Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Dems succcccc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I’m still chuckling that the most left leaning pod save bro got btfo of his own stage by someone saying democrats most important issue isn’t winning the house. first time I’ve ever rewound a psa show to listen to some tell the the gently caress off.

edit: also chapo was right about Obama staffers. Lovett couldn’t even name AOC as a non corporate dem.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
heh Bernie was on Sasha Baron Cohen’s show.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Phone posted:

i'm still laughing at "strzok is a household name"

hell :same:

loving insane line.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

The Kingfish posted:

OAC is getting succ.

yah. I wonder if DNC perform some type of worms implantation as soon as you when a primary. Bryce is already getting a little succ last I checked. can’t wait to see what happens after his primary.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/397425-obama-im-actually-surprised-by-how-much-money-i-got

quote:

Former President Obama addressed global income inequality on Tuesday, saying even he is "surprised" by how rich he's become over the years.

"Right now, I'm actually surprised by how much money I got," the ex-commander in chief said during a speech in Johannesburg to mark the 100th anniversary of former South African President Nelson Mandela's birth. The anti-apartheid leader died in 2013.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
stop 👏🏿 talking 👏🏿 about 👏🏿 Russia 👏🏿 in 👏🏿 the 👏🏿 succ 👏🏿 zone 👏🏿

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Nikita Khrushchev posted:

lol it's easy to get money when you can collect your rewards from everyone you didn't prosecute

those billion dollar media deals you make really start to add up.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

mastershakeman posted:

Uh I think you'll find the Democrats solved it by taking credit for street protests to make sure that parents are jailed with their babies and also to not give a poo poo about the few thousand kids who get to be placed into foster care since no one kept records because why bother

:decorum:

this and that post earlier about liberal institutions existing to de-radicalize individuals are exact reasons the DNC should be purged.

they’re just less overtly racist republicans for the most part.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Control Volume posted:

They hate her because she's a woman

I'm just a bit annoyed that since her win she has walked back positions and marched right in order to triangulate votes.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Shear Modulus posted:

aoc moderating herself is just as pointless as the dems trying to appeal to republicans because none of the old white men are ever going to like a poorly-behaved uppity brown woman

This is correct. Knock it off. Go on Chapo and Cum Town. Not charter school supporter's pods.

Call Israel a fail state, there's a lot you can get away with as a freshman congress person.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

MizPiz posted:

If leftist actually want to enact change through political reform, they need to get a couple people elected whose one and only job is to bully and intimidate other members of congress

this. I still have a lot of hope in ¡Ocasio! but am very sad she is moving to the center to win over PSA podcast listeners. Bully the gently caress out of them.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I listened to her interview with Deray. I don't think she was bad. I am disappointed that she isn't bullying these charter school assholes, but I'm gonna give some faith on holding the line (outside of Israel).

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Beto on Higher Education:

:siren: Access to community college and nanodegrees :siren:

That and he has a STEM boner. Probably a succ dem.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

MaxxBot posted:

He sent out a tweet saying we need to greatly expand H1-B Visas :lol:

:catstare:

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
drat lanyards don’t like AOC as much as they claim do they? are they expecting to hold her to the center on ‘the pod’?

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Jose posted:

everyone needs to accept that the dems are going to lose 2020 because they'll do something like ratfuck bernie with superdelegates claiming he's too old and then pick biden

I accepted this on 10.11. They're still pitching Demographics Are Destiny and have learned nothing. On his "Democrats are in the Wilderness" podcast, Favstar mentioned the necessity of rebuking Jeremiah Wright's "God drat America" speech as being racially charged and anti-American. Democrats learned nothing. The party leaders and their media apparatus are soulless and believe in nothing.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Apparently Kamala did something good according to my Hillary for Oklahoma and Obama for Oklahoma board member/now part of the terminally online DSA caucus focused on stopping canvasing for medicare for all friend.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
how is Brianna Wu’s primary race going?

