Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags

I am a congenital optimist.
a serious weed for serious people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
how many garys have you met? They have rarely been serious in my experience.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chrs

when I was a child I had an uncle Gary but hes not my uncle anymore because my aunt divorced his lazy rear end

alnilam

Larry jane

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Rick James' forgotten hit, "Gary Jane"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FutonForensic

"hey man, you got any of that GJ"

*man gives me an emphatic thumbs up*

"oh, uh, thanks"

alnilam

at the pool concession stand and all i have is a nickel so it's either bit o honey or gary jane for me

alnilam

if i can scrounge 30 more cents i can get a gairhead

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i couldn't stop laughing, so i got a medicinal gary card

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
City of Glompton

most parents aren't aware, but "Gary" the "pet snail" in the popular children's cartoon SpongeBob SquarePants is a subversive nod to gary jane culture.

FutonForensic

have you ever watched Glenngarry Glen Ross... on Gary???

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Gerry?

alnilam

Mungo gary

Twenty Four

"whoah, thats some seriously hairy gary!"

Macnult

mister magpie posted:

i couldn't stop laughing, so i got a medicinal gary card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Garijuana, or as it's known on the street, "Gary Jane," is an illegal substance often used for its mental and physical effects, such as a "serious" or "extremely adult" feeling, a general change in perception, heightened focus (big mood), and an increase in paying bills on time. Onset of effects is within minutes when consumed. They last for between two and six years. Short-term side effects may include a decrease in being late to work, enhanced motor skills, squinty mean eyes, and feelings of having "totally got this" and adulthood. Long-term side effects may include mortgage holding, decreased dumbassery in those who started as teenagers, and climbing the corporate ladder in children whose mothers used garijuana during pregnancy.

• Locked thread