Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
Hello friends. My soul feels like a void. I have played the entire Zero Escape series and I want something equally as badass. Please suggest anything that is equally as badass, even if it's an old game, there are many games I haven't played yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

cheetah7071 posted:

The original Phoenix Wright trilogy

Both games on my to-play list already.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Rarity posted:

Ghost Trick Ghost Trick Ghost Trick

Added to my list, thank you.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

StrixNebulosa posted:

My boring practical gift to myself for my birthday: an xbox controller that'll work with my laptop so I can play Bayonetta / Yakuza 0 / etc without suffering over keyboard controls.

Bonus realization: I can reinstall Dark Souls and give that another go - !

Any third person game should be played with a controller imo. Especially stuff like bayonetta.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

100 degrees Calcium posted:

I care about video games! I care about video games a lot!

I like to have fun and enjoy things :aaa:

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Raxivace posted:

Personally I don't get the cosplayers that dress up and then knock on my door demanding candy.

Like how do they even know I have candy to begin with? It's my candy you selfish fucks.

They're usually thirsty from running around the block so feel free to hose them down with some free water.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

The Colonel posted:

franxx was a joint thing between trigger and another studio that just ended up having kind of a bad script apparently

little witch academia is the best thing trigger's made and one of the best anime ever but the scriptwriter for it died like a week after it finished airing rip

LWA is just a feel-good timekiller, honestly.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
I personally enjoyed Kill La Kill because I do not have a stick up my rear end about entertainment.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
Promare is an upcoming Trigger show that looks decent enough tbh.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Cowcaster posted:

both in anime and in videogames you really shouldn't trust the opinions of strangers on the internet unless you know their likes and dislikes well enough to form a coherent context and gauge it alongside your own tastes

Honestly, yeah, this is why I mostly play games and watch stuff recommended by friends.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
Although sometimes goons can strike good hits with recommendations.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

cheetah7071 posted:

no one should trust my recommendations anyways because I always just mentally sweep over the flaws and focus on the good parts

that said everyone go play six ages out on ios right now buy an ipad if you have to

Well I mean if you're gonna be nitpicking flaws all day you won't ever have fun with something.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

exquisite tea posted:

Mad respekk for those who just like what they like and don't try to put others down for feeling differently.

:jerkbag:

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

FirstAidKite posted:

He's not wrong

i know

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
It's August where I am OP

Adbot