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
poo poo I didn’t realize Ed Schultz died.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

punk rebel ecks posted:

So how did Michigan go today?

The BCBS lady won bigly.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
So it ain't so, Joe.

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1027068369621667841

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
https://theslot.jezebel.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-saltine-cracker-centrism-wont-1828175065

The comments are just full on succ, as usual. They don't seem to like Ocasio as much as they proclaim on twitter.

This must be a DnD poster's kinja.

Dirk Pitt fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Aug 8, 2018

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

LinYutang posted:

rashida was also extremely lucky the black vote was split between two candidates. I don't see her lasting long

:chloe:

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Barry Convex posted:

shame about Welder, though TBH he came closer than I would have expected given all the money and institutional support Davids had

:hmmyes:

does Davids stand a chance in the general?

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
shut the gently caress up zergmans

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Matt Zerella posted:

https://twitter.com/Ocasio2018/status/1027184080352423937

good pic and some wins as well as a bunch of progressives got into state houses, so eat my rear end linwutang guy

I love the suck responses asking her to voice support for the people who beat ¡Ocasio’s! endorsements.

please support the people who don’t support your positions, it is only fair.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

LinYutang posted:

the fact that the Michigan Dem ticket has no black representation is a serious concern for anyone watching the 2018 election FYI

:chloe:

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Lessail posted:

i'm catching up and how in the world does anyone think this is a good move lmao

¡Ocasio! and Bernie are on the outs as of Tuesday’s primaries. everyone must pivot to center.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I wouldn’t be surprised if ¡Ocasio! were so ashamed of herself that she tears up her DSA card and starts talking about ‘access to healthcare’ and ‘tax credits for daycare’ pretty soon. she could learn a thing or two by stepping into the octagon with Sharice.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1027399712859672576?s=21

I kind of agree. just gotta continue pressing on.

Dirk Pitt fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Aug 9, 2018

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Yinlock posted:

oh man the chuds are loving furious that aoc refuses to debate shapiro

https://twitter.com/realcandaceo/status/1027742845921198080

https://mobile.twitter.com/TianaTheFirst/status/1027732380826718214

https://mobile.twitter.com/Timcast/status/1027747961919426562

it really is a challenge to debate in the colosseum of ideas to these great orators.

Dirk Pitt fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Aug 10, 2018

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Gonna raise premiums again?

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

outside of BERNIE she's the only one I'll vote for. Also, Ballers owns.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

GalacticAcid posted:

she’s basically indistinguishable from any other Democrat with the sole exception of some good ideas regarding financial regulation

I don't disagree. She's still the least succ of the REAL DEMOCRATS who are favored. I wouldn't do phone banks or anything for her, but I'd go through the effort of doing a mail in vote to Oklahoma.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

:same:

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Also, my favorite thing about the FIGHT SONG video is that the DNC has it monetized on youtube, so you have to watch an ad to view it. It is peak Democrat. Game respects game.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Vox Nihili posted:

There are better candidates out there my friend.

Oklahoma's ballot laws suck. I'll just sit on the sideline anyways. I got my healthcare here in Sweden and phone bank for people I like. I'll only bother voting if it's BERNIE or warren on the ballot in Oklahoma.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Vox Nihili posted:

That's v. silly but probably doesn't matter since Oklahoma is garbage anyway

:hmmyes:

But the benefits of VPN let me do online phone calls for candidates when I am done with my 8-5 job here. And it doesn't matter who I vote for in Oklahoma because the state is garbage until Dems get their poo poo together. There are a shocking amount of disaffected ex-GM guys in OKC and the oilfield is ripe for the picking. If only Democrats would wake the gently caress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Rastor posted:

No, Fight Song is definitely that bad, there's no question there.

However, Sensual Pantsuit Anthem and Chelsea's Mom are even more bad than that bad.

I watched Sensual Pantsuit Album the other day and it was shockingly bad and very hilarious to see in retrospect. I encourage seeing it through the lens of 2018 Democrat Party where Democrats are endorsing republicans over venture capitalists.