Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wait so this isn’t code of Hammurabi rules then? :thunkher:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I bet he got a sick monogrammed backpack. :mmmsmug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Moridin920 posted:

If I'm ever in danger of being homeless I'm just going to buy a gun with the last few hundo I have left and start a life of robbing the gently caress out of rich people

I'm shocked and amazed more people don't do this and in general the docile nature of most of the population is the biggest most obvious evidence that Hobbes didn't know what the gently caress he was talking about with regards to human nature because if we were really that nasty and brutish these people's heads would be on pikes 20 years ago.

:thunk: you can’t rob people with a banana tho.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tetracube posted:

far-left topics such as disability issues

It’s not actually a partisan issue unless you are talking about repealing national and most state laws or you are like one of those cops that gets to pick which laws they want to enforce.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

You should definitly treat established musicians like pieces of poo poo and get all their label affiliates killed by Interpol because you gotta be mr big bad voodoo guy and break people into the game like a street hooker.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jerry Cotton posted:

If you get a tattoo and then have it removed, it is de facto a temporary tattoo like the ones you got from A-Team bubble gum packets or something, only it cost hundreds if not thousands to both make and remove. :thunk:

Did you get a mr T tat? :allears:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jerry Cotton posted:

I think I had one of the van and then my mum scrubbed it off.

T-town is like 19 million years to the north buddy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
At least you can actually legit work at the South Pole. You’d have to have a roving office at the North Pole, that poo poo always moves around.