Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
God.

I've been trudging through this loving desert of a game for months, looking at the ever-changing thread title like it was a mirage of things to come, and the occasional Mawuh-shaped oasis. The dialogue just spinning in circles and circles. Pages upon pages of gang tag requests. Rage posts hot enough to feel the steam escaping their ears.
I took a good deal of amusement about the whole shitfest that was the design about the daycare center.
I finally made it, I made it through the 15,000 posts in this thread just in time to catch everyone at the end partying like new years, and all I can really say is: game bad. game oh so bad.

Can't wait to get frustrated at E19! Sheep, you're one hell of a trooper. :shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Titania is an edgy jerkass who blames you for something you didn't do for hours on end, but Amaria tries to kill you for something you aren't responsible for. Not to mention all the manipulative subtext behind her fake amnesia.
She's easily the worst. Shoulda stayed down in the shitplant.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

rannum posted:

the dumbest thing about adrienn is being frozen in time for 10 years for *waves hands* reasons

Because "Oh poo poo X/Y came out and now I need a character to gym-lead the new type."

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
So what's going to happen to this regarding the archive if e19 takes too long to show up?

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Folt The Bolt posted:

Finally caught up. Voted for Titania as worst character, though Amaria was also a pick for that.

I'm quite amused at how in the beginning everyone couldn't stand the sight of Cain, yet here we are at the poll and he has one vote.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Blaze Dragon posted:

Without the third he'd be okay but with it he's one of the best characters in the game, entirely because the bar is so horrendously low.
Oh yeah that's exactly what I mean. It's not that I think he deserves more votes (I threw mine in the Amaria pile) it's that it's amazing just how deep this stupid hole has gotten.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I find it a lot more satisfying to overcome a wall by beating your head against it until it crumbles than by falling back and grinding your way up to its level.

That's how I feel about rpg's in general. Hell yeah! :hfive:

I also played through Black grossly underleveled. The real brick walls that are the elite 4 and that loving excadrill are a lot more fun to take on when it's not always as simple as "bring whoever does double damage"

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
This post doesn't even have all the groan-inducing meaningless drivel they never shut up with and I still got fairly annoyed reading through it.
Also Titania verbally shits on you the entire time she's sword-murdering grunts. Blathering on about how she "doesn't want Amaria's blood on her hands."
I guess Meteor members are filled with barbeque sauce or something.

MR. J fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Jun 18, 2019

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

The Golux posted:

I didn't miss one after "The End? No, More, All!" and before this, did I?

Uh the horrible depression voltron or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Geemer posted:

to have to get owned in ep. 19 where Ame dedicates an entire chapter to wrecking your credibility.

You bet there will be some bitter line of text hidden somewhere referring to an "orange Mareep" or something.