Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goferchan posted:

Warner Herzog: This is Timothy's camera. During the fatal attack, there was no time to remove the lens cap. Jewel Palovak allowed me to listen to the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN90ar6G3pE

Warner Herzog: Turn it off. Jewel, you must never listen to this.

Jewel Palovak: I know, Warner... I'm never going to.

Warner Herzog: I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it... I think that's what you should do.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

the switch pro

lol

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

theres a billion parallel universes whre that thread fizzled out after 20 posts after he read ttjo's post and then said "good feedback, thanks". i dont feel bad for him at all

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

There was a post discussing it in the CineD general chat where one of their regulars said that it was gratifying seeing a community that wasn’t “inexplicably resigned to his presence” react to Lurdiak which I think about every time this comes up

my favorite parts him retreating to discord and wishng he was a mod so he could crush his enemies like the ants they are

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

no there aren't

ok good point

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ALOTTA FAGINA: How dare you pass breeze before me!

YU SUZUKI: In Japan, men come first and women come second.
HIROSHI KAWAGUCHI: Or sometimes not at all.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The Sega Kid of my group was named James and got stoked when his mom salted his sliced cucumber (his snack from home).

"Ooh, she salted em." - James

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Look at that subtle off-green colouring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it's even salted.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my mom flipped out and drove us to hide at my grandmas because she thought all world currency was gonna collapse so i played like four hours of dragon warrior 3 in the car

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

9/11?

Oh Yeah...that DIDN'T happen

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If you still believe a plane hit the pentagon you've definitely played Horizon Zero Dawn to 100% completion.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I think I mentioned this story before, but back when the DC snipers stuff was happening our teacher was explaining it to us and all the students were silent until someone near the back turned on their GBA and the startup sound came on at max volume

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In college I brought my laptop to class to "take notes" aka play emulated games. In film class I forgot to turn off the sound when I loaded up Tetris Attack and the sound effect of Yoshi saying "Nintendo" blared extremely loudly through the classroom

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

i brought my nintendo ds on a birthright trip and was sitting on a bench playing castlevania dawn of sorrow while the rest of my peers were tying phylacteries to their heads and wailing at the wall. our idf guard was standing next to me with her big gun watching the ds screen but not saying anything. i think she was jealous

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Uncle at WTC saying things like "Christmas does what Ramadon't" until he's uninvited from Thanksgiving.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

That's a scene from Pineapple Express dude. It would of been wholesale plagiarism to even attempt such a mechanic.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I have unfortunately been made the victim of an epic troll

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao that kicks rear end

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

DUKE: Top men? Sorry, I don't swing that way.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

yeah looking at the babes actually causes the frame rate to drop pretty bad, it’s more consistent routing to look at the ground. Thanks for the six months!

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cubone posted:

duke nukem: I like women. I love to look at hot babes

duke nukem: *looking around to see if anyone's listening*

duke nukem: [slightly louder] I want to kiss hot babes

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

little munchkin posted:

Duke Nukem: I am not gay! I rescue women from aliens. And I have sex with men.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Imagine DukeVision. The ability to insert Duke into any man

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Thought about this post again today lol.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I think I mentioned this story before, but back when the DC snipers stuff was happening our teacher was explaining it to us and all the students were silent until someone near the back turned on their GBA and the startup sound came on at max volume

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

still laughing at the t-rex. what gam- ...oh

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

joan. just play chrono trigger. it loving rules.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

durr. let me just brag about not havin played one of the best games of all tjme even though everyone says to. no. just fucki g do it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Joan posted:

I'm going to! I just don't have enough time before Elden Ring comes out

its like a 20 hour game tops. you got more than enough time

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Does my Queen requiyoh Chwono Cwoss.

Adbot