Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I nominate President Donald Trump.

-Effectively changed the conversation of Colin Kaepernick’s sitting/kneeling during the National Anthem from being about police violence against minorities to patriotism.
-Called the players “sons of bitches.”
-Bullied the NFL owners into a asinine new rule where if you “disrespect the flag” the team gets penalized.
-Questioned if players that opt for staying in the locker room during the National Anthem should even be in the country.
-Disinvited Super Bowl LII winners the Philadelphia Eagles when the White House discovered a small handful of people from the organization would attend, forcing the team to cancel their trip.
-Revealed he was looking to punish NFL owners with penalties with the latest tax break law he signed in retaliation for not being allowed to buy the Buffalo Bills.
-(SPACE RESERVED FOR FUTURE DOUCHEBAGGERY)

TBH this contest is over.

Android Apocalypse fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Jun 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Holy poo poo I woke up and forgot this gem from Donnie:
-Revealed he was looking to punish NFL owners with penalties with the latest tax break law he signed in retaliation for not being allowed to buy the Buffalo Bills.

I’m going to be editing my OP this entire year.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I knew of Donnie’s earlier football shenanigans but I wanted to focus on his current foibles.

I am totally okay with Donnie going straight into the HoF.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Too bad Dan Snyder is already in the HoF because the cheerleader controversy is near the top of douchebaggery.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I’ll definitely vote for Whitlock, even for the HoF, though in my heart he’s more likely to get into the latter in 2019. Donnie’s orange shadow is just too yuuuge this year.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Seconding God, mainly for not protecting herself when playing skee-ball
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA3dzBrXYtc

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I’m rooting for the NFL owners to go all the way.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Leperflesh posted:

too late nerds

also weird, why did both of you use ’ (U+0092, character "PRIVATE USE 2") instead of ' (U+0027, "APOSTROPHE") as an apostrophe, that's a weird coincidence
I’m posting from the Awful App on my iPhone. Maybe that’s it?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'm going with the NFL owners because of Kaeperick & their fellating of Donnie T.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The Bills get my vote because :lol: at the Nathan Peterman Experiment.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'm voting for the Chargers because they can't use this song anymore:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whNOfvyPpaM

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I’m torn. The cops loving over Bennett is institutionalized racism & tribalism rearing it’s head. On the other hand, I’ve experienced being on the receiving end of an overzealous DA so my vote is for Kevin Smith.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I wish we could utilize Collinsworth's shittiness from earlier years but even within the voting's timeline he's pretty terrible.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Darth Brooks posted:

We should swap out Drunk Nerds for being a part of Football Absurdity.

Alas Drunk Nerds smartly pulled off this recent douchebaggery after the nomination window closed.

My vote is for Whitlock for continually making GBS threads on Kaepernick.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Voting for Clay Travis just so he can go against fellow hot ham water chugger Jason Whitlock.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
This is a travesty, a sham, and a mockery. A traveshamockery!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
McNair for being racist, being called out for it, apologizing, then going back on apology by doubling down on the racism.

I know we have the NFL owners as one group for Douhebag of the Year but McNair is really the epitome of the anti-Kaepernick movement.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I think it’s safe to say the racists really came out of the shadows by November 2016, and now we’re seeing the end results.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
While I think Jerry Richardson is incredibly terrible, my vote goes to Pete Carroll for the Jordan Peterson invite. It’s one thing to be a boss & create a hellscape out of the work environment, Carroll let a terrible person with dangerous opinions influence young men, who in turn could end up being the next LeSean McCoy.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Jerry for the attempt at feigning that he cared what his players were protesting about, only to turn around & demand everybody stand. Also let's not forget he got into a great scuffle with Roger Goodell over the Ezekiel Elliott suspension.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Ooh this is a tough one. I'm voting The Los Angeles Chargers in solidarity to my friends in San Diego. Also for the Chargers becoming the Clippers to the Rams' Lakers.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Irsay loving over fans is one thing, but Santa Clara District Attorney Kevin Smith is loving over somebody with the full power of the law. I’m always fascinated/horrified with false sexual assault/rape case because I believe it makes it harder for legitimate cases to come out & be prosecuted correctly.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Whitlock for going against Kaepernick.

If he doesn't win this year I'll nominate him for the HoF next time, as you know he'll say something again to warrant being discussed in this tournament.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I was kind of digging Adrian Peterson’s podcast until he had Clay Travis on.

That said I gotta stay true to brand and vote Bob McNair for being a racist rear end in a top hat. If anything, I give him credit for being blatantly open with his remarks. Deshaun Watson doesn’t deserve to be stuck being employed by him.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Voting for Jerry Jones for the inauthentic move by kneeling with his players but then standing for the anthem. Then demanding his players stand.

At least Richardson is gone now.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Chichevache posted:

Jerry, the embarrassing old racist, billionaire with silky white hair and a troubling relationship with women young enough to be his granddaughters.

Oh, and he is tied to a state that is a God drat stain on the union.

The Panthers aren’t in Georgia.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Kevin Smith because I still hold animosity for prosecutors that push through trials with little evidence, wasting everybody's time.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'm calling it now: Bob McNair vs. Kevin Smith will be the most interesting matchup in this contest.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
This is the matchup I’ve been waiting to see: racist owner vs. racist sportscaster.

What’s the deadline to vote on this one? I need to stew over the options before casting my ballot.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I feel like a single issue voter by choosing McNair but my disdain for racists in power is mighty.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Ches Neckbeard posted:

My votes are:
1. Jerry Jones
2. Bob McNair
3. DA Kevin Smith

1. Jerry playing both sides of the kneeling anthem situation, but lands solidly on "stand for the flag" tribe. Disingenuous as well as eventually on the wrong side of history.
2. McNair is just Jerry but more vocal with his racism.
3. Perverted justice with his overzealous attempt to convict an innocent man. Bonus points for reinforcing negative race stereotypes of a white man trying to bury a black man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
1.Donny Trump
2. Jason Whitlock
3. Allah

Jesus' dad makes us care about dumb poo poo.
Whitlock makes people mad.
Donny will get us all killed.

• Locked thread