Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beer pal

my co worker insists hes not loving with me that he lights up a dark room with static electricity when he takes off his shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

aka The Italian Lantern

beer pal

cant stop thinking about my bearish middle aged co worker ripping off his shirt and sparking electricity like some kind of thunder god

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

aka The Egyptian Eel

cda

by Hand Knit

beer pal posted:

cant stop thinking about my bearish middle aged co worker ripping off his shirt and sparking electricity like some kind of thunder god

lmao

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
DO I make you randy

Scaly Haylie

the chest who lived

alnilam

rump buttman posted:

aka The Italian Lantern

beer pal posted:

alnilam

hey check this out! *turns off lights, chews on mint lifesavers creating tiny sparks*

guy: oh yeah? watch this *takes off shirt and rubs mint lifesavers on chest creating a veritable fireworks show*

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i hope he never gets a pacemaker

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

beer pal posted:

hahahaha

MockingQuantum

cannot verify, my four chest hairs do not generate any form of energy, I was really rooting for dark energy, too

one of my dogs has very fine, fluffy fur and likes to burrow under blankets at night, so the easiest way to find him in the dark is to pull blankets off the bed magician-style and look for the sparks

thank you luvcow for the sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
samson and delilah but with chest hair

Farecoal

There he go

beer pal posted:

my co worker insists hes not loving with me that he lights up a dark room with static electricity when he takes off his shirt

im hairy (harry) as gently caress and can generate enough power doing this to light a single bulb for 1/8 of a nanosecond

WindmillSlayer

beer pal posted:

wish i saw this thor movie instead

Scaly Haylie

thor: the dark hairs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
I have very hairy legs and my wife has to put on a welding mask when I take off skinny jeans.

• Locked thread