Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I hope all these steer get turned into fancy pouches for dice.

If I see one more gd sunset i'm going to puke on my shoes :spits tobacco juice:

:looking at the painted canyons: My kid could do that

Is that a grouse? Wait, which one are partridges and which one are grouse? I hate these birds so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
One more dang "moo" and I'm gonna lasso myself, I kin feel it I swear

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Cook it anyway you want, 'sandy water and beans' still tastes pretty good.

What the hell is in hardtack anyway? Tastes like sheetrock and hate.

Barbed wire will never catch on.

Compared to Antietam this is pretty ok...poo poo on every other scale though.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I'm too drunk to look at these cows

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Are bison furry cows or huge sheep?

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
gently caress i hate beans

my partner for this season hates barbed wire

my pa sells barbed wire

not sure how this is gonna go

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
:out in the middle of nowhere, scanning a cow herd as vast as the ocean:

man, I'm so hungry right now that I could eat a horse.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
New guy brought a guitar. Lord help us but its a long way to San Fransisco.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
finally have time to work on a song im writin'

call it wonderwall

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Manifisto

man look at all this emptiness

I could poop wherever I wanted

like, literally. every spot, as far as the eye can see, I could just pull down my pants and poop. there's nobody to watch me.

except the cows, but they've got their own pooping going on

in fact, I bet they're wondering why I haven't pooped yet

welp, don't want to be rude

ty nesamdoom!

Koishi Komeiji

Well partner, I reckon the things we own end up owning us. When one of them there economys is built on the concept of infinite growth it's regular folk what ends up being the real cattle.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I mostly blame momma for letting me grow up to be this way, but I also do love me some tumbleweeds. Thanks, momma! *pulls out a bandana covered in yellow smiliy faces and dries an imaginary tear from the dessicated creases of the corner of his eye that ain't formed there in over two decades on account of how dehydrated a cowboy kin get*

Sure do love me some tumbleweeds...

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
drat fool settlers. Got em selves lost and now not more an a pile of bones bleachin in the sun. May they rest in the lord... Gottdang that's a lot of free ponchos.

:looks at rattlesnake. Looks at whiskey bottle underneath rattlesnake: Rough morning.

Is it 'Proud Mary' or 'Proud Marty?' poo poo this is gonna drive me nuts.

Maybe I been on the trail too long, but that's a drat sexy cactus.

I'd eat a coyote.

Not the first time I woke up tied to a horse wearing six ponchos and not the last time neither.

Koishi Komeiji

Dang it, I hate traveling down to the Chattahoochee. This time of year it gets hotter than a hoochie coochie.

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Maybe I been on the trail too long, but that's a drat sexy cactus.

Koishi Komeiji

What the heck is a gulch anyway? Sounds like some kind of gross drink. Like we're all out of beer all we have left is gulch.

Gosh darn it, just heard a discouraging word. Now my whole day is ruined.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
who's leaving all these rocket skates out here?

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAW

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I shouldn't've burned that spiky bush it smells like a possum's rear end in a top hat.

~five minutes by the fire later~

I'm going to eat the moon. Where's that guitar?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Aspirin? No thank you, just old fashioned laudanum for me.

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

:puts Vaseline in work gloves:

This is the LIFE!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Wonder what's drawing all those buzzards. Nothin round here but me

Manifisto

cowboy. I'm a cowboy. cowboy cowboy cowboy cowboy. starts sounding really weird when you say it a lot, like sword. cowboy. like, is there a boycow? would that be maybe a cow whos in charge of herding people? or is it maybe like some kind of centaur but with a cow instead of a horse? cowboy. cowboycowboycowboy. huh.

*looks around*

um, hmm, the cows were definitely right here a minute ago. gently caress.

ty nesamdoom!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Manifisto posted:

cowboy. I'm a cowboy. cowboy cowboy cowboy cowboy. starts sounding really weird when you say it a lot, like sword. cowboy. like, is there a boycow? would that be maybe a cow whos in charge of herding people? or is it maybe like some kind of centaur but with a cow instead of a horse? cowboy. cowboycowboycowboy. huh.

*looks around*

um, hmm, the cows were definitely right here a minute ago. gently caress.

*sips more laudanum*

Detective Thompson

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
:stares out over a box canyon, the setting sun painting the rocks in strips of ruby and gold while a gentle breeze kicks up, bringing with it the first calls of the evening's night birds:
Boy, that Injun sure did have a lot o' blood in his head.

Maybe I gone stir-crazy all holed up in this here cabin waitin' for the spring thaw, but these cigarillos sure would taste mighty fine with some of that there menthol in 'em.

:lying under a full moon, the stars shining brightly, a coyote making its mournful cry way off in the distance:
Truly, this shall be the dark night of my soul, and I do not think I shall find God afore me. I am lost. Woe is me, fer I have been forsaken.

Is this here an arroyo? Wait, no, that's an arroyo over yonder. I reckon. Is it? Wait... why am I lookin' fer an arroyo agin? PETE! Dangit, Pete, what was we lookin' fer now? Huh? What in tarnation is a wash?!

That horse sure did good for my insides.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
If'n it came to it, I reckon I could eat a whole cougar.

CRIP EATIN BREAD

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

I’m so sick of beans.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
i;m thinkin about thos beans

Macnult

*spits* *ding*
shoulda been a snakeoil salesman

kalel

Hmph. I reckon it's binna few days since my last piss. Guess it's cuz we been haulin' these steers fer a week and nary a drop o' water's been had 'mongst the group the'ntire time. Aww hell. Nunna Ol' Fred's, huh, "sig-nee-chure" moonshine neither—thanks fer that'un, Bill...

Wait, didn't Ol' Fred dun say there's water in them cactuses? Ehh, kinna far-fetched if ya ask me. But Lord am I thirsty. And Lord is it hot! Couldn't hurt to try. Ya know, I could knife one'um and fill my canteen. Wait... oh right, I left my canteen at the farm. And my knife. Aww hell. Well that's'mbarrassin'.

Hmm... nunna the others are lookin'. Maybe I'll take a bite at this'un 'long the way. Gotta make sure to gittit on the not-prickly side. That's it... justa bit closer... I'll just lean down off the steed and—sheeoot, now Bill's lookin'! Well I sure can't back out now, just gotta take a quick bite and—

Aww hell.

Detective Thompson

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Lemonade, you say? Fine stuff, but I calculate the self-titled is Miss Beyonce's masterpiece.

There's a snake in my boot! Ah poo poo, boys, I done been bit! Lord, the agony! My guts is burnin'! The lights is leavin' this Earth, fellas! Hold me, Clete! I'm dyin' and I ain't seein' nothin' nowhere heaven-wise!

We can't touch Cookie's grease no more or else he'll tan our hides. Spit's as good a lubricatin' as we gonna get, Horace, so just grit them teeth and pray to mama, cuz I'm goin' to town!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Macnult posted:

*spits* *ding*
shoulda been a snakeoil salesman

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
after a job well done i reckon i'll kick back and relax with a case of whisky and five-pound sack of ribbon candy.

kalel

I'm not a "boy," and I'm not a "cow" neither, this is some bullshit

rump buttman

Yueeericah! sifted me some nugz

rump buttman

eat it Cletus

FutonForensic

*looks out over a placid sea of grassy plains* aw gently caress, i'm lost

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*chews thoughtfully on a strand of grass* welp... a good evenin', time to go gently caress a rock crevasse

rump buttman

cowboy pranks to play on Cletus:
-rattlesnake in the pants
-ants in boots
-peepee in whisky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Should've studied an been a wainwright like ma

• Locked thread