Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

necroid posted:

I think I read just this morning the title of an article which reported that CDPR is going to give 10% of the sales revenue to everyone doing crunch, I don't know how many other developers would do such a thing

Fun idea: he mentioned it (completely unrelated to the crunch) so more people are going to buy it because that would grow the overall pot of the 10%.

That said, I know that 90% of videogame buyers are entirely ignorant towards the business side anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

Main Paineframe posted:

uhhh I don't see anything that says that the 10% profit-sharing is a special reward for crunch time

the statement implies that it's a normal thing that the company has been doing for several years

Yes. Also not implied, but clearly written.

It's entirely unrelated, but he achieved his goal, people are distracted by that 10% and wether it's really good or not.

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

German Bahn wants to put a boston dynamics dog bot in use to protect their parked trains from sprayers. Can't think of anything that could go wrong