Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Quantic Dreams employees forced to watch videos of horrific arc welding accidents to get the sound of lightsabers on flesh just right

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Nvm this cooler

https://twitter.com/ancient_james/status/1538651525945630720?t=qA33kljuC9TXDPsTefP_Sg&s=19

Leadthumb fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Jun 20, 2022

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

nice

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I have faith he will figure it out.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

mysterious loyall X posted:

Kojima if you see this i beg of you. Please stop consuming mediocre pedophile anime amd manga.. There are ao many great, poedophile themed works from your great cizilzation. Evangelion, demon slayer, and kentaeo miuras real masterpiece giganto maxia to name.but a few.

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

mini ffv samurai Galuf pez dispenser.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Classic Bowser.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I got the tude now posted:

didnt mean to quote lol

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sorry, the what quilt?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

*plinkett voice* he said aids leadthumb

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

Yes I could.

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Cat Machine posted:

i put a bit in the game where you can shoot the british flag like sogeking in one piece

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

every Imp descending into Boston to dump crates full of MS-DOS discs of Big Willy's Rambunctious Romp in Toadieland into the harbor

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

smirking like vegeta while you try to get upstairs around my various making GBS threads noises

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

what you're seeing now is my normal fart. this is a super fart. and this... this is what is known as a super fart that stinks above a super fart! Or, you could just call this a super fart 2! And this... is to go... even further beyond! *horrible sharting noise*

lmao I just want to go upstairs can you move your knee?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sitting there with a smug smile totally unresponsive, until some tries to grab my shoulder and my after-image vanishes revealing a massive turd that is so solid that it won't flush.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Majin Poo. Lol

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Tetsuo calling "no beats" after the hallway scene in akira.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They call that the Saiyan Tail.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

:chloe:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

JOHN CENA posted:

in 2006 i had gone to SDCC which was a fun time. there was a snakes on a plane experience, brian o'halleran was by the clerks 2 booth dressed as buddy christ, i got my dreamcast signed by diamond dallas page and virgil, great stuff. anyway after the third day we were kinda wiped and went to call it a trip.

me and my cousin are out in the valet pickup by the back entrance of the convention center and i notice final fantasy illustrator Yoshitaka Amano loading a bunch of portfolio cases into the back of his rental. i work up the courage and walk up to him and ask if i could just get a picture with him but he says "sorry, no english, sorry, sorry", not making eye contact, obv doesnt want to be bothered. i walk away kinda disappointed but then he sees my cousin smoking like 10 feet away, walks up to him and in perfect english asks "hey man could i borrow a cigarette?"

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Put down the boys and play Hooters on Fortnite. I hear its amazing when the famous hot wings in fortnite space do a boys build now featuring The Rock. Put down the play and fort boys in a Hooters. I need hooters! 69!

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

Forget third person shooters and be the first person in hooters

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Some guys are into Hooters, I'm a chun-li's rear end man myself.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's cool how Chun Li isn't a real woman and she'll never clap her cheeks on me.

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

Computer, create a copy of Chun-Li from Fortnite, including all normal life functions and otherwise identical to a normal person. Increase her breasts and buttocks sizes by two hundred percent, both of which should exemplify the term "jiggle physics," and have her have just come off a strenuous five-kilometer run without any time to towel off. Lock Holodeck doors and disengage safety protocols.

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

Tonight an Arch Nemesis became an Arch friend.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol awesome

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao