Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

I'm surprised he didn't get lynched.

Adjust your monitor's contrast settings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Even a bad burger is better than no burger, why can't we all just get along.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Vasudus posted:

Phone posting but they're making a task force to comb through naturalization records to look for inconsistencies in paperwork to revoke citizenship.

poo poo like this is exactly what my fiancé is afraid of. Her and her families paperwork is 100% legit (she has a TS/SCI too) but if they lost your fuckin' fingerprints they can revoke your citizenship.

Is there a source on this?

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Dance Officer posted:

Sales tax is maybe a better way, definitely an easier way of taxing retailers. Bookkeeping is a massive dumpster fire and there's tons of ways you can pretend revenue is actually not revenue, profits are not profits, and things that aren't losses are losses, etc.

Except you're taxing consumers, not retailers.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

mlmp08 posted:

I definitely plan on retirement and came from a family with no money, but I live rather atypically in order to plan on retiring. And there are still so many curveballs life could throw to grenade my plans.

I have enough memories of listening to my dad talk about how he didn't start a 401k until his mid 30s that by the time I started work I had a pretty good idea that "retirement" was depending on saving in my 20's before I had kids and ruined any hope of budgeting again.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Proud Christian Mom posted:

the market isnt a retirement plan yall

If the market fails to be a retirement plan (for people who load up in 401ks and do it "right") there are bigger issues to deal with, like rad roaches.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

How many tries did that take?

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

kupachek posted:

Not even half way through.

*quarter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

boop the snoot posted:

What is the democrats’ end game by allowing open borders and crime?

The destruction of america.

• Locked thread