Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Pulchritudinous posted:

How many times will Ray mention God/Jesus in his speech?

I was just thinking there's gotta be a prop bet somewhere on that.

I hope he wears a white suit for his induction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Dubious posted:

the browns are garbage

yes

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

A big flaming stink posted:

lol i still cant believe the ravens saved Martin Lewis's job by playing like garbage

I googled Martin Lewis and got this

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

So I'm going to be on an intercontinental flight w/o internet for the Bengals game. I want y'all to think Bengals updates very hard at me during the game. If I don't pick up anything I'ma assume y'all never loved me.

*I'm glad the Bengals lost*

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Couldn't you have done this on Friday morning so I didn't have to hear hot takes about the Ravens all day

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Oberst posted:

Theyre back baby!

Never in doubt :coolfish:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Imagine having the privilege of accepting Joe Flacco's seed, allowing him to ejaculate deep inside of you dozens of times so that your body can be a vessel for his dynasty.

I do op

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Aw. You sweet.

It's the thought that counts

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Ravens will lose to the Browns

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I consider them amphibians, science be damned #flatearth

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

the theoretical bengals win is that guys personal superbowl and kawas personal 9/11

THE BENGALS HAVE WON THE SUPERBOWL

Seriously though I think Marvin would finally crumble to soupy dust in the gatorade bath

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

sharknado slashfic posted:

The Ravens will lose to the Browns

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I wonder if Crabtree will ever remember that his primary job responsibility is to actually catch passes

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I have a cockatiel, I'm told it's a bird

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Everything in maryland outside the 95 corridor is basically ohio but with small mountains or marshes so

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

Interpreting Bengals fan optimism as 100% sincere is like thinking Blackadder is a documentary.

Have you seen Britain lately?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

This thread title is bullshit according to the democratically elected president of these united states of america

https://www.sbnation.com/2015/9/21/9365697/donald-trump-is-joe-flacco-elite-quarterback-yes-president-nfl

It's right there in the link title

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

:rip: cavauro too beautiful for this forum

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Smiling Mandrill posted:

The Browns are lions being lead by donkeys. I just hope they don't waste more seasons with Hue because he starts posting Jeff Fisher records. A better coach is rolling teams by double digits with this roster.

Browns to London confirmed

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

:captainpop:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

woah is this true

A team of our Top Men reviewed it and deem it to be true op

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Metapod posted:

The titans arent lovely lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Ravens drafted a 35 year old tight and and a "Duel Threat" (read: can't throw) quarterback who openly states he doesn't believe in sliding.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Wait Jackson said that? I'm stunned that RG3 isn't a good enough living example that duel threat QB's his size need to loving slide.

Not in so many words, but

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24447309/baltimore-ravens-worried-lamar-jackson-taking-too-many-hits

quote:

Asked earlier this month if he focused of not getting hit when running, Jackson said: "No, I was focused on winning the game. I wasn't really worried about those big hits. It's going to be delivered. You're a grown man out here."

I'm hopeful that was just preseason rookie hubris. My major concern is that both his OC, QB coach and backup backup QB were all worried about his attitude enough to talk to the media about it.

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Oct 20, 2018

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Isn't there some point where you bounce him out of the league

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/ALevine41/status/1053474866475790336

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

If Marlon is out I think I'm gonna hard pass on this one

Much like the Saints are gonna hard pass on the Ravens defense

:imunfunny:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The saints have won the super bowl

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ravens need to draft a kicker to push Tucker

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Oberst posted:

Justin cucker

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Can we all just admit that Woodhead is a funny name

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

almost every single major contributor to that superbowl win was drafted or signed under harbaugh, that doesnt really mesh with a weird revisionist inherited a superbowl team idea. whatever you think about him now its absurd to claim he didn't make that ravens team much, much better. It had not had a deep playoff run since 2003 and went on 5 in a row including a superbowl as soon as he arrived

since you are a dunce yourself this isn't me arguing about the here and now I just take exception to you claiming he just lucked into a great team or something. The team very obviously became better after he arrived, irrespective of if you think hes not the coach they need going forward.

This is what happens when you trot out a Franchise Quarterback and not Kyle "Super" Boller or Troy Smith

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

well yeah and he didnt inherit that dude, he drafted him

Flacco and Rice back to back worked out pretty drat well for us til the wheels fell off

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Ravens have always been awful at drafting wide receivers with the vague exception of Torrey Smith. It's one of those things that has to be an Ozzie Newsome issue because everyone else has changed since.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Harbaugh has input into the draft so I mean, yeah some of it is unless they ignore him completely. There's a reason a bunch of people went apoplectic after they kept trading down this year to draft a 35 year old tight end who originally played professional baseball.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Well Crabtree is tied for 1st in the league in dropped passes, and the Ravens as a whole are tied for 7th in the league with 12 (if you can trust a site just called "stats"). I'm not entirely enamored with the new and improved wide receivers.

(My god the Jags have dropped every pass ever)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawalimus is a treasure