Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I’ll draw a picture for the first person who watches the video in full

I watched it in full last week. Give me abs in my picture please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I've read all 13 pages of this and I've come to the conclusion that..*airhorn*

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Love Rat posted:

Yeah, that's the goofy argument that people who have never been subjected to violent racism and homo/transphobia make. I've had friends nearly killed by racist extremists. I have friends who are terrified now because gaybashing is suddenly a thing in traditionally gay neighborhoods. A lot of white straight dudes have an exceptionally cavalier attitude when it comes to the feelings and lives of people not them.

Which traditionally gay neighborhoods? I lived in the gayest part of super-gay Columbus, Ohio for three years. I've not seen or heard of one gay bash.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

These are the only two people who claimed to have viewed the entire video.

So, now to prove it, whichever of you answers this question correctly wins and I will draw whatever you like:

Precisely which one of the protesters in the audience was the worst, most insufferable, and awful, and why?

Are we counting people who asked stupid questions with their hands on their hips as protesters? Or only people that yelled poo poo?

Either way, I'm voting for the "Black Lives Matter" couple because they did it forever, had really dead eyes, had to memorize only three words, and their protest had nothing to do with the subject or speaker.

Coin person gets second place because at least that person didn't stand up and annoy her neighbors as much.

The Human Crouton has issued a correction as of 05:02 on Jun 24, 2018

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Yeah it’s really cool how much positive discourse “black lives matter” brings up. Like who gets to debate that side, and what criteria do they use to justify human existance?

I'm not sure what you're saying because of your perfect sarcasm. Are you saying that it's a good thing to interrupt non-racists to tell them that they are racist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I’ll accept it. What do you want me to draw?

Docahedron if you can give a better answer I’ll also draw something for you thanks

A gay wedding cake fighting a straight wedding cake. You choose the arena and winner(a tie is okay).

• Locked thread