Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

fsif posted:

I'm also dumb as hell and capable of making asinine observations, how do I become an NFL exec?

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/991702252778799109
Jim Kelly? You mean the jerk from Da U who was too good to play in Buffalo and played for the Houston Gamblers until the USFL folded and grudgingly returned to Buffalo because it was that or play in the CFL?
Yeah, total goober, "aw-shucks" sort of guy, mid-'80s Jim Kelly!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Sour Diesel posted:

buffalo loves their lovely quarterbacks of the past more than other teams
It's not like we've ever had a quarterback on Kelly's level. Before or since. If Josh Allen turns into even a Flacco-level quarterback, he will be worshiped by the faithful as the New Messiah.

• Locked thread