Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's June and you know what that means: it's illegal as heck to be straight. it's Pride month.

This month kicks off some big ol' fun times and a celebration, a protest and remembrance of both how far we've come and how far we have to go just to keep being hella gay.

Post your PRIDE gifs (SFW please, this is a gentle forum full of gentle colors and people), PRIDE cats, PRIDE doggos, beautiful PRIDE outfits, whatever, and come queer it up with me.

If you wanna make PRIDE avs, go for it.

If you wanna just post "lol im gay" that's good too, because buddy, we're here to support you.

selfie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
im nb

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

im a slut pan

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Pride comes to my weird mountain at the beginning of September.

Mummy Napkin

Mummy Napkin fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Sep 30, 2018

Macnult

Went to DC Pride last weekend and it was a lot of fun

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm bi/omni/pan however you want to classify me because I am attracted to people based on brain and my identity leans toward hard femme enby. She/her or they/them all good. I experience a lot of erasure because I'm in a long term committed relationship with a soft masc dude but I'm married to an ace woman, who my parents deadname and misgender often. We're still best friends. We just don't have a lot of contact outside of friendship long distance.

Boyfriend and I are primary, we spend almost all of our time together, and we share mental health issues as well as physical health issues. He's an incredibly good egg.

alnilam

I made out with doods a few times and it never did much for me but at least i tried

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

im a slut pan

Lol actually same, I identify strongly as a turboslut with good taste

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

I made out with doods a few times and it never did much for me but at least i tried

I'm proud of you for at least exploring and feeling content in yourself! And you are a good friend to us who are not CISHET and that's true allyship.

alnilam

I did used to be in an open relationship and probably will again someday but for now keeping it monog with mai waifu until we decide otherwsie together. open relationshipness is sort of an alternative sexuality so maybe it counts??

I believe in having lots of love for good people that's for sure

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

I did used to be in an open relationship and probably will again someday but for now keeping it monog with mai waifu until we decide otherwsie together. open relationshipness is sort of an alternative sexuality so maybe it counts??

I believe in having lots of love for good people that's for sure

Hard agree

And polyamory is DEF counted under the umbrella

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A thing I'm doing in this, the month it is definitely illegal to be straight, is taking my boyfriend to PRIDE GLOW all dressed up in my big gay rainbow dress that is made from a parachute, and we're gonna dance our asses off because it falls on the same night as Goth/Industrial night, and then we're gonna get drunk on booze Ice cream.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
pride ribs

City of Glompton

proud of everyone itt and lurkers too :love:

im a bi girl but im in a cishet relationship so it usually doesn't seem like it! anyhow i'll be running a dungeon world game tomorrow so i'll miss my city's pride stuff but i'll make sure to gay up my game real good. also i bought some pride nail polish gonna paint my fingats tonite :)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

City of Glompton posted:

proud of everyone itt and lurkers too :love:

im a bi girl but im in a cishet relationship so it usually doesn't seem like it! anyhow i'll be running a dungeon world game tomorrow so i'll miss my city's pride stuff but i'll make sure to gay up my game real good. also i bought some pride nail polish gonna paint my fingats tonite :)

pls post the fingats!!!! i'm still sorting rhinestones for mine, i'm gonna do a full gel tip set so i figure i might as well make em sparkly

not ready

I got a 0 on the Kinsey scale. but I love all of you and I support all my fellow humans.

Farecoal

There he go

hamjobs posted:

He's an incredibly good egg.

not sure how i feel about all these eggsexuals

MockingQuantum

I'm a dirty CISHET* but my wifey is an amazing bi lady and I've seen her move mountains to open her family's (especially her very lutheran parents') minds to acceptance of noncishet identities, also I'm so proud of her whenever she stands up for herself and educates others on how bi erasure affects her in a monogamous het relationship. Got a lot of pride for her and everybody else out there that's brave enough to say "this is who I am"

*edit: if I hadn't gotten married fairly early in m'life I think I would probably be bi, I have been attracted to men off and on in my life, but I never really pursued it. I also haven't ever really said that out loud, so there, have a little droplet of pride from my secret heart.

MockingQuantum fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Jun 16, 2018

thank you luvcow for the sig

Grindcore ASMR

I'm bi and proud, currently single. It makes me smile to see people walking around with rainbow bracelets and June is a great month. Happy pride!

Robot Made of Meat

Being an Old (who is gay), I can't help but be frustrated by how far we have to go, but the last decade has been astonishing! Progress beyond anything I ever expected to see in my lifetime.

Keep believing. Keep fighting. Keep being what you are.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Being an Old (who is gay), I can't help but be frustrated by how far we have to go, but the last decade has been astonishing! Progress beyond anything I ever expected to see in my lifetime.

robomom, you are my favorite old and gay and ilu ok :love:

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I'm gonna smooch every poster in this thread

City of Glompton

hamjobs posted:

pls post the fingats!!!! i'm still sorting rhinestones for mine, i'm gonna do a full gel tip set so i figure i might as well make em sparkly

they match my book!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

That's hot

Manifisto

Pride month is wonderful, you're all wonderful, :love:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

City of Glompton posted:

they match my book!

I LOVE and i wish you and your fingats a v merry pride!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

That's hot

no u

Manifisto posted:

Pride month is wonderful, you're all wonderful, :love:

excuse me but i think you will find that you are also wonderful

Farecoal

There he go
posting from straight jail to say that I'm in NYC right now, I might go to my first pride ever? i just have to escape first...

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Happy for all my out friends and fellow posters, hopeful for all those finding themselves, and proud of everybody who ain't afraid to love :love::rory:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Robot Made of Meat posted:

This is important to remember, that there is still so much progress yet to be made. I think this is easy for lots of people to forget.

so much history, heroism, and tragedy that have brought this far

e: typo

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jun 16, 2018

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
whoops

e: turning this doublepost into an opportunity to share a cool short I saw the other day on 'Polari', a slang used by gay people in England before it was legal to be gay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8yEH8TZUsk

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jun 16, 2018

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
If yr straight yr breaking Pridelaw

I'm not breaking Pridelaw

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mister magpie posted:

If yr straight yr breaking Pridelaw

I'm not breaking Pridelaw

hell ya

i watched a video from alok vaid menon today and they mentioned their growing up in texas was like "little homo on the prairie" and i was like "why exactly are you me"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm proud of and support anyone who decides to shun the status quo to follow their heart, I self-identify as married hetero and my wife and I are Liberals who refuse to stand in the way of anyone's freak flag, no matter how high they wanna fly it.

I just have an American Flag, but that's my thing.

Have fun, but be safe so you can do it again!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My freak flag is 3' x 5' and hanging outside right next to my other freak flag of similar dimensions and wow is it festive on my porch.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also I'm covered in glitter because there was An Incident while making my banner.

Ol' Glittertits is back, baby.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

hamjobs posted:

Also I'm covered in glitter because there was An Incident while making my banner.

Ol' Glittertits is back, baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzKfl66qGTE

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Update: the dog is also now covered in glitter because he stuck his head in the bucket, then sneezed.

Thanks, Frank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Not gay but proud for all my fellow yobbers who are chill and good and LGBTQ!

• Locked thread