just love to know what in the hell Pasq is screaming at that alley fire, I love how it's identifiable enough to draw your eye but also just so loving incoherent and layered it's illegible.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Elfface posted:

Ah, Pasq's dad is Professor X. He has faked his death and is hiding in the basement.
Now hold on. Dadsqualo could also be Xorn.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

What do we want? Katie's dad! When do we get him? Today!

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Filthy Haiku posted:

god, If i wasn't struggling to feed myself until my new job starts, I'd get that last panel of Pasq on the bouncy ride as an avatar.

edit: whoever bought me this AV, you made my day!

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lNa98ht38uM

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

I mean that entire friend group is/was Dadsqualo, Bill, Wilbur Olmstead and Clownathan's dad. They don't seem to be the nicest or most well adjusted bunch of men.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

:smith: Pasqualo...

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Brains is also jackass traitors sometimes. When I was a kid I used to think about Nazis for no good reason, I guess you could call it an intrusive thought but when I say "think about Nazis" I mean "a man in a SS uniform doing a stupid walking march like from Monty Python" and my brain would be like "you think about Nazis more than the average person and that makes you a bad person, a good person would never think about Nazis!" Trauma, puberty and depression can just be a hell of a rude thing for your mind and self-image.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

I feel like he's either going to die or steal the identity of the little wolf.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Pasqualo...

also woo a cool new character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

FlocksOfMice posted:

I think they're talking about the quote on the mug, it's suggesting they're either a pretty easy going fun kind of boss or someone who's lazy and entitled, and it sets up a strange expectation when you go to the principal and see that. At any rate it's not terribly professional.
I dunno, he's still coming in to the school during summer break instead of working from home, I wouldn't fault him for a little color like that if he's gonna drag himself in to work.