Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:sniff:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:piss:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I just DM'ed this to Ben Garrison

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Thank you sir

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

:eyepop:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

:discourse:

Big Beef City posted:

Replace the cartoonist quote with "Suck my dick, you fuckman"

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013

:five:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

post-apocalyptic erotica posted:

post-apocalyptic erotica

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:ck5:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:chord:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:vince:

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

:vince:

Slugnoid fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jun 16, 2018

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Bert Roberge fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jun 16, 2018

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

This is amazing!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Man, I know this was an overly difficult concept, but you guys really did well with these. Quick aside, for two weeks now I've posted a new photoshop thread on Sunday afternoon, I think this and a constant MSPaint thread are things we need to have around and do every week. Going to be super busy tomorrow and may not post something unless it's simple like History or Fine Art photoshop mashups or something. So if someone has an idea for a new thread post it here so people can get some stuff ready!

I think it would be cool to make a google doc type thing, where we keep popular something awful and meme images, I've noticed I'm having a hard time finding old SA stuff that I would like to use and I'm sure someone has everything on a hard-drive somewhere.
If we had a lot of popular SA stuff pre cut out for use in that folder I think it could bring more people into it as well. Maybe password protected and given access by a mod so people don't gently caress it up.

Feel free if you usually only lurk to request a thread idea too. Probably wont do another political one for a bit but other than that. Post cool poo poo because Lowtax needs bones to live.

region25
Apr 30, 2002

deep brain stimulation
It's a good thread.

I came in here to post some historical inspiration -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9tournement

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Man, I know this was an overly difficult concept, but you guys really did well with these. Quick aside, for two weeks now I've posted a new photoshop thread on Sunday afternoon, I think this and a constant MSPaint thread are things we need to have around and do every week. Going to be super busy tomorrow and may not post something unless it's simple like History or Fine Art photoshop mashups or something. So if someone has an idea for a new thread post it here so people can get some stuff ready!

I think it was Meggido in the "dominoes pizza repairs potholes" thread who mentioned the idea of a shops based on our upcoming corporate dystopia. Think Coca-Cola dialysis clinics and such. Probably has legs and easy to think up ideas

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Stanky Bean posted:

I think it was Meggido in the "dominoes pizza repairs potholes" thread who mentioned the idea of a shops based on our upcoming corporate dystopia. Think Coca-Cola dialysis clinics and such. Probably has legs and easy to think up ideas

Nice

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Stanky Bean posted:

If you like that idea, I (or Jeffrey, it was their idea) can just post it, it's ready to go. I've made some images already. :)

Ocp running school security, etc.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jun 16, 2018

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

I would be down, I'll whip some up along those lines for when the thread is posted.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Stanky Bean posted:

I would be down, I'll whip some up along those lines for when the thread is posted.

Nice. Posted.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jun 16, 2018

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

PILED HIGH

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

those bad froggers gonna change the world

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)

goddamn

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

:effort: post of mine from the D&D political cartoons thread. :geno:

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

lol

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

:five:

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

It works on so many levels!

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

im deyign

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

More sticky time y/n?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I’m good haha