Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Taking the under because at least 2 will be stolen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Eifert Posting posted:

So I'm going to be on an intercontinental flight w/o internet for the Bengals game. I want y'all to think Bengals updates very hard at me during the game. If I don't pick up anything I'ma assume y'all never loved me.

It's fine, you said you wouldn't watch anymore. Remember? I remember.

quote:

I'm glad the Bengals lost.

I'm glad because I'm not sure I would be able to hold myself to this decision if they had won.

I had an amazing seat for the game, and was perfectly placed to see the hit made on Giovanni Bernard. This is a kid who has been every bit the upstanding citizen, and builds schools in Haiti with his wealth. What I realized when I was asked to watch a player lower his eyes to the grass and drive the crown of his helmet through Gio's head over and over is that the NFL doesn't care at all about these people. I guess I always knew that but it really drove the point home.

The NFL reviewed the play to see whether their idiotic notion of what is and isn't a catch was held to. They reviewed the play to see whether Gio's wrist touched the ground. They reviewed the play to see if he was able to hold on to a bit of leather as he lost consciousness. They forced us to watch Ryan Shazier do exactly what they claim to be trying to prevent over twenty times. I finally came to terms with the fact that the reason the NFL doesn't make a more serious effort to enforce these penalties is because they don't give a drat about Giovanni Bernard. As I watched fans throw cans and bottles at the officials I realized that had more to do with the colors on the uniforms than the fact that that one hit will almost certainly have a major impact on the kid's life. I like the team because I like the players.

Players don't give a poo poo about personal fouls because they're called arbitrarily, and until the NFL makes personal fouls reviewable I am not consuming another second of football. I should stop outright regardless, but I love the game. I will miss chatting with y'all but I can't justify following a sport that has such flagrant disregard for the welfare of its players. I'll see y'all in other subforums.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Lmao imagine being from ohio and then imagine getting all uppity about a win over the Panthers grimace muscle pizza siren

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Eifert Posting posted:

Fans are in open mutiny. I don't know a single person at this point that wants Marv back. Vs raiders was the first game I didn't watch live or download since 2010.

That doesn't line up with your shook bitch rear end boycott from 2015 though???????????

You said you weren't watching anything until it was fixed????????? How

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

The real fun will come after Sunday where some of the posters here talking the most poo poo will suddenly disappear LWB style

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Just wait until Eifert Posting finishes his torrent of today’s action

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Only the dumbest people think all fans of a team live in that city

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Gatts posted:

So first Leveon Bell and now Antonio Brown, the Steelers best players having issues. Even Big Baby Ben had issues thinking he was gonna get a bench next to a newbie and didn't want to help guide that person.

Do you have any takes about it? Like when you posted this?

quote:

"You don't love football enough. You're our slave, we treat you like poo poo, pay you money, you get the thot bitches, you destroy your mind and body for the glory and our entertainment, you can't do something we don't like, Darkie...what's wrong with you? This is an awesome sport and someone's hungrier out there to Mandingo for us. Cut."

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Can't wait for the 2019 Ravens /w Jameis Winston throwing to Antonio Brown with a 4-12 record

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Metapod posted:

Mason Rudolph gonna lead the Steelers to that sweet 6-10 record soon

At last Mason has feeling in his hands

Fly away Southern troll

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Wow the Mandingo post guy has bad dumb wrong opinions AND he's a Browns fan? oof

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

All that torrenting finally catching up to you

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Time posted:

baker loving sucks and so do the browns lol

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Flikken posted:

Post/user name combo

You’ve made that joke twice already and it was not funny either time. Maybe being Military Mel Mudkiper is not a good fit for you?

The Browns are trash and the Bengals are the juice that collects at the bottom of the garbage. gently caress both you franchises. Steelers V Ravens for the north until the end of time

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

*Bengals implode eternally shook*

I WILL NOT WATCH THIS BLOODSPORT

*12 hours later, literally*

It's ok. Joe Mixon is OK too

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I'm glad the Bengals lost.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

TJ Yates lmao

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Despera posted:

Aw Tomlin wants the type of player who loves to slave away on Ben Rothlessburger's plantation.

ATTN: Gatts there's a new challenger to most random extremely racist football post

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

sharknado slashfic posted:

the bengals ring of honor is what you get when you don't clean your toilet bowl often enough

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Did i tell u bout the legend of the fan who never watched?

Can I torrent it from somewhere? It sounds like a good story about a bitch

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

using the word Compete a little liberally there buddy

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Ghost Dog posted:

the mundane witlessness of browns posters itt reminds me of the endless loving avalanche of packers posters, a veritable army of them just endlessly talking about their 4th string fullback being the best in the league. that kind of espn 14 round table eventually drove gendo to be a sex pest and like oberst is just sitting there with a deliverance voice, overalls and a straw hat petting his pet pig and yall wanna play games

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

All hail the Life Bird

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Browns fans have been out in force the last few months. WEE-see-WEE-see-WEE-see. Sound like a squeaky wheel kind of. But watch out! Bengals Fandom sounds similar so sometimes when I hear a weird-sounding BAWW I have to check and see if it's really a BBWA

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

smugbird indeed, parmesan basil

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Eifert Posting posted:

Someone post the Ngata rugby video

You can't find a torrent for it?

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

I’m convinced this is all code words for human trafficking

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Gatts posted:

More like Jerome Buttis am i rite?

I don't know or remember who Jerome Bettis is.

Just another “Mandingo” if I’m using your terminology correctly

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Kawalimus posted:

I leave to pursue the warbler tomorrow morning. I will have two chances. If I fail I may be too ashamed to ever return home.

Yeah this is code for something. Godspeed Kawalimus

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

leaving birding just because of some stinging flies lol.... what a loving casual...

Don't you dare challenge kawalimus' dedication to his craft. People have been killed and sold into white slavery for less. Watch yourself

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Eifert Posting posted:

Jonah Williams likely out for the season. If the Bengals draft you in the first make sure you are up to date on health and life insurance.

Pretty sure his new employer has him covered on health and life insurance brainiac

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

I'm Glad The Bengals Lost a year of production from their first round pick again

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Sour Diesel posted:

hey baby you wanna go home and check out [EZTTV.com]Bengals vs Steelers Wildcard WEBRIP 720p.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

i don't know if id be happier if the browns dream teamed their way to 5-11 or if they actually went on to be pretty good for a few years but never won a playoff game or did anything of note

The Browns suddenly turn on their monitor. It's the Bengals