Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

His realistic gun can fire in bursts

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

i don't have a screenshot but heres the classic vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkU4MfZRWSM

:stare:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol Hard Times ftw

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

gaming on the pc and i literally can not find a single controller to play this platformer with

showing this guy a Logitech controller and watching him lose his mind like a caveman witnessing fire for the first time

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Firstborn posted:

Dude I'm sitting here too buttmadd to attach the loving base to this console

can't set my PS5 up properly because my hands are shaking in rage, and not because i had to run an entire block (!) to chase down a FedEx truck like a maniac

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

so here i am
doing everything i can
holding on to what i am
so i can find Ben Franklin

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

oh no no no no no lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/JonTerp/status/1397736259993313282?s=19

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

WALSH: Forget it, Jake -- it's Anthropomorphic Vancouver.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

LEONIDAS: Racism? This! Is! Anthropomorphic Vancouver!

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

RAOUL DUKE: We were somewhere around Anthropomorphic Vancouver on the edge of the suburbs when the racism began to take hold.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pastry of the Year posted:

"When the president of Capcom Japan arrived in January 1997 to assess the viability of its pinball division, he was given a brief demonstration of Zingy Bingy for the first and only time. His reaction was to leave the company premises without a word, and he returned to Japan immediately. Capcom Pinball was closed 2 days later."

good lord lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

COSTELLO: What pinball table do you wanna play?
ABBOTT: gently caress Off.
COSTELLO: No need to be rude. I just asked you what table you wanna play?
ABBOTT: gently caress Off!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao forever

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

paging Pragmatica to implement some kind of system for goldmining individual posts and pages, preferably solely for Imp Zone

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

closing time the little barcade shop owner throws on the chain padlock even tho no one would ever come in past 8..the hum of of the custom rick and morty neon signs being turned off is barely audible over portal song playing throughout..the pacman curtains are closed, and it is quiet as the spotify geek playlist comes to a close. looking over his shoulder and then reaching into his pocket a cabinet key for zingy bingy is found on a ring of 500 others just like it. The tempered playfield glass is slid off gently over the re-shopped playfield ..the operator knows hes breaking the rules, but he doesnt care. he knows if he is caught his national ranking will be forefeit until the 2030 season. worth it. he puts his finger directly on the Panty Drop Target and pushes down with a surgeons touch..........

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

GorfZaplen posted:

This is the best forum on the internet.

bar loving none

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

That Little Demon posted:

Turning dial from goldmine to gas while crying

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

elf help book posted:

im going to murder all three of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji1xav4f77A

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

elf help book posted:

it was linked in post your favorite "Funny Forum Quotes"

Solar Tornado posted:

Oh? I assumed IZ was a forum for goons too irony-poisoned to post in Games, though I am not very well-versed in SA lore. I hadn't thought it could affect the greater goon ecosystem.

definitely trust that thread with curating comedy

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

thinking the IK contest happened in the nick of time

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

absolutely anything posted:

lol i do declare, such barbaric emptyquoting

*clutches pearls* egads!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Randy Pitchford locking two dozen goons from that thread in a room labeled "Borderlands 4 Creative Talent" and pressing his face against the one-way glass to watch the magic unfold

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cubone posted:

leffen calls me "his stalker" and claims that I'm "stalking him"
this two and a half hour documentary will hopefully explain why that's bullshit and should be illegal

#1) he is a totalitarian. just ask hitler (sadly, the only person who agrees with me, for the moment, is adolf hitler. this is for reasons that will hopefully become clear)
#2) he is turning his twitter into a real life "death note" (which, I believe, should be illegal)
#3) he spoke out against several rapists and sexual predators in the smash community who later turned out to (coincidentally) be guilty. as we have seen from points 1 and 2, this is because he's a complete total psycho bastard
#4) he said he wanted to be able to remap the buttons on my custom smash bros controller, threatening my business and putting countless lives at risk
#5) for the past several years has lived a life as virtuous and noble as a knight of king arthur's court to fool people. rear end hole. fascist.
#6) took out a restraining order against me when I cornered him in the target parking lot regarding the negative energy coming out of the doll I made from his hair. I hate him. he is beauty and truth. I just want to hold him and keep him safe a nd snap his loving neck and be with him forever

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

uh what the gently caress

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

this thread's been great for attracting unfunny/insane posters lately

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

waiting for the pm

i can forward you mine

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Klowner posted:

congrats on the kid and sorry your sister got creeped on. there's an alternate universe where you post a single tldr sentence and slowly trickle out the details and the thread gets goldmined because of how insane this nutjob is, but you chose this universe instead. Learn from your mistake and go in peace. and for the love of god, never ever post in the imp zone again

Klowner laying down the mfing facts :staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

you may probate one but two more will take their place