Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Aus politics is hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
So with all the people opting out of My Health Record at what point is it considered a failure?

(i know the average Australian isn’t woke enough to even notice they are getting one so they’ll still get millions of people)

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

The Before Times posted:

...holiday? what is that?
well you see it’s the boomer on holidays

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Anidav posted:

Nah having these by-elections with the MSM gradually throwing a spanner against Shorten is absolutely lucky.
Newscorp is poisoning your brain

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I didn't even realise that wasn't part of the original sign until you brought up the possibility it wasn't

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Anidav posted:

You are absolutely correct. Dutton must spill to survive.
is he smart enough to know that

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

You Am I posted:

This image makes me feel so good this morning
they are all white except one out of focus dude

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Anidav posted:

To keep their brains from escaping.
Flawed by design

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
murdering animals is as morally bad as murdering humans

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
meat is murder

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I watched the 4Corners documentary on the mistreatment in the juvenile justice system today, I was shook by it almost to the point of disassociating, gently caress there are some scum running this country

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
here is the link if you haven’t seen it: https://tv.press.abc.net.au/australias-shame-four-corners

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
If that is their plan when they get cocky then i’m in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ALP/Greens Coalition sounds good

• Locked thread