Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

This really is asinine

If there's any time that Trump would reveal he's doing a crime, it's at a live press confrence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Taintrunner posted:

oh christ this disney employee, she keeps calling her dead coworker a "cast member," what in the living gently caress

Disney's been making their employees do that for a long time

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Shear Modulus posted:

lol that the libs have forgiven warren after she was public enemy number one for not endorsing hillary until the primary was over

These are the same people who went from (justifiably) blaming Comey for costing Hillary the election to making him their Champion of Democracy

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Shear Modulus posted:

new rule: all dsa-endorsed candidates must accept an experienced DSA Twitter and Posting Consultant into their inner circle

Unironically this

Only someone with severe irony poison can stave of the lanyards and bloodsuckers

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
If leftist actually want to enact change through political reform, they need to get a couple people elected whose one and only job is to bully and intimidate other members of congress

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Willie Tomg posted:

This job exists. It's literally the majority/minority whip. That's what that is.

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about them being like goons in a hockey game; they should care more about preventing people from voting for and proposing policies than doing it themselves.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

phasmid posted:

So this is that horseshoe thing people keep talking about.

It's more "scratch a liberal, find a fascist"

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The Muppets On PCP posted:

someone could unleash some sarin gas on the event

Everyone join me in praying to Shoko Asahara's released spirit

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

GalacticAcid posted:

it's funny how "the narrative" has gone from

day 1 - AOC won because the district became more latin
day 2 - AOC won because the district became more gentrified
day 3 - AOC won because the district became more latin

It's both, she won because the neighborhood is being gentrified by Latin Americans

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

unbutthurtable posted:

Well, no, he got a two week suspension

NOW he's a real cop

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Reverend Dr posted:

LANYARD: Hey should we see if our brand new centralized data-verified focused group slogan has actually been the slogan for a highly litigious law firm for over 30 years?

CONSULTANT: No

https://www.forthepeople.com/

:kheldragar:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
SUCC ZONE - love the pod!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
What happened to the other kid, the girl with the buzz cut? Did she upset the lanyards or just decide to do her own thing?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I'd like to announce my candidacy for President in 2020 and add that my aim is to get the "goth chick vote"

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

You really gotta appreciate her effort to try* to be anti-succ

*may or may not need scare quotes

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

More like Mike Dunk-on

*poses with jazz hands for a few seconds before awkwardly shuffling off*

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

"Too far right and youforget the individual"

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Frats sit somewhere between "a junior rotary club" at it's best and "the real life boys club barring women from professional success"

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

MaxxBot posted:

One bizzare aspect of the brainwormed is that they think politics consists of voters serving politicians rather than the other way around.

They're monarchists, that's all there is to it

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Corky Romanovsky posted:

he didn't have enough political capital to get her a ticket to join him on billionaire island

Girls over 18 aren't allowed

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I'm at the point when posting online just doesn't do it for me, I need to be a condescending douche to their faces

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

just punch them

start a riot because they're irredeemable

Just because I'm ignoring you in my head doesn't mean you can start posting

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Feldegast42 posted:

Interesting how AOC didn't vote against the bailouts and the Iraq War

If she's "so progressive" where was she when Hillary was fighting for healthcare reform?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

basic hitler posted:

I think the dems learned their lesson

:laffo:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Guy Goodbody posted:

Kamala Harris never met a problem she couldn't solve by sending people to jail. her solution to school truancy was sending the parents of truant children to jail. Her solution to wildfires was to force prisoners to fight fires. The idea of Kamala Harris becoming president is horrifying, and she should be opposed just as fervently as Trump.

That's not fair, she doesn't think the child rape prisons can be solved by sending people to jail.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The Kingfish posted:

I mean, obviously the answer is that he is young, black, centrist, and the type of weirdo personality that media types think is cool.

He also had a documentary made about his mayoral race, which is like catnip to them.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Trump vs the Dems is truly an unstoppable force vs an immovable object

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Yinlock posted:

https://twitter.com/bearshrugged/status/1025494175263940609

can someone point me to the passage where the prophet samuel speaks of owning the libs

I'm guessing they're referring to his final speech

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Yinlock posted:

samuel seems like an rear end in a top hat

12 “But when you saw that Nahash king of the Ammonites was moving against you, you said to me, ‘No, we want a king to rule over us’—even though the Lord your God was your king.
13 Now here is the king you have chosen, the one you asked for; see, the Lord has set a king over you.
14 If you fear the Lord and serve and obey him and do not rebel against his commands, and if both you and the king who reigns over you follow the Lord your God—good!
15 But if you do not obey the Lord, and if you rebel against his commands, his hand will be against you, as it was against your ancestors.

Definitely has that lib mindset:

"You can have one of your guys become king or whatever, but you and him better bow to and do everything GOD tells you to do (and who just happens to be using me as his earthly vessel)"

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Feel like I should point out that Samuel isn't anti-authoritarian, he's saying theocratic authoritarianism is the only correct path.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Kobayashi posted:

This thread is like an injection of hatred every time I read it. These people are a cancer.

Something Awful in a nutshell

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Has there been any succ takes about portland?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
"A senator who requested anonymity because he's not even a Democrat"

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Can someone who can actually tolerate this podcast tell me how it was?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

cheese posted:

When your best defense is "Look, I'm a die hard venture capitalist!" you know you done hosed up. Haven't seen a misreading of the mood of the electorate that bad since Hillary.

IDK, Pelosi saying "we're a capitalist party" is at least a close second

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Darkman Fanpage posted:

you see because the forces of capitalism have been so good to minorities!

If capitalists didn't ruthlessly exploit minorities and vulnerable nations, they wouldn't need to create independent networks to empower themselves.

I'll just go ahead and say "you're welcome."

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Grondoth posted:

Shapiro's popularity is... perplexing. He's always been the very picture of the kid who thinks he's better than everyone else because he finished his homework early, and nothing he's ever said has been anything other than the same kind of open advocacy of extermination of Muslims and tax cuts for billionaire economics that everyone on the right does. there's nothing interesting or new about him, other than the fact that he looks like the smug dickhole he is.

There are people who watch Young Sheldon, presumably they're the core of his fanbase.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
NOW can we give up on the Democrats?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Bank robbers have unironically done more the average person than any sitting politician

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1025416397072068608