Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I feel like I need to nominate Eagles fans just so everybody can yell get over it and not vote for them.

Behavior: Defending throwing stuff at other fans, tearing seats out of the stadium, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

NFL Owners for appeasing racism and jingoism. The owners of the 80's were smart enough to keep Trump out of their business. How much of an influence could they have had if they announced that this was a freedom of speech issue and had got behind the players?

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

Irsay

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

King Hong Kong posted:

Honestly, advance both and replace some weaker winner with the loser of this round.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

It's a pleasure to vote Cris Collinsworth

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

We should swap out Drunk Nerds for being a part of Football Absurdity.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

McNair, for such a clueless take on something the NFL could lead on.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

Dean Spanos and the rest of the Chargers Organization because it's a more irreversible example of being a douche. Bills can get a new coach/front office fairly easy. The Chargers aren't going back to SD unless something incredible happens.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

Kevin Smith It's one think to screw up a career (one that now has a chance to get back on target.) It's another to knowingly pursue false charges.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

1. Bob McNair Straight up Alpha level racist
2. Kevin Smith Just plain vile act anyways
3. Jerry Jones Jerry is a combination of clueless and greedy. A future Hall of Famer but not the worst of these three.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I really want to see the response when someone tells THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES (by Twitter of course) that he's the newest member of the Something Awful.com Football Funhouse Forum's Ben Rothlisberger Douchebag of the Year contest Hall of Fame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

Hey, this website was built by mentally ill scum.

• Locked thread